TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Very emotional flash movie.

Ha ha, her husband died and she couldn't kill herself.

... Dear lord, it's a stundent film done in Flash. That makes it twice as horrible as a normal student film. Can you possibly get any worse?

Guest CronoT

... Dear lord, it's a stundent film done in Flash. That makes it twice as horrible as a normal student film. Can you possibly get any worse?

Try to see it with your heart, and not your cynicism. If you can't understand it, it's not my problem.

Is that what happened? I guess I really wasn't paying attention, since I thought he just left her and she went emo.

It's funnier in my scenario, though. For that matter, I'm sorry, Crono, but flash just doesn't translate well to serious stuff... so I'm gonna refresh a few times.

Try to see it with your heart, and not your cynicism. If you can't understand it, it's not my problem.

Oh man.

Guest CronoT

Oh man.

Sorry if I still have my soul. I guess I can't relate to those of you who've sold yours.

That was pretty bad, from the pompously sentimental style to the maker constantly hitting you over the head with the MESSAGE and the TRAGEDY, treating the audience like a bunch superficial cretins, completely nullifying any pain or emotion inherent in the material. There is no pain or beauty in this, only a hollow prettiness, void of any kind of subtlelty or artistic sensitivity, just a portentous sense of worthiness. It makes Ron Howard look like Fritz Lang.

It was cheesy more than anything. Stop acting like the disillusioned intellectual that you plainly are.

Just because people disagree means they have no soul? Ok.

Guest JebusNassedar

Was anyone else immediately alerted that the title of the short had to be explained?

So, yeah. It's a girl that sucks at killing herself. And? The real way to commit suicide is doing some heroic shit, so no one knows you're trying to get killed. Like join the army or something. That's how you commit suicide.

But that's just me.