Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. I do, WP was awesome.
  2. Woke up, took a shower and jerked off while taking a showering, and went to work. Just got back home.
  3. It isn't the Def Jam of the 90's, but still Jay keeps the money flowing in there.
  4. You really don't get a say in this one bro. Yes I do, and I ain't your fucking bro.
  5. Didn't you have Tim Sylvia in your sig last year?
  6. Redbelt is gonna rule hard, I mean it has one of the best actors today in the lead role. Tim Allen?
  7. Gabrielle Union Megan Good Salma Hayek Sandra Bullock Alicia Keys
  8. Tell Joe Budden to release a cd, fucking bum.
  9. She's fucking nasty.
  10. First name: Nope Last name: Nope Old Smarkboard name: Evander Holyfields Missing Ear Age: 20 From: Calgary, Alberta Music genre: Hip Hop Fav drug: Chronic Fav alcholic drink: Beer Fav movie: Do The Right Thing Fav wrestler: MVP Fav series of mtches: The Rock/HHH Brand of cigarettes: Don't smoke Fav site (wrestling or not): mmajunkie.com Newsletter subscriber?: No fav writer: Nope Who promises the most?: What the fuck? Who promises the least: What the fuck? WCW, WWF, ECW or what: WWE Best international match you've ever seen: Not a big fan of international wrestling Past post count title: I don't fucking know Fav poster: Anyone who posts in the MMA portion of the forum Fav porn babe (because we're all eteros, right?!): Nicole Narain Fav wrestling bitch: Queen Sharmell What piece/s do you recommend to the newcomers?: There are a lot of e-stalkers here.
  11. Same with the old UFC, but it's not like THAT makes a difference, NOW.
  12. I don't. MMA doesn't need a high-profile death. You do know that Chuck is a lot bigger then Anderson, right?
  13. I just want to see Marlo get popped. Only thing I want.
  14. Nope, he's too busy with his e-fed called "World Wrestling Federation".
  15. Yeah, I heard good things about him, hopefully he becomes the next big thing to come out of OVW.
  16. Add Edge, Mysterio, and JBL's commentary.
  17. WTF is that? You Got Served meets MMA?
  18. Boxing will never die, atleast in our lifetime. But everyone recognizes boxing's biggest problem, which is the heavyweight divison. It lacks that Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes, Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis etc. Wlad Klitschko isn't on any of those boxers level, nor will he ever be. Once boxing gets that special HW, it will be alright.
  19. YEAH-UH!
  20. Me personally, the original crew in The Pit(Bodie, Wallace, Poot, and D'Angelo) were my favorites on the show, because I could relate to all of them on a personal level. But I was just talking about the cops in the original post.
  21. Me and my cousin will fight them both.
  22. Christmas is for suckers.
  23. Nope, I watched it on stream.
  24. Blah, I like Herc, Carver, and Kima more.
  25. "Whoop That Trick" - Terrence Howard (Hustle & Flow)
×
×
  • Create New...