Jump to content

Lt. Al Giardello

Members
  • Posts

    6692
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lt. Al Giardello

  1. Wasn't Ted already the Million Dollar gimmick before Gino's death? I think if he went to the WWF, he would've had a Ric Flair type role, from what I've seen from him in his WCCW stuff.
  2. My baby's mama got me the book autographed by Bret Hart himself. Haven't started reading it yet, but most likely will soon.
  3. I finished watching the WCCW DVD, and from what I saw it looked like Gino Hernandez was the total package. He had charisma, was good in the ring, and had the looks to become a huge star in the pro wrestling industry. I'll admit I haven't even heard of him before watching the DVD mainly because he died before I was even born, but from what I seen he died too early. But it seemed like he could've been a great heel in a market like WWF, almost like a Rick Rude heel but possibly even better. I would like to hear others who know more about him, thoughts on his potential had he not died an early death.
  4. I love his "You play with fire, you get burned" cliche though.
  5. What are you talking about?
  6. Fidel Castro Jerry Buss Jerry Stiller Kirk Douglas Don Vito(Viva La Bam) Dick Van Dyke Brian Christopher Verne Gagne Buff Bagwell George H. W. Bush Michael Gough Adam West Bob Dole Mike Wallace *Best Bet* Lou Duva Pacman Jones Tina Turner Riddick Bowe Rachel Robinson Ralph C. Wilson Jr.
  7. 1h and 30 mins until Christmas hits here... But I'll be in bed soon. Merry Christmas everyone.
  8. Woke up, smoked a blunt, played RAW Vs. SD! 2008, took a shower, jerk off in the shower, ate christmas eve dinner, and now going out drinking.
  9. Had turkey dinner tonight... Turkey, Mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, homemade gravy, all that good stuff.
  10. Greatest Piano player of all time. RIP.
  11. New Cellphone IPod touch screen and clothes.
  12. Fight of The Year - I'm not going with a typical answer for this... My FOTY is Jared Rollins Vs. Jon Koppenhaver, both fighters put it all on the line in this one. It was a great roller coaster ride. I loved every minute of it! Fighter of the Year - Anderson Silva, hands down for me. He made everyone put in front of him(aside from Lutter) look like 2nd rate talent. I thought Nate Marquardt was going to give Silva a very tough fight and possibly win, but Anderson Silva dominated him. I can't wait to see how he does against Henderson. Show of The Year - UFC 71, for personal reasons. Rampage getting the belt was the best moment of the year for me. KO of The Year - Rampage Vs. Liddell, for personal reasons. Submission of The Year - I agree with LOTC on Chris Lytle Vs. Jason Gilliam at UFC 73 Biggest suprise of the year for me was Mirko Cro Cop getting outstruck by Cheick Kongo. Even bigger suprise to me then Gonzaga beating Mirko, I always thought Gonzaga could win by flash KO, and had a legit shot at defeating Mirko. Where as I wasn't really sold on Kongo.
  13. Look at the nameplate on Orton's belt... Ahahahaha
  14. Now the Vikings have to lose to the Redskins tonight, the only time I'll ever cheer for Washington.
  15. Can't wait to see the Mr. Perfect DVD, should be fucking awesome.
  16. I really hope McNabb doesn't get traded at the end of the season. I'm not sold on Kevin Kolb. McNabb is playing great today.
  17. Ryan Grant is averaging 10 yards per carry, yet Packers are getting their shit pushed in. Hilarous.
  18. It's no secret... Leena = Ratings.
  19. JBL once again has another amazing promo.
  20. Why? EHME's Torn Condom could use this, he can finally be accepted in the real world, and finally smash some pussy. Instead of having to resort to jerking off to his older brothers porn collection, in his grandma's basement.
  21. ^^^^^^ Says the geek who has a name based off me...
  22. Excatly... He'll make a good 20-25 million fighting Cotto, he will never make that money in MMA.
  23. Get off my dick, faggot. It's no secret I don't like Leena, and me and her have had war of words in the past. But I do think she should come back and she's not a gimmick. If anything just ban her from the NHB's part of the forum.
  24. Floyd would make bigger money fighting Cotto.
×
×
  • Create New...