Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hey... if Brock's a heel, why is he sucking up to both Hogan and Angle?
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Just wait...the Protoplex makes it's debut tonight!
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Stephanie needs to get rid of the business suit and start wearing skirts from now on. ...and her voice is still annoying.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Yeah...leather skirts and low cut tanktops...that's the Steph I want.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Whoa... that Lugz commercial ruled!
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 As Scott Keith would say, Angle took a MAN-SIZED bump over the top during his confrontation with Hogan.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 As Scott Keith would say, Angle took a MAN-SIZED bump over the top during his confrontation with Hogan. Hmmmm... what time did Smackdown! start for you BretHart4ever? 'Cuz mine started right on the hour, and the Angle/Hogan match is just starting now...
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Just wait till you see the dive that takes at The Rock!
Guest Shaved Bear Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 man you west-coasters get screwed
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Yeah...leather skirts and low cut tanktops...that's the Steph I want. Yeah...or that body suit she wore at Mania. *drools*
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I will hole my reaction to the Angle/Hogan match until your done watching it.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 As Scott Keith would say, Angle took a MAN-SIZED bump over the top during his confrontation with Hogan. Hmmmm... what time did Smackdown! start for you BretHart4ever? 'Cuz mine started right on the hour, and the Angle/Hogan match is just starting now... Mine started around 11:20 as soon as the Red Soxs got over. The Bischoff/ Steph backstage confrontation is about to come on.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 man you west-coasters get screwed I'm from the East Coast. Still sucks...though I do like watching wrestling late at night.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Well SK gave the Angle-Hogan match ** which is like *1/4 better than KOTR. And he gives the awesome main event ****.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Steph's voice is really bad. Who wants to bet this Bischoff/Steph angle ends up leading to them having sex or something?
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Well SK gave the Angle-Hogan match ** which is like *1/4 better than KOTR. And he gives the awesome main event ****. Yeah, I'm reading it as we speak.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 man you west-coasters get screwed Yea, tell me about it! It's much more fun posting the reactions to stuff as it comes in real time... and Anglesault, I have a pretty good guess of what your thoughts on the match are so far, it's pretty bad. Hogan's controlling the match, when he can't even bash Angle's head in a corner or sell being choked on the ropes right.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Wow. We get a 5 minute Steph/Eric segment, then we go to 10 minute commercials! Awesome! And has anyone else noticed that Vengeance was probably the most unimportant and useless PPV ever? They aren't even mentioning "The Greatest Triple Threat Match ever" anymore...and nothing else that happened. Oh well.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Wasn't the KOTR match like 20 minutes? I was bored watching their 10 minute match tonight
Guest Chuck Woolery Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 DAMMIT, BH4E, it's Red Sox, not Red Soxs. Anyway... I don't get UPN, but are there any matches I MUST GET~!? - Mike Van Siclen. Speaking Curiously.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 The main event. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it...but it's a never before seen finish.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I liked the KotR match better. So far, me too. Hey, isn't the whole point of the "three arm-drops" spot to go for two arm drops, not one? Also, this is probably just me, but I HATE the piped in "ooh! ooh!"'s for every Hogan shot. WTF? Hogan kicked out of the Angle Slam?! DAMN HIM! I know the sorry son of a bitch "has to get his job back", but WTF, man? If anyone ever kicked out of his Lame-Ass Leg Drop they'd be fired. What's the deal?
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Notice how the three combatants from the Greatest Triple Threat Match Ever~! are all saddled with shit at Summerslam? Rock-Brock Taker-Test Angle-Hogan, I guess.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Taker kicked out of the leg drop, and so did the Rock . And he took the Angle Slam like a back suplex, which made it even worse
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 What? What kinda finish is that? Well, at least Angle didn't have to lay down for any Lame-Ass Leg Drops... but... WTF?
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Taker kicked out of the leg drop, and so did the Rock . And he took the Angle Slam like a back suplex, which made it even worse Yea, well I was overexaggerating slightly, but remember, The Rock never puts anyone over anymore. If you say shocking never before seen finish, knowing it's The Rock, he probably jobs to Edge clean. I know I'd be shocked
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 DAMMIT, BH4E, it's Red Sox, not Red Soxs. Anyway... I don't get UPN, but are there any matches I MUST GET~!? - Mike Van Siclen. Speaking Curiously. Ha Ha, yeah...I know, considering I've been a Boston Red Sox fan my whole life since I live in Maine. Also, I love Brock Lesnar's music. It's totally bad ass. I'm surprised they still mentioned Brock is the KOTR...considering he never is by the commercials. Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Henry is a Smackdown Exclusive? Smackdown sucks then. I take that back. That overhead belly to belly was fucking awesome and the F5 was just as good. Henry vs. Lesnar was A LOT better than what I thought it would be...then again, it was 3 minutes, but whatever.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 The Rock never puts anyone over anymore. If you say shocking never before seen finish, knowing it's The Rock, he probably jobs to Edge clean. ::snicker:: :: Hums "I Know something you don't know"::
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Brock saying "Brother" to Hulk Hogan got my laugh of the day. That was funny as hell.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now