Guest CanadianChris Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 The sunset flip off the top has to be the dumbest move I've ever seen. Why, after you've taken so much punishment, would you take such a huge fall off the top just to possibly be able to flip your man over?
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Relieved that Angle doesn't have to soil himself with the likes of Lesnar? Furious that Hulk Hogan just got squashed by Hulk Hogan and he STILL has no one to face at Summerslam. Kurt Angle got squashed, I mean.
Guest Trivia247 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 the ROCK Taps Clean as a Face! Thats Like Kidman getting Powerbombed. LOL
Guest Flyboy Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 HAR! Rocky can't stand the Crossface, but RVD can.. HAR!
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 OH FUCK YOU HOGAN! YOU FUCKING EGOMANIAC WASHED UP PIECE OF SHIT!
Guest Edwin MacPhisto Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Christ, you guys are bitching about everything. So what if Hogan hits Lesnar with a chair this week? Lesnar handed him his ass earlier tonight--he's got to get him back some way so there's some actual tension for next week's match. You get excited when Rock comes back, then bitch when you remember you're supposed to hate him, then cheer when that Rock you hate holds up his end of the tag match and taps to the crossface. The show wasn't landmark or anything, but jeez, those are the littlest, most nonsensical things to bitch about.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I just want to know who the hell thought that Hogan squashing Angle (Got it right this time) was a good idea?
Guest Flyboy Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I just want to know who the hell thought that Hogan squashing Angle (Got it right this time) was a good idea? It wasn't a squash at all... Angle controlled most of the match.
Guest Mattdotcom Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Guys! Guys! All this negativity has caused you all to miss the greatest moment in the history of SmackDown: Mikey Cole: SmackDown is being brought to you by Martin Lawrence Live: (PHONETICALLY) "RUNTULLDIT"! MICHAEL COLE=DUMM.
Guest Flyboy Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 A squash is what Goldberg would do to his opponents, Anglesault.. that WASN'T a squash. A semi-squash at best.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hogan was in control for tha majority of that match. Or maybe I was just blind with rage...
Guest Flyboy Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hogan was in control for tha majority of that match. Or maybe I was just blind with rage... Not near the end.. probably the latter.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Definitely for the first two-thirds. Then Angle became a victim of CHAIR SHENANIGINS~! and couldn't cheat properly. Then he got his ass kicked after the bell.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 but nevermind all that. BENOIT MADE ROCKY TAP OUT. Even if it was two measly little taps, it still counts. BENOIT RULES! BOW DOWN.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Ben-who? OH! That vanilla midget guy!
Guest Raven_Effect01 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Other than Benoit and Guerrero vs. Rock and Edge, and Mysterio vs. Tajiri, tonight's Smackdown was kind of boring. I hated the segment of Stephanie lecturing Kidman, Hardcore Holly, and Mike Awesome because all it did was just stroke Steph's huge ego thinking THEY are the problems to WWE when obviously, she should know who the hell the head of the creative team is before she ever says that.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I found it really funny that Cole was pimping Lesnar/Henry as "Smackdown exclusive" like it was a good thing. And if there was any question if Cole was gay before...I mean come on. his "that was gross!" reaction after the kiss was hilarious.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Yeah Cole: Lesnar vs. Henry is a SMACKDOWN EXCLUSIVE! You won't see THIS on Raw! I would love for Bischoff to come out and say "You think I want this on my show?"
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I can't believe they buried Jericho even further. Cole: "ISN'T IT A COINCIDENCE THAT AFTER EDGE BEAT JERICHO ON SMACKDOWN, JERICHO JUMPED TO RAW? I THINK JERICHO DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE OF EDGE! I HATE WOMEN!"
Guest JHawk Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 OK, I don't know how you can say Angle was squashed by Hogan, Anglesault. 1. Angle had control for over half the match. 2. Maybe I'm putting a bright side on it that shouldn't be there, but the way I see it, that's two singles matches for Hogan and Angle, and Angle's gotten the only clean win. So what we've proven is that Hogan can't beat Angle.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 ...let me guess. HHH wrote his script, right? When will this little "backstage fact" come about?
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 but why can't they put Jericho over? Say that Jericho and Team Canada wanted to face the RAW superstars or something like that. Don't say they were afraid.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Do they ever put over heels not named Stone Cold, HHH, or Lesnar?
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 You forgot Kurt Angle and Albert
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 ..and Bull. I'm trying to forget. But they put DOWN Angle as much as they built him up, too.
Guest Shaved Bear Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 well at least angle wasnt pinned, theyre probably hyping lesnar-angle for later...maybe SS
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Of course, I could care less because it looks like Jericho has a program with Flair now. Whoooo!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now