Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Is Rey Mysterio going to come out in a different mask every week? Also, do my eyes deceive me, or is there a Rey Rey shirt already available? I'd buy that... if I had money, that is.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Evenflow...you're too far behind! I mentioned that on the first page I predict Green for Misterio next week.
Guest Hitman Jebus Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Bischoff: WHY THE HELL DID YOU TWO LEAVE RAW? Eddy: Yo essa, this is for all da trouble you put us in, you hear homes? Bischoff: WHAT TROUBLE? Benoit: Let me refresh your memory. NWO....WCW....Souled Out...2000. Bischoff: Oh, your still mad over THAT LITTLE THING? Benoit: ......... Well, that wasn't directly Bischoff's fault...he wasn't with the company from Sept. 99 to April 2000...
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hey, be gentle, I'm just getting the show now... WESTSYDE!!!!!!
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I hope Rey puts on his black mask soon, that's a pretty cool mask too.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Who saw the Fozzy commercial during Smackdown? w00t! ::Waits paitently for his Fozzy banner to be made by Thunder/Nikki::
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Kurt Angle's so right... I know I wouldn't watch if he was off the show
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Wait till you hear Hogan when he comes out
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hey, do these "WHAT?"'s sound piped in to anyone else? Why would they WANT to pipe in those?
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 What the...? Is Hogan a duck? He sure sounded like one... Also, Hogan, it's "Would you please.... SHUT THE HELL UP!" If you're going to rip off a catchphrase, at least do it right, dude.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 That's worse than the "Blah blah blah" he did to taker. And I did a double take when he said "Please shut the hell up!" The crowd even chanted it along
Guest jester Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 That's worse than the "Blah blah blah" he did to taker. And I did a double take when he said "Please shut the hell up!" The crowd even chanted it along So is Jericho going to go around yelling "Watcha gonna do when Jerichomania runs wild on you?"
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 That's worse than the "Blah blah blah" he did to taker. And I did a double take when he said "Please shut the hell up!" The crowd even chanted it along So is Jericho going to go around yelling "Watcha gonna do when Jerichomania runs wild on you?" Sure, he's a jobber, but Jericho STILL RULES, Brother! Aww... Steph doesn't like Bischoff very much... why can't they just be friends?
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 "I love your peaches..." is that some kind of sexual innuendo?
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Whooooo! I'm just getting SD (Red Soxs delayed it). Good to see some pyschology in the opening match...and oh GOD. Tajiri is stiff kicking the hell out of Mysterio.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 What a fucking powerbomb by Tajiri. That was awesome. Kinda slow paced for a Crusierweight match...but it has some really good pyschology. Eh, Rey is pulling a "RVD" and not selling the back very good. I know see why Anglesault doesn't like Rey. Great opener, Great finish, Great pyschology. Rey should of sold the back...but still a really good match.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I liked that match. Stiff powerbomb and the rana looked stiff too.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Yea... the replay shows it... Hogan got his knees down WAY too early for the F5 last week. Wait... Brock vs. Mark Henry? No... no... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Michael Cole calls that match "Smackdown Exclusive" like that's a good thing
Guest Shaved Bear Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hey, do these "WHAT?"'s sound piped in to anyone else? Why would they WANT to pipe in those? maybe Stone Cold is coming back, I mean, they still sell his shirts on the site
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 What a fucking powerbomb by Tajiri. That was awesome. Kinda slow paced for a Crusierweight match...but it has some really good pyschology. Eh, Rey is pulling a "RVD" and not selling the back very good. I know see why Anglesault doesn't like Rey. Great opener, Great finish, Great pyschology. Rey should of sold the back...but still a really good match. I think Rey sold the back fairly well. He could've done it better, yes, but that's better than all the wrestlers who no-sell it all, or only sell it for the finish.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Kurt Angle's pyro sounded like a bunch of cats screeching. And what happened to Angle's "face" turn? He's getting pretty big heel heat.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Hey, do these "WHAT?"'s sound piped in to anyone else? Why would they WANT to pipe in those? maybe Stone Cold is coming back, I mean, they still sell his shirts on the site They probably just sell his shirts because it makes money. I mean, XPW still has Sabu shirts on their site. Actually, off topic, but XPW's Supreme shirt freakin' rules... if I had any money I'd buy that shirt too. AWESOME SHIRT! Anyway, yea... Mark Henry vs. Albert.... worst "Smackdown exclusive" match? I think so!
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 The WHAT? did sound piped in. After all..Steph is a heel, and she didn't get it..so..*eyes WWE*
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Am I hearing "What" chants on my TV? Yes, I am. I thought the WWF/E edited those out from now on...oh well.
Guest The Superstar Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! Austin returns and we'll have AUSTIN/ANGLE AT SUMMERSLAM! Austin will jump ship and we'll have a kickass match! WH00!
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Maybe negotiations with Stone Cold are going better than we thought? ...are Billy & Chuck breaking up?
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 *cries* They bring that bastard back..and I swear to RVD..I'll never watch WWE Television again.
Guest HartFan86 Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 I just had a funny thought. What if during Angle's promo, all of sudden the crowd just started chanting "Triple H", "Triple H", "Triple H". LOL @ Hogan! He sounds so stupid.
Guest evenflowDDT Posted August 2, 2002 Report Posted August 2, 2002 Cena does have a horrible color scheme... "screaming out of sheer horror"... Rico's the man! Hey, Cena's dissing the '70s porn star sideburns! Bastard!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now