TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest Miss Indy Queen
As for the picture, I'm not "allowed" to put it up because of the owner of the board.

Do you have any compromising photos of the owner? We'd take those to!

Sorry but I doubt he would want me putting up photos of him :)

I'm just a close friend of his, and he doesn't want my photo on his site. He said he doesn't want to have to start banning people for comments, whatever that means. A few people on this board know me and have seen me before.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
As for the picture, I'm not "allowed" to put it up because of the owner of the board.

Do you have any compromising photos of the owner? We'd take those to!

Sorry but I doubt he would want me putting up photos of him :)

I'm just a close friend of his, and he doesn't want my photo on his site. He said he doesn't want to have to start banning people for comments, whatever that means. A few people on this board know me and have seen me before.

Who cares what he says. He is iether really insecure or you're a swamp donkey. Prove us wrong.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

As for whether the reason Dames doesn't want it up there is insecurity, or the latter (which I know isn't), I have to respect it and not put it up. TRUST me I debated this with him recently because I don't see what the big deal is but he sees differently.

Which part doesn't surprise you EQ?

Guest FrigidSoul

Dames must be one bad mo'fucka if he can keep his ex-girlfriends under his thumb too. I mean, he's reaching Shaft like levels with this kind of power

Guest EQ
Which part doesn't surprise you EQ?

Just the fact that Dames wouldn't want you putting your picture up.

I'd be the same way, btw... so I ain't gonna shit on him for it.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
Dames must be one bad mo'fucka if he can keep his ex-girlfriends under his thumb too. I mean, he's reaching Shaft like levels with this kind of power

Actually I don't want to hear him whine and bitch for DAYS about this (which I did when I said it joking around) so I don't even bother.

I can't shit on his decision either, which is why I respect it because we both know how he is EQ.

Me doing my best Kane impression.

marvin.jpg

well, actually its not my best..

It's okay to have eyebrows, dude.

Yeah, I'd love to have eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair. But unfortunately my body said "NO HAIR FOR YOU" 4 years ago, and all my hair fell out. Except for some of my eyelashes, its not grown back since.

Sorry to be off topic, but how did you like Man on the Moon?

It was ok. I wasn't really expecting much from it and I thought that Jim Carrey (who Im a big fan of as well) played the part almost a bit too well. The whole wrestling thing was "Hollywoodized" too much though. There were a few things that would have been cool if they had done (a bit on the young Andy Kaufman, his role in the movie Heartbeeps (which I have now finally), something on how he liked to write stories (some of which are in one of the books that was published a couple years ago) and something on the Breakfast with Blassie thing (which 5 years ago they could have redone like they did the Taxi stuff with Fred Blassie and Andy eating breakfast at Sambos). The ending gets me though just about every time.

Guest FrigidSoul

Do you walk around with a black towel on your head from time to time, and are you also impervious to the dangers of being thrown into a dumpster that has been set ablaze?

Do you walk around with a black towel on your head from time to time, and are you also impervious to the dangers of being thrown into a dumpster that has been set ablaze?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Yes. Why do you ask?

I don't think he was asking you :bonk:

I don't do the towel thing, although I wear a hat almost all the time.

And I've never been thrown in a flaming dumpster before, so I wouldn't know about that.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
It's not like Dames posts here.

He has spies on this board that is telling him everything that is going on. I was informed of this yesterday.

This was taken over the holidays.

me.JPG

These are a little older:

sleepy.jpg

scary.jpg

I_am_evil.jpg

I'm not really evil, by the way.