TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

New photo since the link 3 pages ago

Please note that the photo was taken mere hours after returning from a holiday in the Czech Republic where, due to waking up every morning hungover, I couldn't be bothered to shave. That weak beard is now long gone.

I may get flack for this, but

Are you a homosexual?

No, I'm nowhere near being stylish enough to be homosexual...that and the fact that men don't turn me on.

Sadly, you're not the first person to ask me that, though

New photo since the link 3 pages ago

Please note that the photo was taken mere hours after returning from a holiday in the Czech Republic where, due to waking up every morning hungover, I couldn't be bothered to shave. That weak beard is now long gone.

I may get flack for this, but

Are you a homosexual?

No, I'm nowhere near being stylish enough to be homosexual...that and the fact that men don't turn me on.

Sadly, you're not the first person to ask me that, though

Your just pulling the metro-sexual look.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Banky's looking for love again

If only he could be so lucky.

Guest FrigidSoul

I expected you to look Deranged. Do you always have a token black person in photos with you?

I expected you to look Deranged. Do you always have a token black person in photos with you?

No...and how do you base that on one pic? :lol: I believe that's the only pic of me on the net.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Me from a party a few years back, drunkzor. I think I've now posted every photo of myself I have on my comp at one time or another, FWIW.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Me from a party a few years back, drunkzor. I think I've now posted every photo of myself I have on my comp at one time or another, FWIW.

You look kinda like Donkeylips from Salute Your Shorts.

I've heard that. Not one of the more flattering comparisons (someone once said Alec Baldwin -- I don't see it, but hey), but I have heard it before.

Guest HungryJack

DRUNKZOR HOFF.

Awesome.

the IC title belt pic is the greatestest EVAR

Let's go one comment at a time:

DRUNKZOR HOFF.

Awesome.

Thanks. I know. :) I figured you'd enjoy. I plan on posting these at WDI soon as well.

the IC title belt pic is the greatestest EVAR

Yes. Yes it is. If I could get it on my driver's license I WOULD.

However you look like someone who would be awesome to party with...

Thanks. I try to be a fun drunk, not moody or bitchy at all.

And is that the Twins logo on your hat?

Minnesotan, born and raised. Et tu?

Fair enough. I got nothing against the Mets; Piazza's one of my favorite players in baseball, shitty defense and all.

Fair enough. I got nothing against the Mets; Piazza's one of my favorite players in baseball, shitty defense and all.

As for the Twins, I'm a fan of Johan Santana and Torii Hunter (who isn't?). I was also a fan of A.J. Pierzynski before he was traded to the Giants (he's from Long Island, and has quite a bit of family still on the Island)

A.J. is and always has been one of baseball's better catchers, but now suddenly he's traded and he's hot shit. Bah, I say. But yeah he's good. And who doesn't love Hunter, indeed. Santana I like but I think he's been playing better than he is (see: Minnesota Wild, 2002-03). Brad Radke's another guy you've gotta love, he's consistent and has been loyal to the team.

A.J. is and always has been one of baseball's better catchers, but now suddenly he's traded and he's hot shit. Bah, I say. But yeah he's good.

I hate when players get like that. (He is from the Hamptons after all, though, so...) I think the Twins will finish in first or second this year, they just need to upgrade at the trading deadline, though. And Joe Mauer needs to come back healthy.

Mauer was a blow, but the kid's never been injured before in his life and all signs are he'll be back healthy in a month. As far as where the Twins'll finish, first in the ALC is theirs to lose...but they could lose it. I worry about the pen, but everything should work out okay.

EDIT: AJ's always been a cocky sonofagun, but I was more referring to the media suddenly loving him. It's not as bad as I made it sound, but he definitely got more attention after the trade

I've heard that.  Not one of the more flattering comparisons (someone once said Alec Baldwin -- I don't see it, but hey), but I have heard it before.

You don't look like Alec Baldwin.

At all.

UYI

Doesn't even look like any of the other Baldwins. He looks like Artie Lange (not an insult).

Guest Bottled Black

Need opinions here about my pic. A lot of people have told me I look like Ben Affleck but I don't see it. Opinions?

Like I said I don't see it but I've been hearing it since Armageddon came out.

You'll catch no argument here.

Artie Lange -- maybe. I can spot a world of difference, but I can also see the comparison.

If people are telling you that you look like fucking Affleck, then it's already time for a facejob of Michael Jackson proportions.

You look more like Adam Sandler to me.

The drunken truckie version.

UYI

Munky: your face is thinner, but there's a definite resemblance, especially in the mouth.

Me

Need opinions here about my pic. A lot of people have told me I look like Ben Affleck but I don't see it. Opinions?

Like I said I don't see it but I've been hearing it since Armageddon came out.

X-Pac + Justin Credible = you

nah........you look kinda like Jason Lee.

Wait a minute, why I am I making these judgments? I'm an ugly bastid!