TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

MeUConn2.jpg

This is me at UConn's Spring Weekend. The guy behind was huge, so we took a picture.

And I know my hat is to the side and I don't wear it that much to the side. I had to move it over that way the brim doesn't block the flash.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
MeUConn2.jpg

This is me at UConn's Spring Weekend. The guy behind was huge, so we took a picture.

And I know my hat is to the side and I don't wear it that much to the side. I had to move it over that way the brim doesn't block the flash.

Dude, just a piece of advice from the master of all coolness: The hat to the side can still be boss if it is done subtle. Don't wrench it all of the way to the side, but keep it facing forward with a slight direction change to the desired side. It'll look cooler that way.

Inc, man, the shirt is alright. Its a different style for you than I had envisioned. Between the Miles, Minutemen, and Pat Benatar shirts - this one was quite a change. Does it glow whenever you go to a club?

Guest Vitamin X
MeUConn2.jpg

Dude, just a piece of advice from the master of all coolness: The hat to the side can still be boss if it is done subtle. Don't wrench it all of the way to the side, but keep it facing forward with a slight direction change to the desired side. It'll look cooler that way.

Banky giving Mole fashion tips.....

WTF?

I can't help it, he looks like too big of a tool.

Why does the beak of your hat have mole written on it? Thats as retarded as me writing Banky on the elastic of my gotch to ensure that they're mine. And no, no one away from cyberland calls me Banky. Ironically I have a different nickname.

Why does the beak of your hat have mole written on it? Thats as retarded as me writing Banky on the elastic of my gotch to ensure that they're mine. And no, no one away from cyberland calls me Banky. Ironically I have a different nickname.

Since that is my nickname away from cyberland.

Another of Me

Webshots doesn't allow you to put pictures on pages, so click on the link.

I have a feeling that wasn't the best picture to post, Mole, and not because of you either.

Get ready for the shitstorm.

Why does the beak of your hat have mole written on it? Thats as retarded as me writing Banky on the elastic of my gotch to ensure that they're mine.  And no, no one away from cyberland calls me Banky.  Ironically I have a different nickname.

Another of Me

Woof, I've seen better looking horses than her.

Why does the beak of your hat have mole written on it? Thats as retarded as me writing Banky on the elastic of my gotch to ensure that they're mine.  And no, no one away from cyberland calls me Banky.  Ironically I have a different nickname.

Another of Me

I'd hit that, but I'm guessing a Mack truck beat me to it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

let's see her tits or something to make sure she's a dog.

I take it back.

Her face looks more like a camel.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

oh fuck, I totally see it too.

Now you really do have to get her to show us her tits.