TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Wow Bob, good looks on meeting Lindsay. She is defiently hot, even though it is weird seeing a red head being that tan. Where did you meet her?

This is me this past weekend during Spring Fest. The second one is me covered in foam after going into a foam party. And yes I look like a clown.

me6.jpg

me7.jpg

Well Mole, she was the host of SNL this week, Bob did say he had different feelings towards her before he met her on Thursday (I believe) and the sign behind them does say "NBC" so I'm gonna say Bob met her on the subway.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I think its safe to say that if I knew mole, I'd kick his ass.

Well Mole, she was the host of SNL this week, Bob did say he had different feelings towards her before he met her on Thursday (I believe) and the sign behind them does say "NBC" so I'm gonna say Bob met her on the subway.

:D

Mole-

I met her Friday night when she was leaving SNL. That's when I got the pic and the Mean Girls poster signed.

I saw her again Saturday afternoon but didn't go up to her. I just took pictures for my friends.

I got about 5 seconds of time on the last Thunder of 1999 (forever remembered as the one where Goldberg punches the limo window out and screws up his arm)as they panned around my section while they put ads on the screen.

I found the tape. Brings back memories. Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit even though it wasnt that good of a match. Oh yeah, and Daffney/David Flair driving up to the gas station right down the road from me and running into Crowbar was hilarious to me.

Im the one circled (duh) in the nWo Wolfpac shirt waving my hands up like a dumbass. I had hair 5 years ago (gasp!)

Dscf0013.jpg

You can kind of see me on the first SmackDown after WrestleMania X-8, but I'm more visible on the Heat they taped that night. On SD, when Nash is giving the Rock the Jacknife onto the announcer's table, they show the crowd on that side and I'm there. I show up, too, in that chapter on the nWo DVD, but it's more blurry so I don't show up as well. On that Heat, when Val Venis is doing his Rick Rude impression and pulling some girl out of the crowd, I'm pretty much right next to her and I look like a jackass (as usual).

I wish I had a real digital camera and could show people my exciting life filled with activities such as standing and sitting while wearing a goofy hat, or wearing a hat goofily, or wearing a goofy hat goofily.

I wish I had a real digital camera and could show people my exciting life filled with activities such as standing and sitting while wearing a goofy hat, or wearing a hat goofily, or wearing a goofy hat goofily.

Hey, what can I tell ya, I live an exciting life. Then again I am up at 5 in the morning pleading to people to save a show that everyone calls me gay for liking, but I swear I live an exciting life...

Oh shit- I wasn't going to be the one that punched him.  I've got no business fighting anybody, I'll get rolled.

You look like you could intimidate a lot of people though. Most people won't want to pick a fight with a big guy.

No way. Overweight people are the easiest to fight, really.

Are you saying I'm overweight?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Barron,

did you use to eat paint chips as a kid?

PS. Learn how to bend the beak of your cap, foo

I have the same urge to punch Bob in the face that I did that one kid on Trekkiesthat had that truck dressed up to look like a shuttlecraft.

And I don't mind Bob that much....

Okay. Bob Barron. Sweet and Sour Chicken McNugget Sause. Amy.

What the fuck were you trying to talk her into you sick freak.

Okay. Bob Barron. Sweet and Sour Chicken McNugget Sause. Amy.

Man-

The backstory of that photo would take about 10 pages to write and would make you all think I'm more fucked up then I am

Okay.  Bob Barron.  Sweet and Sour Chicken McNugget Sause.  Amy. 

Man-

The backstory of that photo would take about 10 pages to write and would make you all think I'm more fucked up then I am

Well we know it ends with the sause on the ground and you with a tampon in your hand.

I think you better tell a shortend version of it because you KNOW you don't want me making one up.

*points to his discription of the true life of LIghting Flik*

Looking back over the pics, I swear those pics of Barron with celebs look like they're posing with some sick kid from Make-a-Wish

Also, I want the Ripper abridged version of my life

Okay.  Bob Barron.  Sweet and Sour Chicken McNugget Sause.   Amy. 

Man-

Well we know it ends with the sause on the ground and you with a tampon in your hand.

I think you better tell a shortend version of it because you KNOW you don't want me making one up.

The sweet and sour sauce was in my hand because we were using to make fun of this Asian woman named Moi. We claimed she was dead and they cremated her into sweet and sour sauce.

I look distracted in the Amy picture cause my friend keeps yelling stuff at me and I'm trying to fight the urge to yell 'And then I lit her clit on fire'.

Okay.  Bob Barron.  Sweet and Sour Chicken McNugget Sause.   Amy. 

Man-

The sweet and sour sauce was in my hand because we were using to make fun of this Asian woman named Moi. We claimed she was dead and they cremated her into sweet and sour sauce.

I look distracted in the Amy picture cause my friend keeps yelling stuff at me and I'm trying to fight the urge to yell 'And then I lit her clit on fire'.

my story would have been better.

And it would have had goats in it.

you disappoint Barron.

I give it 1/2* mostly because I was amused with Jimmy and Amy cracking up, but that story was dead from the begaining and didn't get many laughs.