TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

AoO scares me. I can't say why.

Guest Vitamin X

Agent is a LOT thinner than I thought he'd be.

In one of those pics he resembles Lars from Metallica, as much as he'd probably hate hearing that.

Agent is a LOT thinner than I thought he'd be.

In one of those pics he resembles Lars from Metallica, as much as he'd probably hate hearing that.

I thought he was a lot bigger too, since he mentioned how he was built like a boxer or something like that.

His picture scares me too, I don't know why:

matthew%20lillard-promo.jpg

Fake edit; heh, just noticed AlfDogg's picture.

Real Edit: Made sure that the picture worked, so people would see that AoO is really that guy from all of those movies, whose I name I found out is Matthew Lilard.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If I were standing next to someone else, you'd see I'm a lot larger than you'd figure. I still weigh over 200 lbs.

You look like CC's favorite wrestler... except with a bit less hair

Anyways, I can sympathize with you on the dreaded B-word, as I was facing the same problem myself, hence I went ahead and resigned from the long-hair club and joined the skinhead club.

I was planning on going for the Kerry King look (guy in my sig, for those who don't know) minus the tattoos, but OSW's suggestion of the AA look doesn't sound to bad either.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'm coming for you, Banky...

We'll find Banky laying in a pool of his own blood and long stringy blonde hair that had rebelled and left Agent's scalp.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Well, some of that is a result of a burn incident in my teens. My right side in particular.

Well, some of that is a result of a burn incident in my teens. My right side in particular.

Freebasing accident or meth-lab explosion?

2004-06-02-10.jpg

I'm coming for you, Banky...

They would never let you cross the border...

Old Pic

That's about a year old, now.

This is fairly recent but a lot of the hair has gone.

Big Hair, obstructing the face~~~

Has MAD magazine paid you royalities for using your visage on their cover for the past several decades?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Freebasing accident or meth-lab explosion?

I feel so Hoosier saying this, but I was drinking moonshine and smoking a cigarette, and some shit happened. My face isn't mangled or anything from it, I've just got a little spot along my hairline where the hair doesn't grow anymore. It all happened in less than like..2 seconds.

Guest FrigidSoul
Old Pic

That's about a year old, now.

This is fairly recent but a lot of the hair has gone.

Big Hair, obstructing the face~~~

Has MAD magazine paid you royalities for using your visage on their cover for the past several decades?

I think you're confusing his acne and chicken pox scars for freckles.

Guest FrigidSoul

Slayer shaved his head, AoO just isn't going to have much left at all for hair pretty soon, and it appears as though IDRM and Thumbtack are skinheads as well from what they say. I guess I'm going to be the last of the long haired metal fans here.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think people would start to wonder about me if I suddenly went from aryan metalhead to stark bald.

Thankfully, gray hair also strikes my family young, so I should be looking like a mad scientist by 35.

My hair is never really well-kept. It grows out like a football helmet, perfectly unwaveringly straight, and resembles those spikes on a porcupine. I then shave it. This goes on for another five months, then I shave it. Now though, it's pretty bushy and I've just decided to leave it alone and see what happens. I am thinking about dying it red, but I hesitate because I don't want to be associated with all the other punks that dye their hair like every week.