TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

If he gets banned I'm asking for his pics to be erased as well so none of us have the unfortunate experience of looking at them again.

Angle-plex, my apologies. I made my original statement towards you due to your continued bashing of everyone that posts a picture on here.

Anyway, bring the next one on...

Edit: Dude. How would I get banned for expressing my dislike/opinions when you're doing the same thing by bashing me? GROW UP. Did YOU actually...you know...do what this thread asks, and POST A PIC? Or are you fucking TROLLING and BASHING EVERYONE? Cause Ive got a BUNCH of posts in THIS THREAD that show you have done nothing but insult the people THAT ARE CONTRIBUTING...

...and putting them down to increase your own fucking self esteem.

So shut the fuck up and follow the thread or go away. The beautiful people don't need your bad vibes.

From what I read about "guidelines", as soon as you drop an insult, you're breaking the rules. So don't complain about someone getting banned when that person should be you.

I just find it funny that everyone posts that they were drunk or high when the picture they posted occured so that just in case the board claims they are ugly they have an excuse. And I have contributed to this thread by adding my opinions. You should actually be glad that there is a person on this forum that will tell you the truth about your looks.

THE FUCKING KID NEXT TO ME HAS A JO-<smoking tool>-NT IN HIS HAND.

But my God, I am so greatful for you! I am so greatful that I posted a picture after I had spent the previous 16 hours doing countless shit and you look at, a GUY, mind you, and say "Ha! Lies! He looks ridiculous! Let me ridicule him!"

Because, GOD DAMN, I will now lose more sleep and surely contribute nothing in society because someone that has done NOTHING in this thread but post NOTHING BUT INSULTS insulted me!

And you know what? YOU HAVEN'T CONTRIBUTED SHIT TO THIS THREAD!

You're like that fucking nerd who sits on the basketball team in middle school and doesn't play a minute and GETS A TROPHY...YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.

You're like a PIMPLE on a pretty girls face that somehow makes it into the high school yearbook. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT NEGATIVITY YET STILL MAKE IT INTO DISCUSSION.

GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD.

This is for people that POST PICTURES.

If ya ain't got one, then SHUTHEFUCKUP.

This is for people that POST PICTURES.

This is where we differ. You seem to think that there should be no text anywhere in any post in this whole thread, and that it should be all pics of the posters. I, on the other hand, see this thread for what it actually IS, which is people posting pictures AS WELL AS other posters commenting on those pictures. That's what this thread has been since the beginning and that's what it will continue to be.

The thread wasn't meant for useless, on purposed bashing of all people who have balls and post pictures.

Had those who made the thread popular been given the chance to let those respond by either:

A) Posting Pics Only

B) Posting Pics and making comments

or C) Not posting pics and making all negative comments to put yourself over "Har! I feel better having seen this thread now!" "Ho ho, why do ugly people post!"

I think "C", which fits your pathetic demographic, would surely win that one.

So either contribute in a positive way or stop trolling.

purposed bashing of all people who have balls

So you had "the balls" to post a pic, yet you only expected/wanted positive feedback? Right...

Anyways, I'm off to bed, so any further posts you try to make to make it appear like I was trolling will not only be useless, but make you look foolish as well. Goodnight...

Why do you keep running off by leaving messages implying I am looking for positive reviews?

The only Beef I have with you, as I HAVE CLEARLY STATED MULTIPLE TIMES, is that you don't give negative reviews, you give EVERYONE negative reviews ON PURPOSE, thus, adding NO ORIGINAL THOUGHTS TO THE THREAD.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
b. I refuse to call you ***** Davis.

OK, I use to be a lot fatter, but lost about 70 lbs. I couldn't afford an entire new wardrobe. True story.

b. I refuse to call you ***** Davis.

The nickname was actually given to me not as an honor, but picking on the way I look. There's a particularly ugly shot of me playing with the jazz band at UNCC. My bandmates said it looked exactly like a white Miles Davis.

Now, being that I am a wrestling fan, 5 star Davis (***** Davis) sounds pretty cool too.

Miles was an extraordinarily beautiful man, I don't see the resemblence. Well, Miles got rather weathered and wrinkled after his 5 year coke binge music hiatus in the late 70's.

I'd go with Five Star Davis personally...for the sake of all parties involved. (me and you)

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Why do you keep running off by leaving messages implying I am looking for positive reviews?

The only Beef I have with you, as I HAVE CLEARLY STATED MULTIPLE TIMES, is that you don't give negative reviews, you give EVERYONE negative reviews ON PURPOSE, thus, adding NO ORIGINAL THOUGHTS TO THE THREAD.

For what its worth, you look like one of the most normal people who posted their picture in this thread. Some are too busy stalking celebrities, growing fungus from their chin, and sporting lame looking piercings to be taken seriously.

Hey thanks, Banky. Sorry this mindless dribble had to take up a page, here.

RobE, I think you should go for the heel Backlund look. Imagine it, getting to walk around in a bathrobe everywhere with a TOWEL! If one falls off, you've got backup! Plus if your hands ever get dirty and or cut up...you can look at them EXTREMELY ANGRY.

RobE, I think you should go for the heel Backlund look. Imagine it, getting to walk around in a bathrobe everywhere with a TOWEL! If one falls off, you've got backup! Plus if your hands ever get dirty and or cut up...you can look at them EXTREMELY ANGRY.

But Heel Backlund had less hair.

A career where I walk around in a bathrobe and a towel sounds pretty appealing though. Plus, I can name the Presidents in order.

Guest whitemilesdavis
Well, Miles got rather weathered and wrinkled after his 5 year coke binge music hiatus in the late 70's.

Yeah, that's what they were referring to, and it was only one picture of me. and it was grotesque.

Hey, Usethesledgehammer, You look like John Heffron. The guy who just won last comic standing.

Why were you playing with a tampon, Bob?

My friend found one in her bag and I thought it'd be really funny to carry it around in my pocket all day.

Then someone dared me to put it in my mouth for a picture. I said yes.

Why were you playing with a tampon, Bob?

My friend found one in her bag and I thought it'd be really funny to carry it around in my pocket all day.

Then someone dared me to put it in my mouth for a picture. I said yes.

No offence, and I should probably be the last person asking this, but:

Are your friends 12? Who finds a tampon funny beyond that age?

Who finds a tampon funny beyond that age?

huh huh huh.... huh huh huh...

Tampon...

huh huh huh... huh huh huh...

No offence, and I should probably be the last person asking this, but:

Are your friends 12? Who finds a tampon funny beyond that age?

I think I'm the only one who truly finds a tampon funny. I think my friends find it funny that I find stuff like that to be really really funny and cool

And yes- I'm incredibly immature.

And you wonder why Al Franken didn't want to be around you, Bob...

Well I was sans tampon then.

And Bill O'Reilly seemed to like me. And he doesn't spin.