TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Barron, FIX THE GODDAMN BEAK OF YOUR CAP!!! Your appearence is truly starting to frighten me.

Britney Murphy? I can't say she didn't turn me the fuck on when she licked her paw like a rabid dog and slap it into her dry pussy before fucking Eminem.

Well, last time I was accused of being gay, and I'm not sure i'm going to help matters with this picture, but...

Dscf0388.jpg

You should ask DVD Spree if he wants to hook up. Exchange area codes and hook up for a TSM quickie ala Max & Stardust. But don't move in, just fuck.

I woulda fucked Brittney Murphy circa the Clueless time period, she was a tad chunky and all, but it beats the anarexic (sp?) crackhead skank look she currently has taken on...man when she hosted SNL a year or so ago, I about puked on site when she first walked onto the stage...

I woulda fucked Brittney Murphy circa the Clueless time period, she was a tad chunky and all, but it beats the anarexic (sp?) crackhead skank look she currently has taken on...man when she hosted SNL a year or so ago, I about puked on site when she first walked onto the stage...

Yea- I thought she looked dangerously skinny as well when I met her. I really don't find her to be that attractive. Super nice girl though.

And I'm sorry my hat angers you Banky

Guest Dids

I'm with Banky- your hat is fucked up, and disrespectful to those of us who go to great lenghts to keep our caps with a solid curve on them. It makes you look sloppy and bum like.

I saw Murphy in some horrible slasher movie a while back on IFC, she was like 16, and gave off this very cute gothy vibe. As of late she's just too skinny and fish looking.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I like the coked-out look much more than the outdated Valley Girl wannabe.

Guest DVD Spree
You should ask DVD Spree if he wants to hook up. Exchange area codes and hook up for a TSM quickie ala Max & Stardust. But don't move in, just fuck.

He's too old for me, dickwad.

Yea- I thought she looked dangerously skinny as well when I met her. I really don't find her to be that attractive. Super nice girl though.

And I'm sorry my hat angers you Banky

Also, comb your fair upwards underneath your cap instead of placing the lid on top of your drooping curls. I'm just helping you out Barron.

Guest Vitamin X
I like the coked-out look much more than the outdated Valley Girl wannabe.

Brittany Murphy in Spun > any other role of hers.

Agreed

I saw Murphy in some horrible slasher movie a while back on IFC, she was like 16, and gave off this very cute gothy vibe. As of late she's just too skinny and fish looking.

If it's the one with Jay Mohr, it's Cherry Falls.

philly.JPG

Me and my brother at the Liberty Bell last weekend. I don't have a digital camera, thus I scanned it and it looks like shit, but fuck it, there ya go.

EDIT: I'm on the right.