TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Dames must be one bad mo'fucka if he can keep his ex-girlfriends under his thumb too. I mean, he's reaching Shaft like levels with this kind of power

Actually I don't want to hear him whine and bitch for DAYS about this (which I did when I said it joking around) so I don't even bother.

I can't shit on his decision either, which is why I respect it because we both know how he is EQ.

I guess someone needs to respect his decision. How about you post it, and delete it by the time he comes around? Besides, he's out of state. He's probably already fucked 3 broads since get got there.

Me doing my best Kane impression.

marvin.jpg

well, actually its not my best..

It's okay to have eyebrows, dude.

Yeah, I'd love to have eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair. But unfortunately my body said "NO HAIR FOR YOU" 4 years ago, and all my hair fell out. Except for some of my eyelashes, its not grown back since.

If you don't mind me asking, how did that happen?

Guest FrigidSoul
Me doing my best Kane impression.

marvin.jpg

well, actually its not my best..

It's okay to have eyebrows, dude.

Yeah, I'd love to have eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair. But unfortunately my body said "NO HAIR FOR YOU" 4 years ago, and all my hair fell out. Except for some of my eyelashes, its not grown back since.

If you don't mind me asking, how did that happen?

The great Smore cooking accident of 1993

Its called Alopecia and there really isn't anything that can be done about it. Some people have their hair grow back at some point, others it never grows back. Im starting to think Im in the never group.

Look on the bright side; if you want hairless pubes, you no longer need to worry about the itchy aftereffects.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
Its called Alopecia and there really isn't anything that can be done about it. Some people have their hair grow back at some point, others it never grows back. Im starting to think Im in the never group.

How do you develop Alopecia? Is it genetic? I know a woman that has it also and her hair never grew back.

This is my hotornot.com picture. I'm defending myself early by pointing out this was about 4 1/2 years ago, when I needed cheap photos for my university card. I've lost the long hair since then.

Before the haircut

Thought I'd share one that's relatively recent:

Here it is

Dayum girl you is one fine piece of azz.

::must stop listening to crappy r'nb music::

Ever seen the video to "wherever you will go" by The Calling? Look at the part after the girl gets a tatoo, she goes home to find her boy in bed with another, rather hot girl. That girl looks a lot like CC.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I think welshjerichomark should post a picture because I've forgotten what she looks like.