TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

You're Prince's fat and ugly clone?

You keep talking like that, he's gonna school you in hoops and make you pancakes.

I doubt I'd have heard this HHH story if TSA hadn't shown one.

She emailed me one. She's too bundled up in winter jackets and hats and shit to see what she looks like. I can tell she has blonde hair, glasses, and a nose...that's about it.

She is a geek?

So, that makes 99.9% of the people here are geeks, including myself.

Guest OctoberBlood

Ok, heres more of a non-wofly picture. I'm actually awake now.

april15th.JPG

Guest Dids

Keep your mouth shut- It'll help a lot. (I don't mean that as in "stop posting" but as in "when your picture is being taken")

Guest OctoberBlood
Keep your mouth shut- It'll help a lot. (I don't mean that as in "stop posting" but as in "when your picture is being taken")

Erm, no? And... I'm not posing for anything. It was a webcam shot.

I don't care what I look like, I was just showing that I indeed have eyes. ;)

Guest OctoberBlood
If you don't care what you look like, why would you want to show that you have eyes?

Interesting question.

Actually, those aren't my eyes.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Ok, heres more of a non-wofly picture. I'm actually awake now.

april15th.JPG

I'd lose the teenstahce.

Guest Vitamin X
Here's a picture of me at the Hookah bar earlier tonight...

Hookah.

That's not a hookah bar. That looks suspiciously like a room. And by that I mean a bedroom.

Guest Banders Kennany

Tracey Brooks is hot, but Athena has a weird shape to her body almost like she is TOO curvy. Still very good looking though. I got to see pictures of CanadianChick and welshjerichomark and I was thinking they would be better than a pair of nice tatas, but that wasn't the case. I think CanadianChick was homely-looking and wjm a little above average in the best shot but well below average in the worst shots. Maybe it is just all the comments from people like FrigidSoul made it seem like they were super-hot but I guess not. They're still good posters though, CC especially, and I don't mean to offend them.....this is just my opinion and maybe what I find attractive someone will think looks like a horny toad.

If I can be gay for a minute, I think Mole is the best looking of all the guys I saw, and seems to have the best style. It's not something I would wear but it seems like the thing that girls would see most flattering. Also, OctoberBlood's pix are all very funny.

If I can be gay for a minute, I think Mole is the best looking of all the guys I saw, and seems to have the best style. It's not something I would wear but it seems like the thing that girls would see most flattering.

I wear what the bitches like.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Me

Need opinions here about my pic. A lot of people have told me I look like Ben Affleck but I don't see it. Opinions?

Like I said I don't see it but I've been hearing it since Armageddon came out.

X-Pac + Justin Credible = you

nah........you look kinda like Jason Lee.

Wait a minute, why I am I making these judgments? I'm an ugly bastid!

He doesn't look ANYTHING like Jason Lee. At all. He has Ben Affleck's facial hair on Hardcore Holly's face. Thats it.

I was looking this far back in the thread to see how old Jingus is. Although I could never find the post where he posts a picture of himself. Someone tell me how old he is.

Umm we have the same eyes and both with facial hair. That is about it.

That's enough.

Besides, he is much uglier than me.

He's also much older than you. This may be a glimpse into your future. But that's cool, Chris Elliott is quite the funny fellow.