TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest evenflowDDT
how about have ef show up and help the boogie knights making it 3on3 andthen he could turn or something eh?

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I thought I still had a match with Zack at Anglemania II, so it's kind of like a "running the gauntlet" thing? Because if not... I'd do this, I'd just have to think fast for how to explain it.

I thought that too, but BPP told me that's not the case.

And the card does look stacked. It's going to rock...hopefully.

Oh, if that's not the case, then... I have no idea what I'm doing. And that's not a particularly good thing...

Guest Tony149
If nobody objects I'd like to write the Tag Championship Match as well.

Since I don't follow the storylines as closely as I should... who's involved in the tag match? SP, I know you said something about a tourny, is this it? If so, does the BK3/Dream Machines match have anything to do with it? Or is it a stand-alone match?

'Flow, if we can't find something for you, then I guess we'll have you cut a promo; pissed off because you aren't booked on the card.

Whoever is writing the "Battle of the Internet Titans" match between Zack Attack vs. Hot NewzWIRE, your match will take place in Japan. That's right, Cole & the Coach are your commentators. Be sure to write a pre-match promo. That alone will get some buys.

BTW, who's in the Dream Machines tag team? And who's writing Brock vs. Jailbait?

Guest SP-1

Tomorrow on IZ:

Tag Titles Tourney Match

Los Infernales vs. Dream Machines

Next Week on IZ:

Tag Title Tourney Match

Mystery Weirdness Connection vs. Boogie Knights

AngleMania

Tag Championship Match

it's been spoiled already

Los Infernales vs. Mystery Weirdness Connection.

Since I don't follow the storylines as closely as I should... who's involved in the tag match? SP, I know you said something about a tourny, is this it? If so, does the BK3/Dream Machines match have anything to do with it? Or is it a stand-alone match?

'Flow, if we can't find something for you, then I guess we'll have you cut a promo; pissed off because you aren't booked on the card.

Whoever is writing the "Battle of the Internet Titans" match between Zack Attack vs. Hot NewzWIRE, your match will take place in Japan. That's right, Cole & the Coach are your commentators. Be sure to write a pre-match promo. That alone will get some buys.

BTW, who's in the Dream Machines tag team? And who's writing Brock vs. Jailbait?

Dream Machines are Me, Shattered Dreams, and KingpK

Me and SD will be in the match with PK outside.

Guest Kotzenjunge

LYPC, if you could add me to your AIM list, and if I'm away leave a message for me so I can add you to my list, that'd be a big help. I want to get a tiny bit of input in our match. Sadly, Zorin lacks AIM or any messenger I know of.

EDIT: I'd like to add that this is the first PPV for any E-fed that I've ever been legit excited about. Kudos to everyone involved in the OAOAST for putting out a great product. Best E-fed EVAAAAR~!

Guest Angle-plex

Bah. I'd volunteer to fight Evenflow, but I've already written 90% of my match. I don't see what the problem is with him facing Zack, but that's up to you guys I guess.

Guest Tony149
I don't see what the problem is with him facing Zack, but that's up to you guys I guess.

I'm not sure if we could call that a problem. IIRC, BPP told me Zack already beat EF, or something along those lines. If I'm wrong, BPP can correct me.

If EF doesn't have a match, his promo could set the stage for the angle he's going to be involved in next, unless those plans changed, which I think have not.

I normally don't get too excited about our shows, but AM II has me pumped. That and the upcoming "brand extension."

All matches/promos due by March 28th.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

EF does have a role on the show...

he should be a specter to Zack, along with Sandman, following, hinting, sneering

foreboding omen and such

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I dont object, but I am a teeny bit jealous as I know what the gimmick is.

Its going to be awesome.

I might do a "video package" style thing to recap the history between the teams, because its quite a long,slow burning feud now.

Guest SP-1

I dont object, but I am a teeny bit jealous as I know what the gimmick is.

Its going to be awesome.

I might do a "video package" style thing to recap the history between the teams, because its quite a long,slow burning feud now.

That would be awesome.

I welcome any ideas for spots/match flow. Dandy, Eskimo, Jingus. Let's make one for the history books.

Also, Eskimo, do you know if Jingus has gotten my PM about the match stipulations? He's not answered me back . . . and it's getting close to time to start writing.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I don't know if he has.

But I seriously doubt he'd object to the match. I'll give you the official MWC go-ahead and if Jingy has a problem later he can blame me :)

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

MEM ATHC SI GOIGN @ FCKUNG NWO~@@@@@@@!#!@$*@_($$_J$I#

ZAC JATTACK SYXJ Y BETAR AWATFHC OOT!

Guest Angle-plex
MEM ATHC SI GOIGN @ FCKUNG NWO~@@@@@@@!#!@$*@_($$_J$I#

ZAC JATTACK SYXJ Y BETAR AWATFHC OOT!

That was spelled poorly, even for Hot NewzWire.

Guest SP-1

I think Newzwire just gets lucky when something does come out readable. That was probably his unfiltered, natural thought process.

Guest evenflowDDT

Yea, I guess I'll join my position amongst the great upper mid-carders and be relegated to cutting a promo instead of wrestling at the greatest show on earth. Oh me oh my Miss Country Pie!

No worries. None at all. I had just thought it'd be like both Zack and Angle-Plex (since we all know Anglesault has no chance of winning now that he's got no posse to interfere on his behalf to win every contest) would both have to "run the gauntlet" to make the title win seem that much harder/"better". Especially since Zack, the face, has the advantage. But I'll jeer him all right. I'll cackle, I'll wave my fingers, I'll forbode. You're damned right I will! Or is it that since I'm damned, it's my right and will? :firedevil:

Oh, Shattered Dreams, I wouldn't mind feuding with you later on down the line but a last-minute last-ditch thing based on nothing would do nothing for either of us. But thanks for the offer.

EDIT: Oh yea, who's writing the HotNewzWIRE~! vs ZACK ATTACK~! match? Whoever it is, could they *cough* spell-check? *cough*

Edited by evenflowDDT

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

FCUJ U FUCKU ALL OF U~!!!!!!!!

MY PRONO ON INTNSEHLEDDONW WLII RULE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@

Guest Angle-plex

Ok, this is everything I think. Matches due by March 28th.

Main Event

Winner of AS/AP (Champion) vs. Zack Malibu- Written by Zack

OAOAST World Heavyweight Title:

AngleSault (Champion) vs. Angle-Plex - Written by ME~!

Big Poppa Popick vs. Alfdogg for #1 Contendership - Written by BPP

OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Thunderkid (Champion) vs. "Your Hero" - Written by Andrew

Mario vs. JINGUS- Written by Mario

OAOAST X CHAMPIONSHIP

Reject (Champion) vs. ZsasZ - Written by Zsasz

Main Event

Sandman9000 vs. The Purist - Written by Sandman

The Superstar vs. Tony "The Body"- Wirtten by Superstar

OAOAST TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Los Infernales vs. Mystery Weirdness Connection- Written by ?

Boogie Knights 2K3 vs. the Dream Machines- Written by LaParka

Undisputed vs. K-Ness- Written by Undisputed

Brock Ausstin vs Jailbait- Writeen by HSJ

Naz Mistry vs P.R. Lightning vs The Mad Cappa- Written by SKBF & Mad Cappa

Hot NewzWire vs Zack Attack- Written by Hot NewzWire

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think AP should talk to SP about getting match graphics up on his site.

Guest SP-1

Tag Titles Match written by SP . . . with an announcement to be made at this upcoming IZ. :)

Guest Tony149

Yep. One week away and I still need 8 matches. I like what I've received so far.

Guest Sandman9000

Spring Break has started, so you should have the match and the opening video package from me soon.

edit- And I don't know how important this will be, but the traditional set-up for the Tokyo Dome has the ramp level with the ring. Take that as you will if it affects your match in any way.

Guest Tony149
edit- And I don't know how important this will be, but the traditional set-up for the Tokyo Dome has the ramp level with the ring.  Take that as you will if it affects your match in any way.

I know you, AP & Zack will be sending me your matches soon, I'm more concerned with the new guys who are writing the matches after HSJ didn't send me a match last month.

As for the Tokyo Dome - that's why I picked it, I'm a mark for the ramp. Hell, I even ordered the Great American Bash 2000 PPV thinking I would see the ramp but WCW stopped using it after bringing the ramp back in May 2000. :(

I better tell you all what the sets look like just in case somebody wants to do spots with it.

MSG set: Think WM X & Royal Rumble 2000 only with "AM" on the door.

Tokyo Dome: Ramp, with the AngleMania logo on the backdrop.

SaddleDome: I don't recall ever seeing this arena so I don't know how big it is, but the set is "AM" hanging above a "II" made with steel support beams (think WM XV set). The wrestlers walk through the middle of the "II."

The rings have red, white, and blue ropes, with navy blue turnbuckle pads with the "burning OAOAST" logo. The ring aprons are gray with the AngleMania logo in the middle, blue mats on the outside. The ring mat is the color of WWE's.

Sign in to follow this