TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey, Tony could you send me my match? I'd like to see if there's any point where I could add in a spot involving the ramp. Also, even if I don't add to it, I'd still get a kick out of reading it again.

Guest What?

Where should I write my debut promo in?

What? Did that sentence make any sense...?

What city should my debut promo take place in?

Guest Big Poppa Popick

seattle or tokyo or msg...wherever works

we only got three matches at msg...why dont you debut him there

Guest SP-1

I want to apologize in advance if Stairway to Oblivion seems rushed in any way. AM2 kind of snuck up on me and I still have to get some graphics out of the way.

Guest Tony149

You can write commentary if you want. It helps if you do write it, or at least some.

All matches should be sent to me. I wanted everything before the 28th, but I've extended the deadline till the 29th. The show is on the 30th.

Guest Tony149

You can write commentary if you want. It helps if you do write it, or at least some.

All matches should be sent to me. I wanted everything before the 28th, but I've extended the deadline till the 29th. The show is on the 30th.

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

Guest Tony149

I got your match. And next time you act like a smartass I'll job your ass out to the entire roster INCLUDING Mario's stable of freaks. :D

Matches I still need:

AP vs. AS - written by AP, I know it's coming soon

Canada: Krusty vs. Undisputed - written by Undisputed

Tokyo: TK vs. Andrew - written by Andrew

MSG: HotNewzWIRE~! vs. ZACK ATTACK - written by HotNewz (not sure if this is still planned)

Canada: Naz vs. P.R. Lightning vs. Mad Cappa - Co-written by SKBF & Mad Cappa

Tokyo: Brock vs. Jailbait - written by ?? If nobody can tell me who's writing this I'll considering it cut from the card.

SM vs. Purist - written by SM, I know it's coming soon.

All matches due by March 29th. If I don't have them by then your match will be dropped.

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Is it okay if my character's manager adds in some commentary to the match alongside commentary that will be written for my match?

Guest Tony149
Is it okay if my character's manager adds in some commentary to the match alongside commentary that will be written for my match?

Yes. Your match announcers are Mike Tenay and Vince Russo.

Guest SP-1

You also need the Tag Championship match. Which I'll get to writing as soon as I get the graphics out of the way.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I guess so, I did that, it came out pretty good.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

It's Axl Rose

Guest Tony149

Here's another update:

Matches needed....

Krusty vs. Undisputed - Written by Undisputed

Tag team title match - SP

TK vs. Andrew - BPP

HotNewz vs. Zack Attack - HotNewz

Naz vs. P.R. vs. Cappa - SKBF & Mad Cappa

Brock vs. Jailbait - ? This match is looking more and more like it will be cut.

SM vs. Purist - SM

Guest Sandman9000

Hey Tony, I'll prob be writing it up in glass ceiling. Should I just have it separate, or add it to the AMDos thread?

Guest Tony149
Hey Tony, I'll prob be writing it up in glass ceiling. Should I just have it separate, or add it to the AMDos thread?

Write it separate, depending on how long SP's tag match is, I want to be sure I won't have to cram everything in.

Sign in to follow this