TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest Big Poppa Popick

match sent in tony

also i put the top 7 moments in the gcf too

Guest SP-1

If JINGUS gives the OK, I'll announce a stipulation about the Tag Championship Match. You'll be impressed . . . and possibly pray for whomever makes it to the final round at AngleMania II.

Guest Angle-plex

I think there is also supposed to be a Brock Ausstin vs Jailbait match. I don't know who's writing it though.

I'm writing my match right now.

Guest Tony149
I think there is also supposed to be a Brock Ausstin vs Jailbait match. I don't know who's writing it though.

We don't have a writer for that match. If we don't get a writer, we'll drop the match from the card.

Here's a list of things that I have.

Zsasz/Reject

BPP/Alf

JINGUS/Mario

Promo from AS

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

I don't have a writer for my match yet. I was thinking of writng some of the match along with The Mad Cappa but since I'm new and he's new and since it's a ppv, I'd like someone with experience to write it please.

Guest evenflowDDT
I don't have a writer for my match yet. I was thinking of writng some of the match along with The Mad Cappa but since I'm new and he's new and since it's a ppv, I'd like someone with experience to write it please.

Experience doesn't really matter that much in writing a match. I think anyone who's done a fair share of tape recaps and seen a lot of good matches can write a good match. However, since I've only recapped a lot of b-matches on Velocity my matches are all interchangeable unless there's a crazy gimmick involved (LIKE BRA & PANTIES~! cheap plug... BEST. MATCH. I. EVAR~! WROTE.)

Guest Sandman9000

Experience doesn't really matter that much in writing a match. I think anyone who's done a fair share of tape recaps and seen a lot of good matches can write a good match. However, since I've only recapped a lot of b-matches on Velocity my matches are all interchangeable unless there's a crazy gimmick involved (LIKE BRA & PANTIES~! cheap plug... BEST. MATCH. I. EVAR~! WROTE.)

I'm so not looking forward to this match.

Guest SP-1

Tony, could you let me know what AM II matches still need graphics? Just PM me. Thanks.

Guest evenflowDDT
Who is Evenflow facing at the Anglemania II anyways?

Uhhh... that's a pretty good question. I'm afraid I don't have an answer for that right now, so, uhhh... ::dashes away::

Guest Angle-plex

Uhhh... that's a pretty good question. I'm afraid I don't have an answer for that right now, so, uhhh... ::dashes away::

You really don't have a match? Or do you have a "secret" match that we aren't supposed to know about?

Guest evenflowDDT

You really don't have a match? Or do you have a "secret" match that we aren't supposed to know about?

As far as I know it's still unannounced and still going on.

Guest KanadianKrusty

Question : If Undisputed doesn't answer my PM's, should I just book myself to win?

Hey! There's three Dream Machines and 2 Boogie Knights. Are we supposed to have another handicap match?

It's you and me vs. BK3

PK will be at ringside.

SD send me ideas for the match on what you want to do in the match.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

how about have ef show up and help the boogie knights making it 3on3 andthen he could turn or something eh?

skbf, go ahread and write da match with cappa...its a good learning experience

Guest KanadianKrusty

I can't wait, the way me and Undisputed are booking this, it's going to be a fucking masterpiece of an opener (considering it's a face vs. face match)

Guest Angle-plex

Main Event

Winner of AS/AP (Champion) vs. Zack Malibu- Written by Zack?

OAOAST World Heavyweight Title:

AngleSault (Champion) vs. Angle-Plex - Written by ME~!

Big Poppa Popick vs. Alfdogg for #1 Contendership - Written by BPP

OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Thunderkid (Champion) vs. "Your Hero" - Written by Andrew?

Mario vs. JINGUS- Written by Mario

OAOAST X CHAMPIONSHIP

Reject (Champion) vs. ZsasZ - Written by Zsasz

Main Event

Sandman9000 vs. The Purist - Written by Sandman

The Superstar vs. Tony "The Body"- Wirtten by Superstar

OAOAST TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Los Infernales vs. Mystery Weirdness Connection- Written by Eskimo?

Boogie Knights 2K3 vs. the Dream Machines- Written by LaParka

Undisputed vs. K-Ness- Written by Undisputed

Brock Ausstin vs Jailbait- Writeen by HSJ?

Naz Mistry vs P.R. Lightning vs The Mad Cappa- Written by SKBF & Mad Cappa

Hot NewzWire vs Zack Attack- Written by ?

Guest KanadianKrusty
Undisputed vs. K-Ness- Written by K-Ness

WRONG~!, Undisputed is writing it

Guest evenflowDDT
how about have ef show up and help the boogie knights making it 3on3 andthen he could turn or something eh?

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I thought I still had a match with Zack at Anglemania II, so it's kind of like a "running the gauntlet" thing? Because if not... I'd do this, I'd just have to think fast for how to explain it.

Guest The Mad Cappa
Naz Mistry vs P.R. Lightning- Written by SKBF

Ahm! It's NazMistry vs. Puerto Rican Lightning vs. The Mad Cappa in a three way match. Me and SKBF are writing the match.

Guest Tony149

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I thought I still had a match with Zack at Anglemania II, so it's kind of like a "running the gauntlet" thing? Because if not... I'd do this, I'd just have to think fast for how to explain it.

I thought that too, but BPP told me that's not the case.

And the card does look stacked. It's going to rock...hopefully.

Sign in to follow this