TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest Zack Malibu

I thought it was great, SP.

Sorry about not being on AIM that long last night, btw. I should be on tonight, so you can show me what you needed to show me then.

Guest Zack Malibu

Sorry Kotz, but I'd have to go with Lose Yourself, if only because I had previously had the idea for it.

But since we do a PPV theme every month, your suggestion wasn't necessarily no-sold. It could just be used down the line.

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

ZAC KATTACK MUST ACCEPT MI CHAPLLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR ELSE I WILL DESTORY TEH REAL SZACK MALIBU AND MAKE ATTACK CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

SFUT!!!!!!! I RED TEH NEWZPAPER EVERYDAY!!!! IN FA CT< I WRITE A NEWZPPAPOER FOR THE HOMLESS IN YELLOWKIFE YUKON TERRIOTRY< AKA MY HOME!!

Guest Angle-plex
Can you say HOT?

am2merough4.jpg

Kewl poster. Can anyone imagine a real Wrestlemania with Kurt Angle vs Ultimate Warrior on the card?

Bwahahahahahahahaha~!

Guest Plushy Al Logan
If it was Warrior in his prime, I'd mark out.

I would job all of my monsters to him.

Guest SP-1

Of course. It's WARRIOR.

Agnes, you should appear in a mirror backstage while AS is primping.

Guest ZACK ATTACK~!

OMG WTF?! i was readin the latset newz on da intrenet liek a true smarkz n i found da folowing noet in my e-mail:

HAY, GO TO TEH ANGLEMANIA THRED< BUTCH BITHC~~~~~!!!! I CAHELENTGED YOU @ A MATCH AT ANGLEMANIA@!!!! AN U BETTEWR AACCPTE CUZ IM GUNNA WIIP YA SINCE IM 7FOOT TALL AND 7FOOT LONG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCKITTTTTTTTTTTTT

its like OMG whoa thast wierd doooodz i watch OAOAST everyday and wriet about it every weak and i sed no way wouldnt it be ironik if a smarkz liek me made ashow crapy w/ a bad mathc? the n again, it haz anglesux on it alredy LOL

alrite ill do it. i kidnaped al snowz hed and sed "hey doooood trane me on touff enouff 4 by angelmania ii or esle!" and he sed "or else what?" and i sed "or else il ues my blaed and youll NEVER GET HEAD AGIAN~" and he got fraeked out LOL

OMG I JUST RELAIZED IF I GO 2 ANGLEMANYA I COLUD MEET ZACK MALIBU~!!!~!@~!#@~~#!!~~~!!!!!!!1

Guest Kotzenjunge

ZACK ATTACK~! is like HotNewzWIRE~!'s retarded cousin.

EDIT: (sees sunglasses emoticon in all but one of ZACK ATTACK~!'s posts) Or it's Edward posing as HotNewzWIRE~!'s retarded cousin.

Guest evenflowDDT
ZACK ATTACK~! is like HotNewzWIRE~!'s retarded cousin.

EDIT: (sees sunglasses emoticon in all but one of ZACK ATTACK~!'s posts) Or it's Edward posing as HotNewzWIRE~!'s retarded cousin.

Wow, methinks I should've read this thread much earlier through all the updates. Glad my plans for Anglemania are still kept secret. I still can't wait to see Sandman vs. The Purist.

Oh yea Kotz, I do the sunglasses post icon thing, at the top. That's what gave away Punk Princess so easily, but as emoticons go I normally just use :wub: :wub: :wub: :throwup: ;) :P :) :( :angry: and the occasional :huh: :D or :lol:. Aren't B-) and :headbang: usually associated with DJ Jeff, is anybody?

The others I don't really use that much. Oh wait, I used :ph34r: a few times.

Wait, why the hell am I analyzing and keeping track of emoticons?

Guest Kotzenjunge
Oh yea Kotz, I do the sunglasses post icon thing, at the top.

That's what I meant.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I'm dumping my Survivor Series match, due to circumstances that will be seen over the course of the next few weeks.

Guest Angle-plex

We could always use that "Fight" song from Summerslam as a theme if needed.

Guest Angle-plex

Jesus Popick. were you that excited that you go it done already?

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

I would like to have a match at AngleMania. Against who, you pick the oppoent for me. What I suggest, is that my oppoent and I have a short feud heading into the show starting at next week's IZ (It can be like a simple feud with me doing a beatdown on the oppoent since I'm a heel or something to that effect). Or, I can just have my debut match at AngleMania with the oppoent of your choosing.

Guest caboose
I would like to have a match at AngleMania. Against who, you pick the oppoent for me. What I suggest, is that my oppoent and I have a short feud heading into the show starting at next week's IZ (It can be like a simple feud with me doing a beatdown on the oppoent since I'm a heel or something to that effect). Or, I can just have my debut match at AngleMania with the oppoent of your choosing.

You can fight Naz Mistry.

Guest The Superstar

Naz Mistry? Who the hell is that? And what idiot would come up with such a stupid gimmick?

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Angle-plex

Madison Square Garden

Main Event

Winner of AS/AP (Champion) vs. Winner of Title Contention Tourney

OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

AngleSault (Champion) vs. Angle-Plex

Big Poppa Popick vs. ??? for #1 Contendership

Tokyo Dome

Main Event

Sandman9000 vs. The Purist

OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Thunderkid (Champion) vs. "Your Hero"

OAOAST X CHAMPIONSHIP

Reject (Champion) vs. ZsasZ

Brock Ausstin vs Jailbait

Saddledome

Main Event

The Superstar vs. Tony "The Body"

Jingus vs. Mario Logan

Boggie Knights 2k3 vs Dream Machines

Hot NewzWire vs Zack Attack

So who doesn't have a match yet?

Guest caboose
Naz Mistry? Who the hell is that? And what idiot would come up with such a stupid gimmick?

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Naz Mistry is the most 'fightingist' luchador of ALL TIME...

Guest Anglesault
We could always use that "Fight" song from Summerslam as a theme if needed.

I was seriously considering that as the theme song for the main event. And All The Things She Said as the theme for our match (Listen to the tyrics for a minute.)

Guest evenflowDDT
OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Thunderkid (Champion) vs. "Your Hero"

I thought Andrewisyourhero was the champ?

Sign in to follow this