TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest SP-1
I REALLY hate to say it, but "Lose Yourself." Really hype up the whole "One Shot, One Oppotunity" for the whole Agnes title shot situation.

Hell, that could be the tag line for AM2. If we could get a poster of AS and AP, with "One Shot; One Opportunity" under it or something like that.

I'd love to work on a graphic like that.

Guest Angle-plex
It might kind of paint Agnes as the face, though. But it makes sense with the lyrics.

I am the face, silly.

Lose Yourself might be good. It's a well known song and it pumps you up when you here it. I hate Eminemememema though.

Guest Zack Malibu
I REALLY hate to say it, but "Lose Yourself." Really hype up the whole "One Shot, One Oppotunity" for the whole Agnes title shot situation.

Hell, that could be the tag line for AM2. If we could get a poster of AS and AP, with "One Shot; One Opportunity" under it or something like that.

I HATE SANDMAN!

OK, not really. But I was going to suggest this. Back when I was facing CWM in the Hell In The Cell, I was going to write up a "video package" for the feud, with the tagline "In order to win, sometimes you have to lose yourself". I was going to do the same for AM2.

Egads. First Zsasz copies my Huey Lewis joke, and now Sandman does this. I need to post faster.

Guest Tony149
Uh, so do we add in the "announcing" ourselves, or do you do it tony?

You could if you want, but there will be 3 different announce teams for AM II.

New York: J.R. & Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Calgary: Mike Tenay & Vince Russo

Tokyo: Michael Cole & The Coach

I need all matches as fast as you can finish them, because BPP (NY), Tony (Calgary) and SS (Tokyo) will oversee the commentary. That means there will be us 3 writing commentary. You can if you want, and if you do, make sure you're using the right announce team.

Guest Sandman9000
I REALLY hate to say it, but "Lose Yourself."  Really hype up the whole "One Shot, One Oppotunity" for the whole Agnes title shot situation.  

Hell, that could be the tag line for AM2.  If we could get a poster of AS and AP, with "One Shot; One Opportunity" under it or something like that.

I HATE SANDMAN!

OK, not really. But I was going to suggest this. Back when I was facing CWM in the Hell In The Cell, I was going to write up a "video package" for the feud, with the tagline "In order to win, sometimes you have to lose yourself". I was going to do the same for AM2.

Egads. First Zsasz copies my Huey Lewis joke, and now Sandman does this. I need to post faster.

Hate me all you want, but one of us has an AM match, and the other one doesn't.

Even though that one match was leaked, but ah well.

Guest Angle-plex

Is this right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AS vs. AP - Written by Agnes

BPP vs. #1 contender winner - BPP

Purist vs. SM - Written by SM

SS vs. Tony - SS

Jingus vs. Mario - Mario

Reject vs. MrZsasz - Written by Zsasz

TK vs. Andrew - Written by ?

BK3 vs. Dream Machines - LaParkaYourCar

Brock vs Jailbait-?

Guest SP-1

Unless things have changed, I believe the MWC will take on Los Infernales as the finals of a Tag Titles Tournament. But it's been kind of crazy putting that all together so I don't know if that's still firm or not.

Guest Sandman9000

Hey, SP, you no see IZ promo? Sandman got TWO BELT~!, and therefore NO Tag Titles match at AM. C'mon now, pay attention to what the man sez.

Guest Tony149

AP, I updated your post. LaParka is writing the BK3/Dream Machine match. I don't know who's writing the other two matches.

Guest Angle-plex

11 matches all together so far. That's got to be a record~!

So how does everyone feel about "Lose Yourself" being the PPV theme?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Which incarnation of Agnes will we see?

I'm guessing Ultimate Warrior AGNES~!.

Guest Tony149

AP, how did you get 11 matches? I only see 9 listed, but assume the winner of BPP/#1 contender gets a shot at AS, making it 10. Is there one more match I'm skipping?

All matches due by March 28th, but try to send them to me sooner.

Guest Anglesault
So how does everyone feel about "Lose Yourself" being the PPV theme?

Oh, it's just dandy. In fact, why don't we have him rap me to the ring?

And if there is ANYTHING but The Toxic Twins Dreaming me on to the ring, I will hire Ghast to kill you all.

Guest Angle-plex

No, you're not missing anything Tony. I just counted wrong.

Do we have a logo yet? I know we were going to base one off of the Wrestlemania VII logo, but I'm not sure if one ever got made.

Guest Angle-plex
Oh, it's just dandy. In fact, why don't we have him rap me to the ring?

Done, and done. :D

PM me anything you want in the match AS~!

Guest Mystery Eskimo
Unless things have changed, I believe the MWC will take on Los Infernales as the finals of a Tag Titles Tournament. But it's been kind of crazy putting that all together so I don't know if that's still firm or not.

Um, SPOILERS!

Guest SP-1
No, you're not missing anything Tony. I just counted wrong.

Do we have a logo yet? I know we were going to base one off of the Wrestlemania VII logo, but I'm not sure if one ever got made.

anglemania2-jr.jpg

Yes. Yes, we do. There are also alternatives I made, based more around the more recent X8 logo.

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

I WNAT A FUCKIN MATCH WHIT FUCKIN ZACK ATTAK WHO SUX CUZ HEZ TRYIN TO STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT I WILL CRUSH HIM CUZ I AM A 7 FOOT TALL (AND SEVEN FOOT LONG, BITCH~) HOSS AND WILL SQUASH MHIM HIM LIE A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Guest Big Poppa Popick

no no

my match sets up #1 contendership after am2

zack/evenflow will govern the winner of as/ap

remember the wm x finish?

im just freeing up evenflow for something important

Guest Plushy Al Logan

About the theme: Pick any theme. The band that plays it is mysteriously murdered, and the Metalli-Posse comes out to perform it.

Possible Spoiler: If all goes according to plan, I will end the Dungeon of Doom, but the cage will come one day.

Fun Fact of the day: Zack sucks. :P

Guest Zack Malibu

Hardly.

I'm the Steamboat of the company. I'm a fair guy, treat everyone with respect, and always make my opponents look good.

Sign in to follow this