TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTYEWR

EWR 3.0 is now available~!

Guest JAxlMorrison

Doe anyone know what year the NWA scenario is supposed to start in?

Guest Zack Malibu

I just downloaded the NWA Scenario, and it's not letting me change gimmicks for anyone.

Guest the 1inch punch

Does anyone know what the dealie with the "Quit and form own promotion is"

Can you pull a Noah and take half the roster with you?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

My friend Duth says you can only form your own promotion after being in a Global company for 2 years...thus defeating the purpose of really wanting to form your own promotion if it's not off WWE.

Guest El Satanico
Doe anyone know what year the NWA scenario is supposed to start in?

It's a scenario set in the present time, so it's suppose to start in 2003.

Guest El Satanico
...thus defeating the purpose of really wanting to form your own promotion if it's not off WWE.

You can quit and start your own promotion while playing with WWe too.

Guest Brush with Greatness

I would love for a RaveX NWA Scenario update. Maybe do some years like the late eighties/early nineties. Those would be great with that scenario.

Also, I think Adam needs to add an NWA: Minnesota or AWA or something. NWA Scenario is lacking that.

Guest Mattdotcom

The Rock is at 1% morale.

The Undertaker is at 20% morale.

Steve Austin is at 24% morale.

HHH is in rehab.

I'm about to have to release every "established" star...darn. I will miss Rock and Austin though. They're gone after putting over Booker and Benoit. And 'Taker has to job to Edge before I let his ass free.

Seriously, what happened here? I'll admit that I hardly use the Undertaker, but Austin and Rock were in major feuds. Why the morale drop?

Guest TheArchiteck

I went with NWA:MC.

Were currently in 6th place (a new fed popped up).

I was losing money...now i'm gaining quite a bit.

Vince's fed just went global.

Guest El Satanico

Stacy Keibler is in the ring, and doesn't notice Scott Taylor come out of the crowd and into the ring. He attacks, leaving Stacy down. Stacy Keibler is in trouble. Burning Hammer! Chris Benoit comes running down, having seen enough. He slides into the ring, but gets attacked right away. Scott Taylor does a number on him too, having beaten down his manager to lure him out to the ring. Chris Benoit can barely stand. Here it comes - Burning Hammer. 1....2...3, it's finished. Scotty leaves, with two people lying hurt in his wake.

Stacy Keibler took a Burning Hammer...

"She's Hardcore!...She's Hardcore!...She's Hardcore!"

Guest El Satanico

I restarted my NWA: CS game...once again i destroyed RVD's overness. This time i managed to do it with a booming industry. I don't know what I'm doing but I have a real knack for ruining RVD.

I guess I have to push him to the moon as soon as i sign him.

Guest MaxPower27

I always made RVD the quiet babyface, never cuts promos, gets his ass handed to him for most of the feud, but wins the blowoff, and I have never had a problem.

Guest raptor

How do you raise levels or promotions? Like Regional to Cult, and so on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Guest El Satanico
How do you raise levels or promotions? Like Regional to Cult, and so on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

When your Public Image gets to 100 it goes to the next higher level. So raising your Public Image is the only way to raise the level short of cheating and using the File Editor.

Guest El Satanico
DAMN YOU SATANICO. :P

ah yes, that's music to my ears :D

Damnit i was set to begin my big feud between Angle and Booker T over my Canadian title. The day before the PPV Booker become my third person to go down with a neck injury. Edge got a neck injury on day two of my fed, then a female manager got one a few months later.

So my only good and cheap options were Move up 80 over Jody Fliesch or bring in Goldberg. My third and most expensive option was to buy out NWA: Hardcore City and give Booker's spot to Rhyno.

Well Fleisch has low charisma so not ready to give him a top feud and fuck goldberg. So to replace Booker I bought out Hardcore City and released everyone except Rhyno, Raven, Dudley Boys, Taz, Sean Stylez, Stevie Richards(is now a manager) and Justin Credible.

Guest El Satanico

Well I been forced to release RVD again. He was down to 65 overness and at his price I just can't justify keeping him when I just called up Brian Kendrick who is 70 overness and has better charisma and wrestlung stats at half the price.

Guest TheArchiteck

Well, I grabbed RVD for my NWA:MC fed.

Chavo & Taka had a monster fued. They both are like at 96 overness. Rey is like 98 over from mostly promos with Stacy.

I'm mad as hell that Vince stole Eddie from me. I had big plans for him.

We finally hit National level (32 PI) and got 2 shows. We did have 3 but our ratings sucked on USA.

Guest Lightning Flik

Oh and this for the regular EWR game. Not the NWA Scenario.

Just curious but can you guys give me some ideas with what to do with my created (and unrelated to the Challenge) fed's starting roster and give me some ideas of what to do with them. Most of these guys I stole or signed from waivers with the expection of 4 of them. They'll have stars beside them to notify them and they've been created for those wondering.

All of my developmentals might be added to the roster, but I'd like gimmick ideas and such for them. I'll only promote if they've got 70 charisma or more. If they've got 70, then I'll put a little ~ beside them. IF they've got a gimmick, then I might wanna change it. Or even if I should promote them or let their charisma get into the 90s and stuffy.

And yes, I'll be promoting Jay Lethal to the roster, so don't bitch at me for having him in development, I just don't know how to use him right yet.

I do have people in training camp, but I'm not even bothering with them as they need to train.

The numbers in the brackets are the overness (##)

Roster of Pro Star Wrestling

Main Event

Vader (86) - Gimmick: Machine (Heel)

*Yuji Nagata (87) - Gimmick: Foreign Star (Face)

Uppercard

*Hiroyoshi Tenzan (85) - Gimmick: Foreign Star (Heel)

Johnny B Badd (75) - Gimmick: Fun Babyface (Face)

Ken Shamrock (80) - Gimmick: Legitmate Athlete (Face)

Masato Tanaka (80) - Gimmick: Extremist (Heel)

Midcard

*Damien Bristol (68) - Gimmick: Show Stealer (Face)

Gedo (67) - Gimmick: Foreign Star (Heel)

Jado (61) - Gimmick: Foreign Star (Heel)

Johnny Smith (68) - Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed (Face)

*Lightning Flik (66) - Gimmick: Whole Damn Show (Heel)

Roadkill (65) - Gimmick: Old School Face (Face)

Scorpio (70) - Gimmick: Cocky (Heel)

Ultimo Dragon (70) - Gimmick: Foreign Star (Face)

Lowercard

Lash LeRoux (55) - Gimmick: Obnoxious (Heel)

Spiffy Sean Stylez (52) - Gimmick: Cool (Face)

Openers

Chris Michaels (35) - Gimmick: Cocky (Heel)

Derrick King (39) - Gimmick: Dude (Face)

Jason Lee (31) - Gimmick: Dude (Face)

Sean Casey (39) - Gimmick: Cocky (Heel)

Development (Charisma needs to be 70+ or won't promote)

Air Paris (59) - Gimmick: Daredevil (Face)

Ash Parker (20) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Ashe (15) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

~Austin Lee (24) - Gimmick: Degenerate (Heel)

Billy Fives (28) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Billy Reil (43) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Chris Charger (18) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Curve (16) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Derranged (41) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

~Generalin Intikami (18) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Ikaitia Loa (20) - Gimmick: None (Face)

~Insane Dragon (40) - Gimmick: None (Face)

~Jamie Dundee (26) - Gimmick: Cocky (Heel)

Jardi Frantz (25) - Gimmick: None (Face)

~Jay Lethal (48) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Jayson Reign (28) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Joey Corman (18) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Joey Ryan (40) - Gimmick: None (Face)

~Jonny C (24) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Kafu (16) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

~Lance Silva (18) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Messiah (35) - Gimmick: Psycho (Face)

~Mike Sullivan - Gimmick: None (Heel)

~Oman Tortuga - Gimmick: None (Heel)

Oz (20) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Rising Son (18) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

~Ryan Wing (21) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Samir (15) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Scoot Andrews (47) - Gimmick: None (Face)

Super Dragon (35) - Gimmick: None (Heel)

It nicely even ups with faces and heels. Just in case anyone was wondering. What I've got planned so far:

Major Feuds:

Yuji Nagata feuds with Vader (World Title involved)

Ken Shamrock feuds with Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Johnny B Badd feuds with Masato Tanaka

Minor Feuds: (2 still free)

Damien Bristol feuds with Lightning Flik (Prime Time Title involved)

Ultimo Dragon feuds with Scorpio

Spiffy Sean Stylez feuds with Lash LeRoux (Highlight Title involved)

Well, that's what I got so far. Should I go these plans up above? Think they are good feuds? I haven't actually placed them into my feuds thingy yet, as I wanted opinions first.

Oh and below are the people who are going into my roster. I would like some help with gimmick givings.

Bumpies:

Austin Lee - I wanna change him from Degenerate.

Generalin Intikami - Thinking of giving him Foreign Star.

Insane Dragon - Not sure what to give him.

Jamie Dundee - Wanna give him more edge.

Jay Lethal - Something Evil, but not the Gimmick Evil.

Jonny C - Not sure what to give him.

Lance Silva - Meh... Anything but Fun Babyface.

Mike Sullivan - Cheater perhaps?

Oman Tortuga - Bad Ass Face?

Ryan Wing - Thinking I should go Blue Chipper.

And finally, last help needed from everyone. I've currently only have 5 tag teams to compete for the Tag Team Titles. I was just wondering if someone can give me a minor list of people whom I can possibly toss into teams.

Current Teams:

Gedo & Jado

Suicide Blondes (Derrick King & Jason Lee)

Overboyz (Joey Corman & Samir) - Developmental

Casey & Michaels (Sean Casey & Chris Michaels)

New Breed (Ashe & Curve) - Developmental

I've only got two I was thinking of:

Jamie Dundee & Lance Sullivan. Tag Name: Desperados.

Lance Silva & Ryan Wing. Tag Name: Silva Wing.

All help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS~!

Guest El Satanico

Major Feuds:

Yuji Nagata feuds with Vader over World Title

Ken Shamrock feuds with Hiroyoshi Tenzan over North American Title

Minor Feuds:

Damien Bristol feuds with Scorpio over Prime Time Title

Ultimo Dragon feuds with Lightning Flik over Highlight Title

Johnny Smith feuds with Lash LeRoux

Spiffy Sean Stylez feuds with Jay Lethal

Gedo/Jado feuds with Suicide Blondes(Derrick King/Jason Lee): You'd have to book Gedo/Jado to win every match at first. After a month or two Gedo/Jado will finally allow you to book them to lose without complaining. They should bitch at first since SB aren't on par with them, so don't disclipline them for it.

Oh and below are the people who are going into my roster. I would like some help with gimmick givings.

Bumpies:

Austin Lee - Cheater: Leave him in here until you have plans

Generalin Intikami - Foreign Star.: Leave him in here until you have plans

Insane Dragon - Daredevil: Leave him in here until you have plans

Jamie Dundee - Crazy: Have him be your Brian Pillman

Jay Lethal - Evil: A future major star for you so no dumb gimmick

Jonny C - Angry Young Man

Lance Silva - Daredevil: Leave him in here until you have plans

Oman Tortuga - Old School Heel: Leave him in here until you have plans

Mike Sullivan - Old School face: turn him face

Ryan Wing - Angry Young Man: turn him heel

And finally, last help needed from everyone. I've currently only have 5 tag teams to compete for the Tag Team Titles. I was just wondering if someone can give me a minor list of people whom I can possibly toss into teams.

Try to bring Danny Doring in to reteam with Roadkill to give you two tag teams with 60+ overness.

RoadKill & Mike Sullivan(as face):

Lance Silva & Insane Dragon: Silva Dragon

Jayson Reign & Messiah: Reign Of Blood

Jonny C & Ryan Wing(as heel): Flaming Youth

Jamie Dundee & Austin Lee: Lunatic Fringe

Guest Lightning Flik

My thoughts are in italics and bolded so that I can comment on what you wrote. Just in case people wonder.

Major Feuds:

Yuji Nagata feuds with Vader over World Title

Ken Shamrock feuds with Hiroyoshi Tenzan over North American Title

I had this feud to raise Shamrock and Tenzan to Main Event hence why I had no title. Hence why it was a Major feud.

Same as Sham vs Tenzan. Should I then transfer that North America Title (also create it too) to the Masato and Badd feud instead? And keep these two in the Uppercard for now? I'm a little low on quality higher ups right now. As I signed up Sting to the WWE. And there's no fucking way in hell I'm signing Bret Hart (sorry, but Hart is great and all, but I think he wouldn't come back no matter what)

Minor Feuds:

Damien Bristol feuds with Scorpio over Prime Time Title

Eh? Bristol (B:81, S: 77, T: 74) vs Scorpio (B:60, S: 75, T:75)? Hm, that's interesting. I was planning on having the Prime Time as my secondary title; boosting it and some midcarders. Still, quite an interesting feud and I could go with it.

Ultimo Dragon feuds with Lightning Flik over Highlight Title

Ultimo Dragon (B:55, S:80, T: 90) vs Flik (B: 85, S: 73, T:74) for the Highlight Title. Hm... Has possiblities.

Johnny Smith feuds with Lash LeRoux

Smith (B:76, S:31, T: 93) vs LeRoux (B:50, S:75, T:75) to elevate LeRoux I would guess, eh? Sounds like a plan.

This would be to elevate Lethal, right?

Gedo/Jado feuds with Suicide Blondes(Derrick King/Jason Lee): You'd have to book Gedo/Jado to win every match at first. After a month or two Gedo/Jado will finally allow you to book them to lose without complaining. They should bitch at first since SB aren't on par with them, so don't disclipline them for it.

Thanks for the advice on this. I seriously wanted this feud badly, but didn't know how to go about it.

Bumpies:

Austin Lee - Cheater: Leave him in here until you have plans

Generalin Intikami - Foreign Star.: Leave him in here until you have plans

Insane Dragon - Daredevil: Leave him in here until you have plans

Jamie Dundee - Crazy: Have him be your Brian Pillman

Jay Lethal - Evil: A future major star for you so no dumb gimmick

Jonny C - Angry Young Man

Lance Silva - Daredevil: Leave him in here until you have plans

Oman Tortuga - Old School Heel: Leave him in here until you have plans

Mike Sullivan - Old School face: turn him face

Ryan Wing - Angry Young Man: turn him heel

Try to bring Danny Doring in to reteam with Roadkill to give you two tag teams with 60+ overness.

RoadKill & Mike Sullivan(as face):

Lance Silva & Insane Dragon: Silva Dragon

Jayson Reign & Messiah: Reign Of Blood

Jonny C & Ryan Wing(as heel): Flaming Youth

Jamie Dundee & Austin Lee: Lunatic Fringe

Most of my bumpies have been brought in as I have NO mid to lowercarders pretty much (I'm setting up for a second TV show to compensate). I had teamed up Silva with Wing though as I originally planned (Daredevils) and put together Derranged and Oman Tortuga together to form Twisted Psychos. Will create the Lunatic Fringe, cause that's like such a cool team name.

Sadly I couldn't steal away Danny. I so wanted him and Candido. Those two are always my fav steals. And I wish I could get some other tag teams. I couldn't steal away Chris Chetti either so I won't have Chetti & Nova tagging. Hopefully I can get Team Angle and Conway & Dinsmore.

Just curious, but Sullivan as a face? Seriously? Weird. I kept him heel for now, but turn him face you say, ok. Who should I transfer to heel though? I like to keep things nice and even in that department so that nothing gets out of sorts. I one time had 7 heels and 3 faces in my lowercard and when it came time to pick who was doing what, I ended up with 4 guys who didn't really have a lot to do.

Anything else anyone can think of?

Edit: Just planned on turning Insane Dragon heel, made Lunatic Fringe, and also created the North America Title.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest El Satanico

Same as Sham vs Tenzan. Should I then transfer that North America Title (also create it too) to the Masato and Badd feud instead? And keep these two in the Uppercard for now? I'm a little low on quality higher ups right now. As I signed up Sting to the WWE. And there's no fucking way in hell I'm signing Bret Hart (sorry, but Hart is great and all, but I think he wouldn't come back no matter what)

Well you know what you want to do as far as titles go, so I'll leave it up to you. A second higher card belt could be good to go with the two lower card belts excluding the future tag titles.

Eh? Bristol (B:81, S: 77, T: 74) vs Scorpio (B:60, S: 75, T:75)? Hm, that's interesting. I was planning on having the Prime Time as my secondary title; boosting it and some midcarders. Still, quite an interesting feud and I could go with it.

Ultimo Dragon (B:55, S:80, T: 90) vs Flik (B: 85, S: 73, T:74) for the Highlight Title. Hm... Has possiblities.

Smith (B:76, S:31, T: 93) vs LeRoux (B:50, S:75, T:75) to elevate LeRoux I would guess, eh? Sounds like a plan.

Yeah you should feud the young guys with the older guys whenever possible. Feuding old guys with old guys doesn't really help you in the long run, and it gives the young guys a nice rub. Not to mention it helps your lower card and titles because the known guys are spread out amoungst the new guys.

This would be to elevate Lethal, right?

Actually it should elevate both of them. Unless you like it, you should take the Spiffy out of Sean Stylez name.

Just curious, but Sullivan as a face? Seriously? Weird. I kept him heel for now, but turn him face you say, ok. Who should I transfer to heel though?

When I was looking for who to team with Roadkill, Mike Sullivan appears to be the best fit out of the guys who are ready to go.

Well I suggested that you should turn Ryan Wing, which would've evened it back out. If you already had plans for Ryan Wing, then nevermind.

Guest Lightning Flik

Nah. I can switch them up. I'm NOT that desperate to use him (Wing) right away. It's just I have no midcarders so I have to.

Silva Wing => Silver Dragon (Makes more sense actually).

And Sullivan goes face and tags with Roadkill, but what about the tag team name?

Oh and I created Reign Of Blood. Sweet ass name, thanks so much for it. Their finisher is Blood Reign (might as well keep theme.

As much as I like to have a different main eventers working there, I can deal with what I got. Besides, you are right about the title. It would be better suited on great talent.

Also since Jonny C and Wing are Angry Young Men, guess what? I JUST FORMED YET ANOTHER TEAM~! Now I've got 11. Weee~! I've got tag teams a many~!

Correction: 12. I forgot the team of Sullivan & Roadkill.

Correction of Correction: I was right with 11.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest El Satanico

What did you think about teaming Jonny C and Ryan Wing together as a "angry young men" tag team? The name Jonny C sounds like a "young punk". Ryan Wing doesn't exactly sound like a "young punk", but we can look past that.

I've been trying to think of a name for Roadkill & Sullivan. I've been thinking of names inspired by them being heavyweights. Only thing to come to mind so far is Heavy Metal, but it's kinda lame.

EDIT: nevermind I see how you felt about Jonny C and Ryan Wing together

Guest Lightning Flik
What did you think about teaming Jonny C and Ryan Wing together as a "angry young men" tag team? The name Jonny C sounds like a "young punk". Ryan Wing doesn't exactly sound like a "young punk", but we can look past that.

I've been trying to think of a name for Roadkill & Sullivan. I've been thinking of names inspired by them being heavyweights. Only thing to come to mind so far is Heavy Metal, but it's kinda lame.

EDIT: nevermind I see how you felt about Jonny C and Ryan Wing together

Yeah, finding a name for Roadkill and Sullivan has been a bitch for me so far. Ergh, I really need a good one.

And I see that's where you were going with that Wing and C similarity. I also named their finisher Men-O-Pause.

Guest El Satanico

Yeah naming Sullivan & Roadkill isn't easy...they need something light, because there's too many dark named teams.

Guest Lightning Flik

Looks at what the "Writers" have.

"Featured Attraction" perhaps?

"Old Skoolers"?

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Lightning Flik
Double Trouble: 80's style tag name

Thanks Satanico. You ROCK~!

Well. So now I have 11 tag teams. Only 5 of them have any experience with each other.

Oh shit... How the hell do I book everyone onto my first card? AGH~! FUCK! I'M SCREWED~!

Oh wait... I can deal with booking 31 people onto my first show. I'm a goof.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Lightning Flik

Hm... Well, decided that I won't do any of the feud till after my first show. That way I can select champions and have everything set first.

And thanks again to Satanico. You helped me out a bunch.

Edit: I'll also post my first show for all to see.

Edited by Lightning Flik