TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

April 4th Storm card!

Guest Suicide King

SWF STORM! April 4, 2003!

Due Date: Friday, 5pm EST.

Venue: Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina!

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

Mike Van Siclen vs. the Wildchild!

MVS won a splendiferous shocker over a dominant if odd Hardcore Champion, and possibly the greatest former Hardcore Champ ever! He’ll look to keep his momentum going long and strong against perennial fan favorite Wildchild, who with his partner Johnny Dangerous came up just inches short in the tag title contender match!

Rules: heh.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: realitycheck

UNITED STATES TITLE

BULL ROPE MATCH!

Michael Craven vs. “The Franchise” Mak Francis!

In a shocker last week, Craven went over the Franchise! Perhaps Mak is still feeling some effects from that legendary Iron Man match against Danny Williams… however he wouldn’t let it stop him as he immediately cashed in his rematch card! The added stip? Well, that was the Commish’s idea. Heh heh heh…

Rules: No DQ, no countout, falls count only in the ring. Both participants are tied together at the right wrist with a ten-foot length of tough leather cord. Win by pinfall or submission.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

REFEREE’S REVENGE HANDICAP MATCH!

Neilsen of the Jungle vs the Instruments of Destruction!

Neilsen crossed a very unfortunate line last week, and then had the gall to go out there and lose his match. Some “legendary” Hardcore Champion. Well, King doesn’t like mutiny on his Bounty, so the time has come to show Neilsen that he will not play McMahon to his Austin. Enter the Instruments of Destruction… and just to ensure there are no unforeseen problems, your referee will be… Eddie Long, King’s pet referee! And he will be given a fully charged police issue TAZER to make sure that Neilsen… I mean, the combatants don’t dare break the rules…

Rules: Standard DQ, pinfall, submission, countout rules apply. Fugue and Janus need to tag in and out. You referee is the heelish Eddie Long, who will blatantly favor the Instruments in all things. And yes, that is a TAZER in his pocket, and no he is NOT happy to see you, Neilsen.

Send To: Grand Slam

SIX MAN TAG!

El Luchadore Magnifico and Justice and Rule vs. Frost and Déjà Vu!

Frost’s one time partners in the M7 are proving to be his most formidable adversaries now! His path to ultimate revenge goes all the way to the top and to Tom Flesher, but Tom has better things to do tonight. Besides, the path to Tom now goes through multi-time World Champ El Luchadore Magnifico, who is looking to prove that a non-title win by the Velvet Hammer two months ago was a fluke! Well, if Frost wants to get to Tom he’s gonna have to get through one helluva gauntlet! Throw in Justice and Rule, and Frost can’t buy a friend! That’s why the Commish assigned him some! Let’s see how Kriss and Kross do against the tag champs tonight, since god knows they aren’t going to be any help to Frost!

Rules: Standard rules. Tag ropes will be enforced.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

NO INTERFERENCE SINGLES MATCH

TNT vs “The Superior One” Tom Flesher!

Flesher has once again climbed the mountain, and damned if there isn’t some acronymed twit at the top! Well, Tom proved his superiority by finally winning the big one over Magnifico last week, and it is clear that the King’s Road’s end is finally at hand, though it took an awfully circuitous route! TNT isn’t about to let go of the strap in his first title defense though… and he still remembers a certain Boilermaker from a certain M7 leader… Flesher is in for a world of hurt, oh yes.

Rules: Standard, no interference.

Word Limit: 7000

Send To: Suicide King

Guest Powerplay
Rules: Standard DQ, pinfall, submission, countout rules apply. Fugue and Janus need to tag in and out. You referee is the heelish Eddie Long, who will blatantly favor the Instruments in all things. And yes, that is a TAZER in his pocket, and no he is NOT happy to see you, Neilsen.

Send To: Grand Slam

Bwuahahahaha... I know what match I'm reading first. Anyways, cool card. ME shall be a must-see affair.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Nice, very nice. A string of nice cards going. I feel some pressure to keep the streak going here...

This is where I panic about being placed against a fucking legend while my partner disappears off the face of the earth, isn't it?

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

And once again my US Title shot is no-sold...

:: shrugs ::

I guess I'll just have to win the Hardcore belt, then... Catch me if you can, Mike...

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I get to team with De Ja Vu? My world just keeps getting better and better.

Was there nobody for me to have a match against? I had all the time the next two days to write one too. Please don't give me the "not everyone can be booked every show", because I'm the only one left off.

:(

P.S. King, please don't take that comment wrong, I mean it with the utmost Respect.

Guest Deja Vu Kris

First of all, if you're going to insult us Frost, the least you can do is spell our name correctly. I'm terribly sorry that tagging with us is going to inconvenience you so much...but it would be better for you to keep comments like that to yourself. Oh, wait...I forgot, you are the e-fed wrestling expert who knows all. Well, be that as it may, I suggest you refrain from making such comments before you get yourself into a war you can't win.

~punches Frost in the face~

Guest Suicide King

Dude, Frost could have theoretically been sincere. Let's not start any shit now...

And Dangerous, you and Jay Dawg are both off the card. I just figured that you and he were probably tired of wrestling each other since you did so just a little while ago.

Oh, and not everyone can be booked every show. Smoke on that biznitch! ;)

Guest Ace309

I love the magical No Interference rule in the SWF. ;)

This looks like it's going to be a great read. I'm actually really interested in the ways that Frost interacts with Deja Vu.

And I mark for Eddie Long.

Guest Deja Vu Kris

He very well may have been sincere, but I'm 90% sure that his post was sarcastic in nature. However, all he has to do is come on and say that he was sincere or whatever, and all is forgotten. Also, I PMed him to tell him that I didn't appreciate his comment, so don't I'm just trying to start shit.

On a similar note, I think that match up between us, Frost, ELM, and JnR...is very interesting. I really don't know if I "like" it or not because I'm not sure that the combos work well together, but it's interesting. We'll have to do some thinking about how to do this. The rest of the card looks decent, albeit, a little overbooked as your probably know. Or maybe it's because I"m more of a fan of regular matches than bizarre stip matches...so, whatever. With the workrate lately, I think this will be a good show.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

My apologies to Kriss and Kross. The comment was made as a joke, but not an insulting one. It was based off the idea that deja vu and Frost really aren't characters that gel well on first glance. It would be like pissed off Steve Austin having to tag with Edge and Christian during their comedy period. Sure they can back it up in the ring, but the personalities would drive him crazy. So, a vague joke, my apologies and you guys can ask Z, I always enjoy and get up for matches where I can inject a little comedy.

Guest Deja Vu Kris

Well, don't I feel like the jackass then. It appears that I'm a little on edge today...probably too much coffee this morning. In any event...uhhhh...my bad...or something.

Oh, and shut up Kross!

IRL, I don't like my brother...pompous jackass!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

It's time!

It's time!

IT'S PROMO TIME TIME TIME!!!

Guest Suicide King

See? Bring in the love, chilluns.

And I pray that the Deja Vu/Frost team prompts at least one promo. Maybe Frost actually tries to make them useful or something with comedic results? Unlimited comic potential says I.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

People... PM me ideas for promos... because I am too lazy to think, but not to lazy to write.

Guest Tod deKindes

"Jay Dawg is backstage doing an interview. He has nothing interesting to say."

"Jay Dawg has gained overness from this segment."

+1

Guest Suicide King

You could write about just having won the ICTV belt, you goober.

Two days, and around 4900 words all by my goddamn self. If I don't hear a peep from Fugue, the tag team may be dust. Ah well, the team was a good idea, but when only half of it writes the whole thing because the other is mysteriously absent...

Anyway. Time to think of a promo~!

Guest Suicide King

I like you Janus. You write well, and you write well in advance.

I like you Janus. You write well, and you write well in advance.

(Y)

I like to write, what can I say?

Oh, and for saying he likes me.... *praises the God of Heels* ;)