TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Go on....Criticize me.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

OOOOOOOOH!

I am so burnt.

I tell you what snuffy, go to Target, buy yourself a personality and come back. Then and only then will you be worth my time.

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Why must there be so much fighting?

*runs off in tears*

Guest BANKYWOOD
OOOOOOOOH!

I am so burnt.

I tell you what snuffy, go to Target, buy yourself a personality and come back. Then and only then will you be worth my time.

Not exactly a zinger in return.

Guest Ripper
OOOOOOOOH!

I am so burnt.

Thats the stupidest comeback I have ever heard. '

Everybody knows that Wal-mart sell the best Personality there is at a discounted price.

Wal mart- your discount super store [flashes smile and thumbs up at imaginary camera]

Guest The Superstar
Johnson, shouldn't you be at work, proving your theory that I'm the same person as Banky?

-Tiff

Why don't you just forget about it? Jesus, talk about never letting things go.

Guest Sandman9000
Johnson, shouldn't you be at work, proving your theory that I'm the same person as Banky?

-Tiff

Why don't you just forget about it? Jesus, talk about never letting things go.

And if there is one person who knows about never letting things go, it's gonna be Supes over here.

Guest mach7

Okay, bps, Dames, Tom, whoever... I think it's a' thread closin' time, bah gawd. The debate's just gonna go on and on and no one is going to win this. I support your rights to talk about whatever you want, but this is just turning TSM into a snowball of entropy.

Guest Chuck Woolery
Okay, bps, Dames, Tom, whoever...  I think it's a' thread closin' time, bah gawd. The debate's just gonna go on and on and no one is going to win this. I support your rights to talk about whatever you want, but this is just turning TSM into a snowball of entropy.

Seconded.

Fuck that noise. Let there be no holds barred and let the "debate" go on - it's not like anybody here's going to go hang themselves from their closet.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

^ is right. That's what this folder is for. Let it go.

Guest SP-1

If it is, I wouldn't be very proud. In fact, I'd be kinda disappointed that such an utterly disappointing and worthless thread achieved that honor.

Guest Eagan469
If it is, I wouldn't be very proud. In fact, I'd be kinda disappointed that such an utterly disappointing and worthless thread achieved that honor.

having fun beating that dead horse?

Guest SP-1

You're one to talk, bub. I merely made a comment about whether that particular thread deserved to be the first locked in NHB like that, which is technically a different subject altogether.

Considering you came out of left field with unfounded accusations and refused to let it go after even Mods confirmed they weren't true, I wouldn't make too many damning comments towards anyone about beating dead horses. Think before you type.

Guest Eagan469
You're one to talk, bub. I merely made a comment about whether that particular thread deserved to be the first locked in NHB like that, which is technically a different subject altogether.

Considering you came out of left field with unfounded accusations and refused to let it go after even Mods confirmed they weren't true, I wouldn't make too many damning comments towards anyone about beating dead horses. Think before you type.

Why must you continue to drag this on?

You love Banky, we know.

It's over, let it go.

Guest areacode212

I don't understand all the intrigue over Tiffani Malibu's identity. Isn't it obvious who it is? (it's not Banky)

Guest The Superstar
I don't understand all the intrigue over Tiffani Malibu's identity. Isn't it obvious who it is? (it's not Banky)

Of course it is.

Guest areacode212

So are people just pretending not to know as some kind of odd gimmick, or do they really not know?

Guest Eagan469
So are people just pretending not to know as some kind of odd gimmick, or do they really not know?

*raises hand*

If it's not Banky, then I honestly have no clue.

Guest mach7

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and go with the most obvious answer..

Malibu?

Zack Malibu?

[My apologies to Zack, if it's not true.]

Guest SP-1

It's amusing how whenever someone points something out it comes back to Banky love. It's childish in it's simple focus. Banky amuses me, he manages to get a few chuckles out of me when I'm surfing the board(s). When an obvious gag of posting cliques began, I joined in. Shoot me.

You're obsession with the Bankster only proves his popularity. Whether he is banned here or not is of no consequence to me, because I frequent other boards (which, given the steadily building amount of stupidity here are becoming preferable to me) where everyone realizes that joking around is a fun activity for all since it begins and ends on a message board. Any other implications made by posters opposing a sense of humor are simply childish attempts to be important enough to counter a popular thing, which, lets face it, is quite possibly one of the dumbest motivations ever.

So, dear Eagan, in closing I would recommend cracking a joke or two with Banky. Trade some wit (if you've any), chill out, and remember that while yes, this is a valid form of communication, there are still real people contributing, and some general rules of right and wrong apply, taking a stand against otherwse harmless people and those that indulge in a little verbal fun with them is a massive waste of time.

Grow up, let it go, it was stupid to begin with. Holding to stupidity only makes you look like even more of a child.

The Poet has said his peace. Good day, sir.

Guest Sandman9000

I know who it is, but SP will kill me if I let it loose.

shit