TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Go on....Criticize me.

Kudos Banky. Many a kudos to you. I'm torn between feelings of envy and awe at how you've been able to manipulate and control a board of so called intelligent and "established" posters, posters that once considered you nothing but a miserable and mindless troll at that.

It's also amazing how the feeling of "BANKYMANIA~!" seems to have brought out the worst in everybody, most noticeably Eagan469, and Spiderpoet.

Eagan - I never liked you you woorthless cunt hair. Nevertheless, I did find your struggle against the whorde of Banky cock fondlers admireable. However, the "distinguished" members of this forum have basically told you in no kind words that you are "ruined." As you absorb this information, I shall move on and let you weep at the relaization of your newfound status.

Spiderpoet - Or should I say Spiderpuppet. Really, that was too easy. As a fellow Chrisitan, I'm fairly dissapointed in you Poet. As Mr. Rant said, you're not the same person. You went from devout, proud Christian, to just another vanilla poster trying to be cool following the Bankmeister, who just-so-happened to be a Christian. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Your pathetic, psuedo-tough guy rants at the likes of Johnson1620 and Eagan made me cringe. You're pathetic. You've been swept up in the luster that is Banky and were made into yet another in a line of, "Banky, please let me hold your sweaty jock." posters.

To the rest of you, you have all been manipulated in the worst way. If this wasn't Banky's intent, then I am even more in awe at all of this. Just imagine what he could do with you boobs if his intentions were to tear this board apart, as he is doing. From the mods on down to the lowliest and unestablished poster, you were all played for tools. Perhaps except for those "in the know," and they know who they are.

Many of you have become the marks you ridicule in the wrestling folder. It's pretty amazing how some of you basically fought each other for the right to worship a troll, the King of Trolls, and yet fight in the Feedback folder for the right to keep this folder, so it can contain the trolls you all despise so, so so much. I wonder when they're going to close that poll, BTW? It seems the board has spoken and wants the folder deleted. Oh well.

Dames, sorry this had to happen on your board and during a time when you already questioned your admin abilities. I think you're pretty good actually. You just trust in some of the wrong people, and I'm not just talking about mods.

Guest Eagan469
Eagan - I never liked you you woorthless cunt hair. Nevertheless, I did find your struggle against the whorde of Banky cock fondlers admireable. However, the "distinguished" members of this forum have basically told you in no kind words that you are "ruined." As you absorb this information, I shall move on and let you weep at the relaization of your newfound status.

yet AGAIN a new record! :P

who might you be?

Guest bob_barron

Jesus snuffbox- Can't you post anything else other then that stupid emoticon?

Oh yes, Flyboy. I forgot about you. A forum of basically "men and women" were taken advantage of, yet you are above it all it seems. Funny how people Flyboy's age are usually the ones to run head first into Clique behavior, yet those TWICE as old as him not only ran, but took jets to get there faster, yet he stayed away. Kudos.

Guest SP-1

I fail to see how this brought out the worst in me, or brought out anything at all. I've always exhibited a jokey side, most notably during my run with CWM. I've never had a problem with GOOD gimmick posters, either.

At the end of the day, Banky keeps his antics in the folder they should be kept in. He's not been maliciously sexist or racist that I can recall. Simply put, the accusations of some of these people don't hold up, and I've never been one to sit idly by and let someone be accused of things they have not done. Whether it's Banky, who I enjoy reading around here, or Bob Barron, who seems to hate me and who I'm indifferent to, I'd still stick up for them. If Eyebrow was accused of something he didn't do, I'd lobby for him too.

So if anything, I've just been doing what I normally do. This time, however, people are so quick to slander that they see only what they want to see and disregard everything else. Which is fine. All I am required to do is lay out what I know to be true. Much like my faith, it isn't required that anyone else believe it for me to know it and hold to it.

Your pandering to Banky is in direct opposition to the persona you passed off to the board when you first arrived. And the fact that Banky doesn't respect anybody on this board, including his legion of lackeys in Bankywood Industries, makes you look like one of the silly groupies that the high school jock used to carry his books. But if you feel your post above is justification for whoring yourself out to a message board "gimmick poster" who am I to disagree.

I never imagined that gimmick posters would be more than a side show, not leading regular posters around by the balls.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy
Dames, sorry this had to happen on your board and during a time when you already questioned your admin abilities. I think you're pretty good actually. You just trust in some of the wrong people, and I'm not just talking about mods.

Its a cult. I give them cyber treats. We are having a BANKYWOOD convention in Waco, Texas next month. You oughta come, be a guest speaker. And for talking bad about my subjects, we'll eat your flesh for desert. We are bizarre like that, aren't we gang? You do worship me right? If not, WORSHIP ME~!

Guest SP-1

The day that Banky violates the NHB rule and starts doing his schtick in the areas of the board it's not permitted in, I'll be the first to check him on it. Until then, the people going after him have been able to provide zero relevant proof that he's actually degrading the board in some fashion. Banky can certainly take care of himself in a verbal battle, but the sheer stupidity involved enticed me.

If you paid any attention, I sport no Bankywood Industries banners, nor do I have any large amount of posts in the thread. So tell me again how I fit into the lapdog category.

When people come out of nowhere with unfounded accusations, if I see it and easily recognize that it's invalid, I'll say something. It's my nature. For all the joking around I do on here with CWM and the OAOAST and Banky, my first allegiance is to Christ and my brothers and sisters in Him. I think that's been made abundantly clear during my tenure here, and I don't appreciate any insinuations to the contrary.

The day that Banky violates the NHB rule and starts doing his schtick in the areas of the board it's not permitted in, I'll be the first to check him on it. Until then, the people going after him have been able to provide zero relevant proof that he's actually degrading the board in some fashion. Banky can certainly take care of himself in a verbal battle, but the sheer stupidity involved enticed me.

If you paid any attention, I sport no Bankywood Industries banners, nor do I have any large amount of posts in the thread. So tell me again how I fit into the lapdog category.

When people come out of nowhere with unfounded accusations, if I see it and easily recognize that it's invalid, I'll say something. It's my nature. For all the joking around I do on here with CWM and the OAOAST and Banky, my first allegiance is to Christ and my brothers and sisters in Him. I think that's been made abundantly clear during my tenure here, and I don't appreciate any insinuations to the contrary.

Spidepoet, always remember that this message board is these people's lives. They hold it so dearly that they must take it too seriously, its all they have. Atleast you can say you are comfortable enough with yourself to joke around, and break the 'accepted' behavior of this board. You shouldn't have the justify yourselves to these shmucks as long as you are true to yourself. Thats how I feel atleast.

Guest SP-1

Just laying out the truth, mang. What they do with it is their business.

Guest Kingpk
Good job ignoring my second post in order to continue with your childish attempts, Eagan. I love you, mang.

Tom, shoot this thing, please.

Won't do anything because all this shit will just flow into YET ANOTHER thread.

Fuck, people, it's simple. I'll even repeat it a few times:

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

There, has it seeped in yet?

Good job ignoring my second post in order to continue with your childish attempts, Eagan.  I love you, mang.

Tom, shoot this thing, please.

Won't do anything because all this shit will just flow into YET ANOTHER thread.

Fuck, people, it's simple. I'll even repeat it a few times:

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

IGNORE BANKY!!!!

There, has it seeped in yet?

What are you trying to say?

Guest Austin3164life

FBP has a point. I remember when barely anyone liked Banky, and now he's the new golden boy of this forum. I have nothing against him, but I think he's an extremely overrated poster.

Guest Angle-plex
FBP has a point.  I remember when barely anyone liked Banky, and now he's the new golden boy of this forum.  I have nothing against him, but I think he's an extremely overrated poster.

I kind of agree. I have nothing against Banky, but the only time I've really ever found him really funny was when he we "Fletch", when he was trying to get into the establishement.

Edited by Angle-plex

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
God I hate you all.... just for these "attempts" at flaming. Eagan... don't have anything against you... but the flaming sucks and it was over about 4 pages ago.

SP... don't seem like the same person since you have became Banky's puppet.

Banky is just as sad with the flaming.

May God (Dames) smite you all down with his Holy Powers (Admin Status) with bannings for you all and send your pathetic souls further into the depths of the hell of which you came (Suggestion: Go to DDT where this thing is accepted).

That's a fate nobody should have.

But DDT is dead anyway. It's something else now.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
FBP has a point.  I remember when barely anyone liked Banky, and now he's the new golden boy of this forum.  I have nothing against him, but I think he's an extremely overrated poster.

I kind of agree. I have nothing against Banky, but the only time I've really ever found him really funny was when he we "Fletch", when he was trying to get into the establishement.

Banky has ALWAYS been funny to me...mostly because so many people get SO worked up by him that they start threads that turn into monsters that never end. Banky is deep down a normal nice guy who is just on here to have fun. Just like me, or SP, and the majority of people. Some people fail to realize that though and start stupid drama with him that only ends up burying any other worthwhile threads around.

Guest Angle-plex

Banky has ALWAYS been funny to me...mostly because so many people get SO worked up by him that they start threads that turn into monsters that never end. Banky is deep down a normal nice guy who is just on here to have fun. Just like me, or SP, and the majority of people. Some people fail to realize that though and start stupid drama with him that only ends up burying any other worthwhile threads around.

Well yeah, I know he is a normal guy. However, when the whole board gets worked up by him and EVERY topic in No Holds Barred starts revolving around him, it just gets really annoying.

I don't necessarily find Banky annoying, but he causes others to be annoying, if you know what I mean.

Guest MrRant

But he ruins the enjoyment of board for others..... just like a troll.

Guest Anglesault
Kudos Banky. Many a kudos to you. I'm torn between feelings of envy and awe at how you've been able to manipulate and control a board of so called intelligent and "established" posters, posters that once considered you nothing but a miserable and mindless troll at that.

It's also amazing how the feeling of "BANKYMANIA~!" seems to have brought out the worst in everybody, most noticeably Eagan469, and Spiderpoet.

Spiderpoet - Or should I say Spiderpuppet. Really, that was too easy. As a fellow Chrisitan, I'm fairly dissapointed in you Poet. As Mr. Rant said, you're not the same person. You went from devout, proud Christian, to just another vanilla poster trying to be cool following the Bankmeister, who just-so-happened to be a Christian. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Your pathetic, psuedo-tough guy rants at the likes of Johnson1620 and Eagan made me cringe. You're pathetic. You've been swept up in the luster that is Banky and were made into yet another in a line of, "Banky, please let me hold your sweaty jock." posters.

To the rest of you, you have all been manipulated in the worst way. If this wasn't Banky's intent, then I am even more in awe at all of this. Just imagine what he could do with you boobs if his intentions were to tear this board apart, as he is doing. From the mods on down to the lowliest and unestablished poster, you were all played for tools. Perhaps except for those "in the know," and they know who they are.

Many of you have become the marks you ridicule in the wrestling folder. It's pretty amazing how some of you basically fought each other for the right to worship a troll, the King of Trolls, and yet fight in the Feedback folder for the right to keep this folder, so it can contain the trolls you all despise so, so so much. I wonder when they're going to close that poll, BTW? It seems the board has spoken and wants the folder deleted. Oh well.

Aren't you the friendly one.

Guest Kingpk

Only because they allow themselves to be annoyed by him. And that's their weakness to deal with.

Bingo. People are getting too riled up about some 16 year old kid on the internet. Both sides deserve blame.

Guest Flyboy

Only because they allow themselves to be annoyed by him. And that's their weakness to deal with.

But, then.. you could say that if Banky was not annoying no one would have anything to get riled up about in the first place. It's a two-way street, people.

Guest Paranoid

Banky, you have always been a troll. Now I haven't been here very much lately but I have managed to sneak a peek when I can. But what the hell have you blinded Dames with?

Guest evenflowDDT
FBP>TSM

I think this is suppose to read:

FBP/YPoV > TSM

Eh...although it is in his style, Your Paragon of Virtue's always said such rhetoric from his own name. The fact that he makes a new name just for expressing that "controversial" viewpoint takes away from his credibility, if he and FBP are one and the same. Although I think he lost a bunch of credibility for the sucking up to you in the post right afterward. Not that there's anything wrong with the sucking up, it just seemed so anti-climactic and somewhat ironic, jumping on another bandwagon after such a long-winded insult towards those who were doing the same thing.