TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Go on....Criticize me.

Guest Eagan469
It's amusing how whenever someone points something out it comes back to Banky love. It's childish in it's simple focus. Banky amuses me, he manages to get a few chuckles out of me when I'm surfing the board(s). When an obvious gag of posting cliques began, I joined in. Shoot me.

You're obsession with the Bankster only proves his popularity. Whether he is banned here or not is of no consequence to me, because I frequent other boards (which, given the steadily building amount of stupidity here are becoming preferable to me) where everyone realizes that joking around is a fun activity for all since it begins and ends on a message board. Any other implications made by posters opposing a sense of humor are simply childish attempts to be important enough to counter a popular thing, which, lets face it, is quite possibly one of the dumbest motivations ever.

So, dear Eagan, in closing I would recommend cracking a joke or two with Banky. Trade some wit (if you've any), chill out, and remember that while yes, this is a valid form of communication, there are still real people contributing, and some general rules of right and wrong apply, taking a stand against otherwse harmless people and those that indulge in a little verbal fun with them is a massive waste of time.

Grow up, let it go, it was stupid to begin with. Holding to stupidity only makes you look like even more of a child.

The Poet has said his peace. Good day, sir.

Nice essay.

first-place-blue-ribbon.png

wear it proudly

Guest SP-1

I'm not nearly cool enough to pull off a gimmick like that, unfortunately. If I were, I'd be doing it in OAOAST. I certainly wouldn't waste it on the likes of Eagan and Johnson.

Guest Eagan469
I'm not nearly cool enough to pull off a gimmick like that, unfortunately. If I were, I'd be doing it in OAOAST. I certainly wouldn't waste it on the likes of Eagan and Johnson.

Shut%20The%20Fuck%20Up.jpg

Guest Holden McNeil

Eagan should know better than to tangle with the mighty Bank. I'm proud of you for backing down, pal.

Guest SP-1

Eagan's posting pictures, eating up bandwidth and such.

And I'm supposed to give a fuck . . . why?

Guest Eagan469
Eagan should know better than to tangle with the mighty Bank. I'm proud of you for backing down, pal.

and now we are BREAKING THE RECORD! :headbang:

who the fuck are you?

Guest Eagan469
Eagan's posting pictures, eating up bandwidth and such.

And I'm supposed to give a fuck . . . why?

You're a lonely man with a bottle of vodka and a high-school education?

Guest Eagan469
Exactly how old are you Eagan?

18 - as it says in my profile homeslice

Guest Eagan469
This motherfucker... just won't shut up, will you?

well, if worthless trash like you stopped egging me on

...perhaps

Guest JudasSault
I'm Holden McFuckingNeil beeyatch.

i am a better gimmick than thee

Guest SP-1

18, eh? Well you're tenacious, I'll give you that. Don't quite know when to quit, which can be good under certain circumstances, but not here. You do realize that you've humiliated yourself as a respected poster, right?

Guest Eagan469
You do realize that you've humiliated yourself as a respected poster, right?

oh no, let me go wallow in my own self-pity

:: assumes fetal position ::

WHY GOD HAVE I ALLOWED MYSELF TO SINK TO SUCH LOWS ON THE MOST POINTLESS FORUM ON TSM?

why.jpg

Guest Holden McNeil

I'm a succesful comic book artist and Banky's friend since childhood. What have you ever done?

That's what I thought.

Guest Eagan469

I'm a succesful comic book artist and Banky's friend since childhood. What have you ever done?

That's what I thought.

actually, the line of people who have sucked Banky's dick forms to the right

queue_voters_prizren.jpg

get behind them

Guest Holden McNeil

You wish you could suck Banky's dick. That boy loves me in a way he's not prepared to deal with.

Guest JudasSault

That's what I thought.

i have a hat with a donkey on it

and i actually have a gimmick. i write in bold. it makes me look kewl

you fucked a lesbian though, so its all good

Guest Dangerous A

So basically the One and Only why hasn't Banky been banned yet thread has been moved over here since DrTom closed it.

Guest mach7
So basically the One and Only why hasn't Banky been banned yet thread has been moved over here since DrTom closed it.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

That's what I thought.

Now I had to laugh at that.

Guest SP-1

Good job ignoring my second post in order to continue with your childish attempts, Eagan. I love you, mang.

Tom, shoot this thing, please.

Guest evenflowDDT

I'm surprised it took this long for a Holden McNeil gimmick poster. But with an avatar like that...oh, so dreamy... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh, and Eagan, Holden McNeil is Banky Edwards' partner in the Kevin Smith film Chasing Amy. Regardless of how you feel about Banky the poster, I highly recommend you see the film if you haven't already, as it's arguably Smith's greatest work (I say arguably because I'm still a huge Dogma fan, though every time I watch Chasing Amy I find myself liking it more and more). I would say it's Smith's most accessible work as well, but I'd say that Clerks, Chasing Amy, and Dogma are all equally accessible, which is why they're regarded as mainstream cult classics whereas Mallrats and J&SBSB are relegated to "true" cult classics (meaning nobody but a small community of Kevin Smith geeks like them :P).

OK there, now you can close it. Just had to get the props in for Mr McNeil.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Though that whole threesome thing was such a stupid idea dude. Can't get more pigheaded than that...I mean you pissed off everyone, even BANKY for cryin' out loud! The tracing in your comics hasn't been the same since, man...

Guest MrRant

God I hate you all.... just for these "attempts" at flaming. Eagan... don't have anything against you... but the flaming sucks and it was over about 4 pages ago.

SP... don't seem like the same person since you have became Banky's puppet.

Banky is just as sad with the flaming.

May God (Dames) smite you all down with his Holy Powers (Admin Status) with bannings for you all and send your pathetic souls further into the depths of the hell of which you came (Suggestion: Go to DDT where this thing is accepted).

Guest Banky
God I hate you all.... just for these "attempts" at flaming. Eagan... don't have anything against you... but the flaming sucks and it was over about 4 pages ago.

SP... don't seem like the same person since you have became Banky's puppet.

Banky is just as sad with the flaming.

May God (Dames) smite you all down with his Holy Powers (Admin Status) with bannings for you all and send your pathetic souls further into the depths of the hell of which you came (Suggestion: Go to DDT where this thing is accepted).

Remember kids, Mr Rant is of the highest authority. We must all accept his opinions as law.

I love you Holden, lets call up Alyssa Jones. I'm horny as shiiit.