TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Bad Blood 2003

Guest OnlyMe

The only negative thing I can say, is that your paragraphs are too long, and it makes it harder to read.

That out the way, excellent recap, of what sounds like an awful show.

Guest Ronixis

That was great Dames.

Congrats- Now I can use you in EWR over Keith...

I agree on most of your ratings but Flair VS HBK, It was IMO (*) that could have been a (****1/4) Even JR was about to call a great match. But that last part of the Booking (Orton with the Chair) killed any kind of heat the rivalry might have...

The best match of the night would go to Jericho VS Goldberg (***) Jericho carried that "Disspointing" star to a watchble match. The whole FUED made sence for once (Dispite Goldberg changing things around a bit) Jericho did what he needed to do, however the Croud was not suportive of Goldberg, And I wonder how long he will stay in the Brand- I have my doubts that HHH will drop that title until Mania XX, and thats fucking scary that he would hold that belt for nearly 18-23 months... Back in the ECW days, I could understand if it was RVD because he had talent to back it up...Not so with HHH.

I hate going back and editing my reports, but I did want to say that Jericho/Goldberg was probably the best match I've seen out of him since Goldberg/DDP.

Dames

Congrats on being put in EWR man, i know who will be re-capping my shows for me when it gets released now. :D

Guest OnlyMe

I'm intrigued about how you wrote the commentary for EWR... Is it broken down into sections for the start / middle / end of a match, or what?

oh yeah - when will the mail server be up again?

The mail server is up, check your email, your password is in there.

The commentary is in the same format as my write ups, Match Background, The Match, My Opinion.

Basically, It's a bunch of code and I filled it in. Adam Ryland never allowed the other 3 to do their own commentary because they don't know coding.

Dames

Guest The Superstar

How will the game recognize stuff like Match History? Will it just be "These two don't like each other, and now they're ready to kick each other's asses."

Guest OnlyMe

The mail server is up, check your email, your password is in there.

I can't check my e-mail because the p/w isn't working :)

The commentary is in the same format as my write ups, Match Background, The Match, My Opinion.

That's impressive.

Guest Insane Bump Machine
How will the game recognize stuff like Match History? Will it just be "These two don't like each other, and now they're ready to kick each other's asses."

That's the best reason to have a match anyway.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

You know you've made it when you can get onto a video game as a recapper. Congrats on that. Diatribe was good stuff as usual.

Granted, it won't be anywhere near as extensive as my Match Backgrounds are now and there will be limitations.

The main problem is that the game doesn't "remember" what's happened in the past so the only things that will go in the Match Backgrounds will be the length of title reigns, who's feuding with who and if the title is on the line. I'm going to see if this can be improved before it's out.

Dames

Guest Retro Rob

Well all of ones prior events are stored in the Event History, so maybe that could somehow be incorporated into the PBP.

Guest the 1inch punch
Ohmigawd! I can use The Dames as my recapper from now on instead of Scott Keith? BOOYAH! ... Good recap, by the way.

I think thats the attitude of a lot of peeps on the board.

Since i havent said it already, Congrats Dames, this coming from a guy who talked himself into getting namedropped in one of your diatribes before

I have yet to find a better recapper than you anywhere on the net, Dames. Sounds like an awful show. Vengeance will be awesome, though. It'll be something to look forward to instead of this crap. I cant wait for Mysterio/Ultimo and Angle/Lesnar II.

Guest Lightning Flik
Feedback here please :)

Dames

Sure thing.

The usual stuff.

Which is great review. Was as bad as it sounded from the audio link we had working here.

Guest DawnBTVS

Is it just me or was the HIAC match overrated? All it was, was weapons shots & blood with an anti-climactic finish. Yeah Foley took a good bump into the cage but that was about it. The match also seemed to just drag along and wasn't as solid as everybody seems to think it was. Maybe I'm just being overly critical though...

Guest Retro Rob

I thought HIAC was at the very least a decent match. I would have to see it again though.

Guest DawnBTVS

I'd give it *1/4 to *1/2 but nothing near ** and the * itsself is mainly for the blood & Foley's bump

Guest Insane Bump Machine
Is it just me or was the HIAC match overrated? All it was, was weapons shots & blood with an anti-climactic finish. Yeah Foley took a good bump into the cage but that was about it. The match also seemed to just drag along and wasn't as solid as everybody seems to think it was. Maybe I'm just being overly critical though...

I thought it was horrible. Zero wrestling, slow brawling, overused spots and a very anticlimatic ending. It was awful.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I too have a major EWR 4.0 announcement.

When you choose to play as TNA I will be writing the previews!

Not in the game...pretty much...you'll make the cards and I'll sit at my computer and write the previews for them.

I'm...so...lonely

Guest NoSelfWorth

You're not being overly critical. There was a reason for the match having every shortcut in the book, and that was to make people think it was better than it was. It's why any match has shortcuts. To make up for the lack of talent in the ring.

Guest Memoirs of an Invisible Chevy

No love for Steiner?

Boooo

Guest hhh6294

(Y) @ Dames~!

I can't wait to use you as a writer in EWR.

I agree the PPV was one of the worst in recent memory... I still can't believe that Triplet is the champion... It's going to be a cold... cold day in hell when he actually gives that title up.

Guest Hartinator

It's my first time reading it, but I have to say it was well written!

I am looking forward to your next one(s)!

Keep us updated on EWR!