TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trevor567

D-Lo's equilizer

Guest Trevor567

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Roddy Piper. This week the Observer newsletter reports that there has definitly been talk of using him.

Guest BigPoppaKev

I'm guessing it will probably be someone already in TNA. Probably Jeff Jarrett or something dumb like that.

Guest BoboBrazil

Piper would make sense though, considering he hates Vince Russo. Plus he is fresh off WWE tv, so that will give an added boost.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd guess Piper because the timing is so good.

But I'd rather it be anyone else.

Guest bob_barron
I hope for Jeff Hardy.

Why would you want a drugged out loser whose best days are far behind him in NWATNA?

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I'd mark harder than ever if it was Hogan. he'd be perfect since he & Russo hate each other, plus it would give TNA a little more cred if they gave him the 4 show contract. he'd have to put Styles over at the end of it, though, if i had the choice

Guest bob_barron

Hogan won't go to TNA. I think he's just taking a break so when he comes back people will pop for him and he can get his big WMXX payday.

He doesn't want to piss off Vince- He's just taking himself off TV before his act grows stale again

Guest The Decadent Slacker
Hogan won't go to TNA. I think he's just taking a break so when he comes back people will pop for him and he can get his big WMXX payday.

He doesn't want to piss off Vince- He's just taking himself off TV before his act grows stale again

No shit. But one can dream. I'd rather not pay $10 a week to hate on Hogan than pay the monthly satelite bill TO hate on him. Besides, here's hoping the red & yellow leather skinned fogey burns his bridges & starts his own promotion, so we can watch Vince fail slower than someone else for the first time since '95.

If it's Waltman, Hardy or anyone who's sexuality &/or drug past has been questioned, it'll suck. I can't stand X Lax, & he's not as good as was since even his first year back in WWF (yeah Owen carried him but it was still good), & Hardy hasn't been worth shit since the RVD program during the Invasion. The mark in me begs for Savage or Warrior, every other aspect enjoys the fact it'll be Piper. Piper may be a fucked up crazy (not gimmick crazy, severe mental disorder crazy) old loon, but he still kicks ass. Does he own the Pipers Pit name, by chance? i know he was doing it before he came to WWF in the 80s.

But knowing Russo's SWEREVE~! feitsh, i gotta say Raven. Russo knows we expect Piper, so he might swerve us with the most expected unexpected person he can think of. Raven is there, Douglas & him fight to the back, clusterfuck, AJ wins, beatdown, Sting saves, challenges AJ for a couple weeks from now, puts AJ over, the end.

Guest bob_barron

If it was anyone big (ie Hogan, Piper, etc) wouldn't TNA be smart and at least hype the appearance up like they did with Sting?

Guest Lightning Flik
If it was anyone big (ie Hogan, Piper, etc) wouldn't TNA be smart and at least hype the appearance up like they did with Sting?

No. Because then they can state that "you can have a surprise happen whenever" and thus make sure that buyrates increase for a little while.