TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

I will ask for either Shaun Alexander or Deuce McAllister.

I am waiting until Wed for the waivers to clear before I send out the trade request.

If you want McAllister or Alexander, you better make it a package with another RB, probably Dillon.

I do not see you getting McAllister or Alexander for Trent Green straight up. There is just no way, unless the person you're dealing with, is a complete moron.

The way I see it is, your RBs are fine, you really don't need to get anyone else. Tomlinson/Dillon is a good combo, IMO.

Guest razazteca

I have a problem at week 6 all of my RBs but Zereoua have the week off.

Guest razazteca

the final spot for the league

9399 haterade

I don't care who takes it just don't give up after the 2nd week please.

Guest Flyboy
I will ask for either Shaun Alexander or Deuce McAllister.

Fuck that noise.

I'll be damned if you DO get him.

Guest razazteca

I am keeping Trent Green as I do not trust the Jets QB. So I am going to start Trent and bench Chad. Now I am considering going after Kordell Stewart for sleeping back up QB.

Guest LaParkaMarka

Might as well post my autodraft team too.

QB - Dante Culpepper

WR - David Boston

WR - Chad Johnson

WR - Marty Booker

RB - Deuce McAllister

RB - Ahman Green

TE - Alge Crumpler

K - Jason Elam

DEF - Tampa Bay

Bench

Brett Favre

Josh Reed

Todd Pinkston

Mikhael Ricks

Jeff Chandler

Jerome Bettis (blah)

That could have gone better.

Guest bravesfan
What is this autodraft thingy everyone is doing???

The random leagues that everyone on the board has joined on their own time; it's in no relation to the SmartMarks League.

Guest LaParkaMarka

As well as the league we've set up here, a lot of us have also entered autodraft leagues on yahoo.

Yahoo describes it like this: "We will draft a team for you based on either our default rankings or your own pre-ranking of players. Once you set your status to Ready, your team will be drafted within 72 hours."

If you wanna sign up for one, just go to the main fantasy football webpage at yahoo, click on sign up, then on Join Existing League, then Join a Public League, then you enter in your usual team name etc stuff. Then in part 8, you can choose Draft Type. Pick Autodraft. Bada bing.

Guest Lightning Flik
As well as the league we've set up here, a lot of us have also entered autodraft leagues on yahoo.

Yahoo describes it like this: "We will draft a team for you based on either our default rankings or your own pre-ranking of players. Once you set your status to Ready, your team will be drafted within 72 hours."

If you wanna sign up for one, just go to the main fantasy football webpage at yahoo, click on sign up, then on Join Existing League, then Join a Public League, then you enter in your usual team name etc stuff. Then in part 8, you can choose Draft Type. Pick Autodraft. Bada bing.

I'd preferedly wait till the real draft actually. Oh well, whatever.

Guest razazteca

Culpepper has alot of INTs your better off starting Brett Favre. But having the best defense in the league makes up for it. Look for a better backup RB, Bettis is injuried proned.

Guest razazteca

I'd preferedly wait till the real draft actually. Oh well, whatever.

You could also check out the top 50 message board at yahoo fantasy football to see what league has openings.......there are daily live drafts.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Culpepper has a lot of turnovers, but he also gives you rushing yards you won't get from Farve.

Guest razazteca

Culpepper has 18 TDS 23 INTs with 10 TDs running for total of 28 TDS

Favre has 27 TDs 16 INTs

I prefer Packer offense, the Vikings has too many questions that need to be answered.

the loss of Bennet and Chamberlin definatly makes him iffy. Although personally I think Onterrio Smith will do fine.

Guest NoCalMike

the smart marks league is beyond too big. Hahaha, but I guess with all the demand, it had be that way. We should have had 3-4 people make 4 different smart mark leagues to cut down on the number of people in each league. I mean once you draft your first player, you are gonna sit at the computer for a good hour before your next pick.

Guest razazteca

Vikings still need to find some quality WRs so Randy Moss does not get lazy in every game.

Onterrio Smith is hyped to save the day, but can he become a dumpoff receiver for Culpepper? Can Smith become the all-purpose-back that has become so popular lately?

Guest Kingpk

Yeah, that's what I hate about 20 teams. That, and you KNOW people on the bottom are going to drop out after a few weeks, which pisses me off a bit.

Guest Vern Gagne

Why not setup two seperate 10 team leagues. If that's even possible at this point.

Guest razazteca

Maybe it should be a keeper league? Those who drop out will have the team put on waivers for FA draft.

Guest razazteca

You can join more than one league, someone should make a small league in the spirit of OVW if you will.

I could make a 10 team league, and we could split up.

Maybe in Week 17 we could have the first annual AFL/NFL Smark Bowl.

ok scratch the last idea.

Guest LaParkaMarka
Culpepper has 18 TDS 23 INTs with 10 TDs running for total of 28 TDS

Favre has 27 TDs 16 INTs

I prefer Packer offense, the Vikings has too many questions that need to be answered.

The thing is, the Vikes had a terrible middle of the season, but by the end they were running on all cylinders, and Culpepper was playing great. That's why I have him over Favre....I'm hoping Minnesota will still be the team that they were at the end of last season.

But hey, it can always be changed. I can also trade one of the two, if need be. Plenty of decent QBs still on waivers (guys like Brees, Brunell, Plummer, etc)

Guest Vern Gagne
You can join more than one league, someone should make a small league in the spirit of OVW if you will.

I never understood being in more than one FF league. Are you happy a guy on your team does well, or upset that the guy your playing against did well?

Guest razazteca

Its all about winning, the individual players do not matter unless they are a favorite of mine. If a RB has 4 TDs I am happy, if the defense shuts out the opponet I am happy, if the team I am playing against beats me by 0.01 point I am soooooo angry.

Why did the kicker have to miss that easy 30 yard FG?!?!?

Being in more than one league brings different challenges to the fantasy football game. For example a 20 team league will be harder to draft for than a standard 12 team league. Finding that sleeper player in the late rounds is exciting but on the other side there is the rookie or vet bust. Who knew that Kurt Warner would become a bum last season and made it worst by playing with a injury.

Guest NoCalMike

Well if anyone is up for starting a smaller 10-12 team league, let me know and I will join it.

Guest Kingpk

Just a little bumperoo.

A month before the draft, and I'm already planning out my top 5 picks.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

If yahoo allowed Keeper leagues, that would probably be the best thing to go with, but they don't.

And I don't know how you can plan your picks really. You could get picks #20 and #21 or you could get pick #1 and #39..if you knew the draft order you could plan but as it is its a waste of time.

Guest razazteca

If anybody has ideas of how to make it a keeper league I would make it happen.