TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest razazteca

Fantasy Football

Meh, I didn't really do much. I had Alexander and his 2 TDs, but that's it really.

Of course, Brad Johnson has yet to play, so hopefully he can put up good stats.

Jake Delhomme is gonna be my savior..or not.

Delhomme and Peete were apparently both outplayed by third-stringer Chris Weinke, which is why I dropped Delhomme. You never know though, he looked ok today.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Maddox is what (seemingly) won the day for the Ephedras though. His 36 points is more than the entire teams for A-Team and Maui.

XFL! XFL! He also was 20 for 28, which is 12 points in our league.

Sorry to whup you so hard Marvin, but I think Warner played so poorly because he was knocked silly. Maybe in a couple weeks he'll be back with his shit together.

ps: want Bulger?

Remember the scores are not final until Tuesday, a loss by a faction of a point margin is hard to take. My defense did not help me much and Aaron Brooks under preformed.

Maddox is what (seemingly) won the day for the Ephedras though. His 36 points is more than the entire teams for A-Team and Maui.

XFL! XFL! He also was 20 for 28, which is 12 points in our league.

Sorry to whup you so hard Marvin, but I think Warner played so poorly because he was knocked silly. Maybe in a couple weeks he'll be back with his shit together.

ps: want Bulger?

eh..It depends. If Warner is out for more than a week or two, I might consider it. Delhomme wont be the answer next week (vs Tampa Bay) and I think drafting Jake Plummer is the stupidest thing I've ever done.

drafting Jake Plummer is the stupidest thing I've ever done.
No the dumbest thing done was considering Kordell Stewart was a legit backup.......I have him on more than one team.

I think drafting Jake Plummer is the stupidest thing I've ever done.

at least you didn't sign him to a $40 million contract.

ps - why didn't Onterrio Smith see any action?

A mixed week for me so far. It looks like I will defeat the Crimson Storm. Also, it looks like my gamble in taking Aveon Cason might pay off. He had 77 yards and a TD, so he might provide me with the second starting running back that I needed. On the other hand, it looks like I will lose Donald Driver for awhile, which totally sucks ass. Ah well. At least my team looked rather impressive in the first week.

It looks like I will defeat the Crimson Storm.

You better fucking have. My team isn't that fucking great. Besides my wide outs.

Gr... I have don't have a good starting QB, I have no fulltime RBs, and oh yes, my alternate defense (Minnasota) actually outplayed my starting defense (San Diego).

Needless to say, I'm heading to the cellar. Oh well, that's where I belong. :P

I continue to get raped by injuries, as Ferguson's leg looks serious. Therefore, I declare one of my two backup QB's, Holcomb and Bulger, up for grabs. Everyth- eh, one thing must go.

I should of drafted a better kicker, defense, TE :angry:

I think the week 2 match up between me and Marvin will be close. Maybe I will be lucky and the Vikings will let O. Smith run wild against the Bears.

Well I got killed and am in 18th place but I'm not really too worried about it yet. Kerry Collins didnt have a bad game but he didnt throw TDs and I'm going to go with Brunell next week who had 36 points on my bench. Moss had a big game with a TD, Keyshawn Johnson, Duce Staley, and Mike Alstott had OK games and maybe Duce can get a TD next week when he's not going against such a tough D, same with the other two. Tony Gonzalez could have a big game this week against the Steelers who have allowed some big games from tight ends in past years. Antonio Bryant wasn't too bad for a 3rd reciever and he will likely start next week because he is no longer injured. Hopefully the Eagles will score some points next week and Akers won't put up another 0. I'm also going to bet that my opponent won't get 40 points from his defense and kicker.

Being in 14th place does not worry me because but what does is my whole offense is playing tough defenses with only by RBs playing soft teams. I had to drop Huggy Bear Jr for a kicker, it really does not matter since Charlie Gardner is playing well.

If I was Storm, I trade Vick for a low-end starting QB (Collins, Carr, maybe Quincy Carter) as well as a decent RB or WR. Maybe even package in one of his low-end WR and get an upgrade.

Vick is a great player, but being without a QB for 3 or more games is death.