Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Does this mean...

Yes...

ROLLERBALL~!

Guest bob_barron

I thought that was Bam Bam Bigelow.

Well the Asylum fans were nicer to Iceberg then ROH was

Guest Raven_Effect01

I still don't get what TNA's trying to prove by booking Styles as a weak heel champion like Chris Jericho was in WWE...He can't win without people helping him every time. I know heels do that, but still, I can't help but think of Jericho's weak title reign.

Guest bob_barron

He should cheat on his own. He shouldn't other people to help him win- it makes him look like a pussy.

And the end of the show should NOT be focused on a non wrestler- it should've been focused on the fact that AJ retained the title

Guest BrokenWings

I really liked it this week. I love the video packages, but does anyone else think Elix Skipper has got one of the funniest voices in the business?

Alexis' fire ball looked like it caught in her hair, and she sold it really well. Though it seemed as though it took James Mitchell too long to get it out of his hand though.

Mitchell's interview was awesome as well.

Konnan / BG James / The Truth entertain me week after week.

CYRUS~! Finally putting the Hard Ten where it belongs was nice to see. Who's Iceburg though, never heard of him. I had a feeling he was going to be on this week, he plugged TNA for this week in specific. (He writes a weekly column which is printed in the paper here)

The crowd seemed burned out from the get-go though. Really hurt the 6-man match, imo.

Alter Boy Luke and Delerious weren't my cup of tea, and wow did Stryker ever mess up his entrance, lol.

Sydal impressed me.. his back standing moonsault was awesome. Kid Romeo should have gone over though - I prefer him to Kazarian.

AJ's high jump moonsault ruled. Dusty finish AGAIN though, which kind of hampered it. All in all, a good, nearly great show by TNA, in my opinion.

Guest bob_barron

The tag match would've been better had they built up Diamond/Swinger. They hadn't been on TNA in ages so why should I think they had a hope in hell of winning the tag titles

Guest BrokenWings

Agreed. Though the near count after the chair shot was well done, and the fans really began believing they had a shot near the end.

Guest BrokenWings

Agreed. Though the near count after the chair shot was well done, and the fans really began believing they had a shot near the end.

Guest bob_barron

The match was good- They did a good formula match which is the best way to get the crowd into the show

Guest PowerPB13

Delirious and Matt Sydal both work for St. Louis-based Gateway Championship Wrestling. They've both been on XPlosion several times(as have fellow GCW wrestlers Billy McNeil, Ryan Ash, MsChif, and Daizee Haze), but tonight was the first time on PPV for both of them.

-Patrick

P.S. I think the big guy with Cyrus was Vic Grimes.

Edited by PowerPB13

Guest DonWestMark03

It was Iceberg, from NWA Wildside. Really impressive big guy, dude knows how to work a match.

Guest JMFabiano524
It was Iceberg, from NWA Wildside. Really impressive big guy, dude knows how to work a match.

So it really was Iceberg? If so, GREAT! He's the one big man I truly mark out for. Only downside is that Jeff G. Bailey won't be with him, and as anyone who follows Wildside knows, Bailey's presence and mic work is a big part of what makes Iceberg's character work. But Cyrus encouraging his path of destruction could work too.

And BTW, the show was (in the words of the man himself) "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRollerjam!"