TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

mark fucking crossley! Superb stuff. Nice to have a keeper who would run up for a corner whilst barely being able to stand through injury, and you know, wants to play for the club. Fuck right off and good fucking riddance, Bradley Jones.

Edit: Away at Stoke. Would certainly take a draw, esp coming off our most heroic yet worst performance under Laws.

We won again! 3 wins out of 4 and one of the best Xmas periods in living memory. Today was especially great as we never win on Boxing day and there's a nice gap between us and the bottom three now. Great goal from the lazy fucker Williams as well.

2-1 against Port Vale, last 3 games we've scored 2 second half goals to get points.

Brooker got his first since the prison sentence, he always performs against his old team.

P GD PTS

1 Scunthorpe 25 18 48

2 Nottm Forest 25 15 48

3 Oldham 25 19 45

4 Bristol City 25 10 45

Not bad considering we desperately need a Winger and Midfield Tackler.

Bloody Bolton. Hopefully we can beat Spurs on Monday at home, at the least we should be in European contention at the end of the season.

What's the latest with Mandaric and the Foxes takeover?

We still need another striker, we were linked with not one but two Scotsmen who play for Brann, which was weird. That said, we're having trouble figuring out who to play with the 3 we've got, as Burton and Tudgay are so, so much better when playing together, but we don't want to drop Maclean.

Hard to believe I know. Wasn't expecting much from either when we signed em, but they just clicked straight away. They've not always maintained it, but I'm pretty sure that when Tudgay got 6 in 5 a bit earlier in the season Burton set them all up. Laws has moved Tudgay out wide right a couple of times recently, because Wayne Andrews is shite and Wade Small is injured, but he's not a winger.

As far as the transfer window goes, I'm more concerned with rumours of who's going than who's coming in. It'll be interesting to see if this mystery Bougherra coup happens, and Brunt and Whelan have been catching attention as well.

Barnsley are saying the biggest tragedy of yesterday is that they made us look like a good side. Fuck off, Barnsley.

We don't really try to get important players this time of year, last year we got in a 3rd choice GK and failed in bids for Michael Reddy(cost too much) and Jermaine Easter(terms were agreed but Gary didn't like his attitude)

This year so far we've got a 3rd choice GK on loan from QPR.

I'm expecting an offer for Wilson(turned Spurs and Everton down already) Artus or Plummer, those 3 really stand out when you watch the Reserves and the Youth Team.

Bloody Bolton. Hopefully we can beat Spurs on Monday at home, at the least we should be in European contention at the end of the season.

Should go through within the next two weeks all being well. The chance to bring in a couple of players this month would be a massive boost as the last two performances have been totally embarassing.

Should go through within the next two weeks all being well. The chance to bring in a couple of players this month would be a massive boost as the last two performances have been totally embarassing.

Good luck.

He's a crazy old man, but a loveable one. Helps that he has some money too.

Rumours have started about Gaydamak selling Pompey. We may need him back ourselves.

For those in the FA Cup, who have you got this weekend?

Man City at home. And why not? Bougherra suspended, Wood still out, meaning Coughlan and Bullen at centre back, which isn't the paciest but ensures commitment (red card?) we can win, but it'd surprise me.

Is Crossley allowed to play?

I think you can get a win. I'd fancy any Championship side at home to a Premiership side (outside the top four).

At the least you should be able to take them back to CoM (probably the most likely result).

We have Fulham at home. Should be a comfortable win for them but we somehow beat Spurs last season in the middle of a six game losing streak so who knows?

We managed to overcome the curse of the third round and beat Wrexham 3-1.

Score of the round was easily Sheffield United 0 Swansea 3.

Agreed!

I don't fancy us for the replay, but their form is always up and down, and it's encouraging we put in a strong performance after the loss to Hull.

We managed to overcome the curse of the third round and beat Wrexham 3-1.

Score of the round was easily Sheffield United 0 Swansea 3.

No it wasn't. Considering Warnock was playing the reserves and couldn't care less even fucking Macc would've beaten them.