TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

Check it out

Man, I forgot how awesome those belts looked. Great job Parka, as always.

Since you're the graphics man I'll let you decide which to go with or we can wait and see what other OAOAST'ers have to say about it. Maybe we'll have a vote or something.

Personally, I like them both. I do see where Papacita is coming from about the originals looking more colorful. LPYC or Papacita, is it possible for you to place the OAOAST logo over the world on the new tag title, and put "World" over the OAOAST name on the top?

I lost that old OAOAST logo from the old tag belts so I don't know if I can do that.

EDIT: Here's another design I put together. I might just do a poll on which is best.

tag.jpg

Crap, I knew I shouldn't have saved and closed the file before getting feedback. Now I'll have to start over because I merged the layers.

Oh and check this. This is along the lines of what Tony was asking for:

tagteam2.jpg

And here's an updated World Title. Is it easier to read now?

newworld.jpg

I agree on the World title it looks faker, but the tag title I think looks good with OAOAST across the middle.

So let's stick with this World Title:

oaoast.jpg

I have PSD files of each belt for Papacita if he wants them for the graphics.

I can also make little gif files so that any of the OAOAST Champs can use them as avatars like I'm doing.

The second to last tag team title, the one where you mentioned a poll, and Papa said it was tight? RIDICULOUSLY swank. Nice work.

Really? Why do you say it doesn't look like a tag title? Not trying to contradict, just curious.

I liked it, personally, because it looked more modern and professional than the other designs (which mind you were good, honestly, I just liked this one better).

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Here I revamped the World Title. Can you read the OAOAST in the middle?

newworld.jpg

Not Bad.

I can see myself once wearing that. IMO a Big Gold Belt is cooler though.

You guys should go for something different than other companies belts. Maybe make all your titles Silver instead of Gold, I think it would look neater and be more individualistic.

I completely agree with SJ & AP, the blue tone gives the tag title its own look. All the titles are different, which is good.

Really?  Why do you say it doesn't look like a tag title?  Not trying to contradict, just curious.

I liked it, personally, because it looked more modern and professional than the other designs (which mind you were good, honestly, I just liked this one better).

It looks unique enough to be a single title. To me if you add a second one of those it just looks odd. It looks more like a TV Title or something.

Oh and I'll start a poll for the tag titles.

Bippity bump. PK, the X Title is the first post of this thread.

You know, while this thread is up, would anyone be interested in a new World Title belt. I've been considering making one for a while since I've been unable to find a full-sized, working pic of it for the last couple of months.

Sign in to follow this