TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

What is the time you go "To war" with another promotion. I'm at 73 PI in my RoH Diary game *CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!! PLUG~!) and i was wondering. thanks

You can only be at war at National and Global levels.

You must also be within 20-30 PI (I forget exact amount) of the opposing fed(s).

Guest The Last Free Voice

Okay, is it posible to create a wrestler and then add him to a game that's been started already? Cause Jack Evans and Becky Bayless arent' in the game. :angry:

Fiddlesticks. (Locker room scoops and the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT are up, PLUG~!)

Fiddlesticks. (Locker room scoops and the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT are up, PLUG~!)

Don't worry though. They were just included in RaveX 22, which was just released shortly, so it's not that big of a deal about it.

Where can I get Ravex? (Sorry, I'm clueless. Oh, you know the DEAL~!)

Where can I get Ravex? (Sorry, I'm clueless. Oh, you know the DEAL~!)

RaveX

^ that shall get you to RaveX. Just proceed to RXEWR #22 and download that.

This shall update you with about 4000 wrestlers and be in heated battles with a lot of feds.

but this won't effect the RoH game I have going?

EDIT- Seems like the entire site is down anyways. Figures.

but this won't effect the RoH game I have going?

EDIT- Seems like the entire site is down anyways. Figures.

Firstly, no it won't. It modifies the starting data of the game.

Hence, nothing in your current diary will be effected. As long as you upload the files into 'data' and not anywhere else.

Everything should be peachy otherwise.

I tried to download this from 400SoftwareStudios, but the link is down... where can I get a working copy?

What are you looking for exactly?

You can get the RaveX update from the link a few posts up. The site was working as of this post.

EWR 4.0 can be found without a broken link here

I can't find 4.2 anywhere...so if anyone else knows...that'd be cool.

Just like to announce that my diary, Ultimate Championship Wrestling has now been updated. Chapter 2 - Growing Pains Hurt, is now up. Click the banner in the sig to be directed to the new Chapter in UCW.

This is all.

I got it. It's cool. I need the last two pic packs tho... I'll dl them later. ::heads to check out UCW part 2::

AH!

This is annoying the hell out of me. I'm on my TNA Game...

...link in the sig, click, reply, etc...

...and I dropped the weekly PPVs, hoping to turn XPlosion into a big weekly T.V show. My first show, I get a freaking 0.01 rating because of the battle with Velocity. So I drop myself down to graveyard to avoid that happening again, get a 0.16 for the next show...go back up, but Urban America won't let me go above a late evening(direct comp with Velocity) spot.

So I contact another company about a T.V deal, and they say they're not looking for programming right now. I've sent one off to WGN, but if they don't accept then I'm running on monthly PPVs and one graveyard show...and I'm slowly losing PI.

Anyone know any T.V companies that'll give me a show, or any way to compete with Velocity? Or anything that can help me?

WWN. They are always a good choice when needing a starting TV company.

If you need one with high Neilsen ratings, try TSN, The Score, Teilsistema, Telemicro, Telecentro, Direct TV, Sunshine Network, SamuriTV.

Also, if you don't have say 70 in production and are currently running at (like me) only 50, go with a network like WWN, who's production only requires a minimum of 10. You'll have better chances of scoring this way. And remember that risk is your friend. If you need a TV deal, and your risk is say 65 and the network's minimum is 70, lower the risk to about 55-60 and you'll increase your chances of getting that TV offer. Besides, you can always increase when you get the deal (although, not too much otherwise the network heads will complain).

Guest Super Mask

Stealing Eddie n Jericho for RoH has been the highlight of my week...I need a new job...

RoH Locker room scoops are up in my game. And the top five, for those of you who didn't see it yesterday.

If you need one with high Neilsen ratings, try TSN, The Score, Teilsistema, Telemicro, Telecentro, Direct TV, Sunshine Network, SamuriTV.

Also, if you don't have say 70 in production and are currently running at (like me) only 50, go with a network like WWN, who's production only requires a minimum of 10. You'll have better chances of scoring this way. And remember that risk is your friend. If you need a TV deal, and your risk is say 65 and the network's minimum is 70, lower the risk to about 55-60 and you'll increase your chances of getting that TV offer. Besides, you can always increase when you get the deal (although, not too much otherwise the network heads will complain).

Well, I'm on 80 production and 50 risk...

...if WGN doesn't work, I'll try one of those. Cheers for the advice anyway.

Well, I'm on 80 production and 50 risk...

...if WGN doesn't work, I'll try one of those. Cheers for the advice anyway.

Also, try sending out a promo tape after a really fabulous show overall rating. Something that screams "WE ARE THE FUCKING BOMB~! YO~!"

That usually snags them up easily.

I think I just made a LANDMARK THEORY~!

You know how every TV show has their own production level that you must be at right? What if that is how much you'll end up spending on Production as well?!

I got the inspiration via my current TV deal with WWN. I'm only paying about 50k (I think, I'll keep track for this month) for the deal which I thought was quite tame and sparse really compared to some other TV deals.

So if someone people got a deal with another TV company find out how much your production levels are for the show and how much you paid out. If there IS a difference, let me know.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but it'll be great to know if this is true or not!

Hmm, I don't know. I'll check it out if i get antoher tv show. Speaking of, the new HITV is up now.... PLUG~!

Los Guerreros vs World's Greatest Tag Team.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Los Guerreros have been WWE Tag Team champions since 18 January 2004.

The Match: Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Shelton. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Reverse DDT on Eddie. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Charlie Haas. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Eddie into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Haas. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. There's a two count on the pin. Big forearm by Charlie Haas makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Eddie Guerrero fights out of a grapple. Springboard dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Nicely done. Tag to Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Haas takes a flying neckbreaker from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. SUPER frankensteiner on Haas, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Chavo goes for a splash but Haas puts the knees up. Haas tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Massive back suplex! Chavo Guerrero Jr. got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Chavo! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Double arm suplex by Shelton Benjamin connects as Chavo hits hard. Chavo reverses a Shelton Benjamin hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Shelton Benjamin can barely stand. Tornado DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sean O'Haire comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Eddie turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Sean O'Haire has left Eddie down and bloodied.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Heh.

And this was just a throwaway bout - on VELOCITY no less - to further my Eddie / O'Haire feud.