TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

The One & Only Cock Shots Thread

Guest The Old Me
I shave mine.

Yes and I trim, but not totally. That shit get's itchy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Eh, I've gotten used to it. Just slap some gold bond on there..good as new.

Guest The Old Me

Doesn't it keep itching for like a week or 2 though? We need the one and only pube hair thread!

Guest Sturgis
Doesn't it keep itching for like a week or 2 though? We need the one and only pube hair thread!

I did that a month ago.

Guest The Old Me
Doesn't it keep itching for like a week or 2 though?  We need the one and only pube hair thread!

I did that a month ago.

Made a pube hair thread?

::runs to look for it::

Where?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Nah, it's not that bad at all, really. Just be ultra-clean.

Guest The Old Me

I shave my ass. Shaved my nuts bald the other day. That was...interesting.

Guest The Old Me
Do you guys ever get the feeling we know way to much about one another?

Not until reading every page in this thread.

I mean, if I ever have a party with all the TSM users and later I go to the bathroom and the toilet is covered with ass hair, its a little weird that I could automatically think "Who the fuck did this...well I know it wasn't AoO or New Me because to thier lack of ass hair."

Guest The Old Me
I mean, if I ever have a party with all the TSM users and later I go to the bathroom and the toilet is covered with ass hair, its a little weird that I could automatically think "Who the fuck did this...well I know it wasn't AoO or New Me because to thier lack of ass hair."

Well, at least you won't suspect US if that ever happens. And you'll know how big our cocks are too.

Guest Sturgis
Doesn't it keep itching for like a week or 2 though?  We need the one and only pube hair thread!

I did that a month ago.

Made a pube hair thread?

::runs to look for it::

Where?

Right Here

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Actually, y'all have already seen one poster's boobs. Remember SSD's avatar from a few months back? See, there ya go.

Dahling, I do love ya! But I have never ever exposed any body parts in full glory.... I have basically had the same avatar in the bra. The bra is as close to skin you guys are gonna get. Even for my very best friend! LOL!

Guest stardust

Yeah, but you know that for these guys, that's probably more than most of them are used to seeing anyway. *grin*

Actually, y'all have already seen one poster's boobs. Remember SSD's avatar from a few months back? See, there ya go.

Dahling, I do love ya! But I have never ever exposed any body parts in full glory.... I have basically had the same avatar in the bra. The bra is as close to skin you guys are gonna get. Even for my very best friend! LOL!

Yeah, she's mean like that.

Guest The Old Me
Yeah, but you know that for these guys, that's probably more than most of them are used to seeing anyway. *grin*

I see that shit everyday. But it's not often I get to post of pic of my cock on a forum.

Guest stardust

I was just teasing, New Me. Thus the *grin* at the end of my post.

And you're right, it isn't every day that someones gets to post a picture of his cock on a message board. Well, a smarks message board, at least, as I'm sure there are message boards out there that are dedicated to that sort of thing.

Guest The Old Me
I was just teasing, New Me. Thus the *grin* at the end of my post.

And you're right, it isn't every day that someones gets to post a picture of his cock on a message board. Well, a smarks message board, at least, as I'm sure there are message boards out there that are dedicated to that sort of thing.

Bah. Too much talking and not enough cock. IDRM will be upset.

::Is thinking about how to get more cock in this thread:

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Yeah, she's mean like that.

Bite me! Oh, wait.... never mind because you just might do that! :P

Before this post, this thread has 138 replies.

We are 138...we are 138...

We arrrrrrrrrre 138...

...sorry...

So, I take it I have the best dick here?

Guest The Old Me

We need way more critique's before we vote on "best dick on TSM forums."

If I had to pick right now, yes. But I maintain my title of best dick with a saw sticking out of it.

BuffyBeast of all people telling someone to shave? Yah I am sure Albert is soft as a baby's bottom down there!?!

Hey, I like hair on certain parts of a man's body. But I find excessive hair in the genital region gross. I know, that makes no sense.

It's possible that Albert keeps his genital area trimmed down to be more comfortable.

Sign in to follow this