TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

The One & Only Cock Shots Thread

Yes, it's a mighty fine penis. But if you guys are going to start with the bull queer stuff, there won't be any more dicks posted. Everyone will be afraid that this will happen to them.

Guest TheGame2705
Yes, it's a mighty fine penis. But if you guys are going to start with the bull queer stuff, there won't be any more dicks posted. Everyone will be afraid that this will happen to them.

Yeah I'm just playing.

*Doesn't want to ruin the cock thread*

Guest Choken One

Shouldn't we have like confirmation that these "dicks" are actually you?

Just take pic with TSM.com on the cpu screen or something...not that I care...

You cann tell it's mine because the picture in my sig is of me, and it's the same couch, curtains, window, and wall as my cock pic.

...looks like I'm #2...

And buffy, fuck you. I got my hood still.

Guest The Old Me

Are any of us really bored enough to "fake" our cocks? Choken, you seem very interested all of a sudden.

Glad to see we've got a new cock while I was away.

Guest HBK16

Good thing I went with my instinct here and decided not to click on the links. I find looking at other man's packages to be very, umm, gay.

Guest stardust
And to your uncircumcised penis I say, "EEEWWWWW!!!!"

Actually, I think seeing an uncircumsized penis up close and personal would be quite fascinating. It's like "ooh, yay, something new and different!"

Guest Choken One
And to your uncircumcised penis I say, "EEEWWWWW!!!!"

Actually, I think seeing an uncircumsized penis up close and personal would be quite fascinating. It's like "ooh, yay, something new and different!"

really...

Having seen one...I can't really say I am a fan of the Uncircumcised Penis route...

I beg of expecant parents...CUT THAT SHIT!

Guest stardust
really...

Having seen one...I can't really say I am a fan of the Uncircumcised Penis route...

I've seen one actually in person, but it wasn't really one I was interested in, it was just kinda there (long story, but it involved some alcohol, a game of Operation, and some stripping). I'm just fascinated by penises in general, so anything different would probably be interesting for at least five minutes. And I've also heard things from female friends, too, so, yeah.

Guest Choken One

Why don't you go a google search or something?

Or are you looking for more...Umm...Personal analysis?

Guest stardust

Personal analysis, of course. I've seen pictures, but those are just pictures. Definitely not the real thing.

ViciousFish Posted on Aug 10 2003, 11:16 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Choken One @ Aug 11 2003, 05:34 AM)

When my son was born last year we didn't really have a choice. Insurance doesn't cover circumcisions anymore becuase they aren't deemed necessary and to do it would have cost $400.

On the plus side the doctor said that most babies aren't circumcised nowadays so he won't be considered weird for having a foreskin 

That must be a relief to know that he won't be considered a freak in the jerking circle.

For sure. Three quarters of the people whose circumcision status I know are uncut. $400 is too much... you could probably do it to your kids yourself with a time life book or something. I wonder how much rabbis charge?

Guest Choken One

$400 Seems cheap...

A lot of mothers i've heard want their son's penises to be clean looking or something...

Guest The Old Me
$400 Seems cheap...

A lot of mothers i've heard want their son's penises to be clean looking or something...

I'd have it done if I had a boy. I think it's more common than many people think.

Sign in to follow this