Jackhammer Colonic

Mechanical Violation

Baiting Leviathan's Hook

The Burst Warts

Flesh Served Cold

The Baby Slitters Club

Guest Ten Ton Lid
Pantera 2.

Reminds me of the Beavis and Butthead episode where they name their band Metallica.

Guest The Upright Man

So which name did you pick? It couldn’t have been all that difficult considering most of the names given were fucking jokes anyway. I mean Torturous Heaven, Meaningless Existence, Troubled Youth? None of these names have the charm of Sagawa’s Dinner Party (how can you not love a name based a guy who killed a women, ate her, and became a celebrity because of it) or the overall crunkness of The Dark Archies featuring Pops Hates.

So how about you make a decision and end all of this tomfoolery, because every second you wait makes me think more and more that this whole band thing was nothing but an ill-conceived scam thought up by some strange amalgam between a python and a rose that I call…PYTHORN. Anyway, I don’t like scammers. But you can ask Chosun One, welshjerichomark, and COMMISSIONERHBK9 about that one, flushals. Wait a second, you can’t. They probably all committed suicide after reading my sizzlin’ rebuttals to each one of their laughable and atrociously formed arguments.

The Upright Man Posted on Aug 12 2003, 05:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So which name did you pick? It couldn’t have been all that difficult considering most of the names given were fucking jokes anyway. I mean Torturous Heaven, Meaningless Existence, Troubled Youth? None of these names have the charm of Sagawa’s Dinner Party (how can you not love a name based a guy who killed a women, ate her, and became a celebrity because of it) or the overall crunkness of The Dark Archies featuring Pops Hates.

So how about you make a decision and end all of this tomfoolery, because every second you wait makes me think more and more that this whole band thing was nothing but an ill-conceived scam thought up by some strange amalgam between a python and a rose that I call…PYTHORN. Anyway, I don’t like scammers. But you can ask Chosun One, welshjerichomark, and COMMISSIONERHBK9 about that one, flushals. Wait a second, you can’t. They probably all committed suicide after reading my sizzlin’ rebuttals to each one of their laughable and atrociously formed arguments. 

Huh? :huh:

Rules 2, 5, 8

For the record, the Archie comics character was named Pop Tate, not Pops Tate. So, if you're using that derivitave band name, it should be The Dark Archies featuring Pop Hate.

Guest The Upright Man
For the record, the Archie comics character was named Pop Tate, not Pops Tate. So, if you're using that derivitave band name, it should be The Dark Archies featuring Pop Hate.

If I used smilies, I would use a sad one right now.

Guest El Satanico
Dreadnaught

Naming the band after the cajun guys who were associated with Cobra from GI Joe...interesting

It should be Sarge and The Dreadnaughts

Sarge = Sargent Slaughter

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Dillinger Escape Plan has a song called "Destro's Secret."

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think there's a band called Dreadnaught. Probably a cheesy british band.

Christ...thread's been around 2 months and I just noticed it? Fuckballs!

Dybbuk (a dead spirit that can possess the body of a living being)

Luminous Aether (I forget where it comes from, but it has something to do with science and light)

Wendigo's Secret (a Wendigo is a Native American spirit that took the form of an upright deer or the wind, but was very vengeful for all of those that committed crimes against the planet)

Guest Just Looking
Taint (it's the spot between your sac and your a-hole)

Actually, I thought it was called a grundle. A rugby player I knew had that nickname.