TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

BOoking for HeldDOWN

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I've got tons of stuff that I'm writing...but I can;t remember am I writing the tournement match I'm in or would my "Worthy Opponent" like to write it?

booking shiz can go in here

Oh wait. Someone from Mad Matt/Axel PM me about your future plans. Just incase I'm messing with them.

I realized ya'll are pushing the "undefeated streak" and didn't want to mess that up.

Axel vs. CWM for the Revolution Tourney needs to happen next week, Parka. So does Rando vs. Zero.

I know that kinda leaves you with a lack of teams, but hopefully something can be worked out.

Just so you guys know, I'll be gone Tuesday-Thursday, so don't look to me for any last-minute writings or anything.

I've got tons of stuff that I'm writing...but I can;t remember am I writing the tournement match I'm in or would my "Worthy Opponent" like to write it?

If you've got too much stuff to write, I can do our segment. Just pm me what you want to go down.

Guest Masked Man

Masked Man wants another match with Naz Mistry after he CHEATED to win this week :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

If you've got too much stuff to write, I can do our segment. Just pm me what you want to go down.

oh no I've got our segment ready to go already. it's going to rock

Do you want me to write our match CWM? If so, PM me with what you want to happen, because I'm pretty new at this.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Do you want me to write our match CWM? If so, PM me with what you want to happen, because I'm pretty new at this.

It's okay man, I already managed to do it.

Guest Masked Man

Let me make this brief:

I can't write for the OAOAST anymore. Stuff beyond my control...don't ask. I'm sorry.

Let me make this brief:

I can't write for the OAOAST anymore. Stuff beyond my control...don't ask. I'm sorry.

Sorry to see you go man. It's been fun.

Damn. We lost a guy? Aw man... Hopefully we'll see you again.

Ok, I am TERRIBLY sorry for not having anything done for the previous two hD's, but I have a good reason: I have been in Mexico since Wednesday, and since the resort I was at had no computers...yeah...word

THIS WEEK:

Ragdoll and Melanie return from their celebration Vacation! And Josie, finally getting the strength to leave K-Money's hospital bedside, talks of her future husbands condition. Confrontation? BET ON IT! WHOO!

Ted Weddy has already advanced. The only tourney match this week is Axel vs. CWM, which CWM has written already. Next week it'll be Rando vs. Zero.

What?-make sure your ass gets something in. Bitch.

Also, for those unsure of what to do for the show, we hope to have the 24/7 battle royal on it. Check the other thread on it for details.

i may or may not get a contract signing done

if not, it will be on iZ

You're not on HeldDOWN~!, fool. Since when did the split end?

Go back to IZ, ya lilly livered puss.

My contract stipulates that I am not to appear on any Aggression/WCW/Road To AngleMania reincarnation shows. SO I'm not goign to appear on Nightmare. :P

Sign in to follow this