TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Board Madness: The Aftermath

*Ahem*

I was just wondering, in the wake of what happened last night, what the mods were going to do about the pinned threads, since they just became ostensibly worthless, seeing as how we can't go back and edit old posts and all. Particularly the Stat threads and the Upcoming Dates thread on the WF board.

Dub Cee

Wildchild is correct. Looks like another stats thread will have to be made.

...dang, I have to put all the mark up codes in again! Fucker.

That is a good point... this is just bad timing all around.

I am going to assume that everyone's stats are good through the PPV. After that, as unofficial stats thread monitor, I will start a new one. I hope this doesn't tick off too many people, but I don;t see any other options. King? Edwin? Dames? You guys got any ideas?

That sounds smart, Mark. Everyone just added their current ones over the last week, so they shouldn't have any problem going on those through the PPV.

Once Ground Zero's over, we can put up a new stats thread, and we may as well put a new show schedule thread too just so we don't have that nasty unregistered tag on everything in it. It'll be the perfect excuse to schedule out a bit past Genesis IV, too.

Whoa...Genesis IV. Weird.

Guest Suicide King

This is why I pay Mark the big bucks. I just send Dames a check for the hell of it. ;)