TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Book me up Scotty

2 things:

There will be a televised commissioner's board meeting.

Because of events that will unfold, Stephen Joseph will be in action against a RETURNING iZ Superstar

for CONTROL of iZ

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Right now:

FA issue a challenge to the Dream Machines

"character development" skit.

NBT, could you write a promo explaining why you've been attacking me and move our feud along? I don't want to put words in your mouth.

By the way, of no one answers my challenge before 4 P.M saturday I'll

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

squash Kyle Landis's ass for not showing up to continue our feud in the past 4 weeks

EDIT: realized I may not be allowed to do ^ , am I?

Edited by KanadianKrusty

Guest evenflowDDT

Senor DANDY~!, is there anything particular you'd like to do/say in a promo this week? You missed out last week, but it's all gravy, I flaked out the week before, and have flaked in the past many times more. I'm a fan of irony, but not when I'm the cause of it, so no worries...I'll just have to do something else I don't like to do this week if I don't hear from you, put words in someone else's mouth :)

And Senor Popick, are we going to lament the loss of our titles on HeldDOWN~!? Or are you just gonna do your thing?

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

SpiderPoet/Bard vs. Jay is CONFIRMED.

And there'll be a segment to set it up.

Edited by ShooterJay

Eskimo, I assume our saga will continue as planned? If you need some confirmation or anything, let me know.

Yeah, I'm writing a couple of segments for this, I think?

Eskimo is in jail so shouldn't be written at the show, of course.

Okay, im doing the Revolution tourney match.

I'm going to incorporate our feud into the match, but I just wanted to see if you were going to keep it going as we had planned.

But your more than welcome to write up the segments and with what 2 weeks until the ppv, we look to be in good shape.

ED, do what you gotta fuckin do, and make it something big, so I can come back the next week and make it bigger than big, so that the PPV is fucking balls to the wall and such...

Guest evenflowDDT
ED, do what you gotta fuckin do, and make it something big, so I can come back the next week and make it bigger than big, so that the PPV is fucking balls to the wall and such...

That actually works really well, I was going to PM you about that anyway, and can I request you take care of the PPV as well? Besides not being very confident with my match-writing skills, I'm actually going to be out of town from tomorrow until around the 22nd, the day before PPV stuff is due. Staying with the Mrs. and meeting her parents...gulp. Wish me luck.

Sign in to follow this