TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Official Preview (HA! I WIN)

OFFICIAL PREVIEW - AUGUST 3

RAVEN VS SHANE DOUGLAS

These two former ECW champions have been on a collision course from the day Shane Douglas set foot in TNA. Raven has been on the short end of most of their encounters but has been looking forward to a one on one confrontation. This week Raven gets his wish as he and Shane Douglas square off to try to settle things once and for all.

AMW & DUSTY RHODES VS SIMON DIAMOND, JOHNNY SWINGER, & GLENN GILBERTI

This is another grudge match that has been building for the past several weeks. America's Most Wanted have managed to hang on to their tag titles, but they still want to get revenge for the brutal beatings they have suffered at the hands of Diamond & Swinger and their manager Glenn Gilberti. Gilberti seems to always get involved, so AMW has decided to bring a partner of their own to the show this week. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes makes no secret of his admiration for AMW and proudly refers to them as "my boys". Dusty Rhodes and AMW team up this week to get revenge on Diamond, Swinger, and Gilberti.

MICHAEL SHANE VS FRANKIE KAZARIAN

LADDER MATCH TO DETERMINE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE X TITLE

Director of Authority Erik Watts has ruled that after last week's controversial ending to the Chris Sabin vs Frankie Kazarian match, the X Title will remain with Sabin. To avoid any further controversial referee decisions, Watts has decided that a ladder match will be held to determine the #1 contender for the X Title with the winner of the match getting a shot at Chris Sabin. Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian will try to become the #1 contender and get that shot against Sabin, but they'll have to earn the shot in the ladder match.

JERRY LYNN VS ELIX SKIPPER

Jerry Lynn beat Elix Skipper in two straight falls two weeks ago, and last week was banned from the building by Don Callis for excessive violence. Lynn will be making his return this week and will be looking to beat Skipper again. Skipper claims last time was just a fluke and that he is still "pound for pound the best wrestler in the world". Don Callis will be watching closely to make sure Jerry Lynn is on his best behavior.

3 LIVE KREW VS DEVON STORM, VAMPIRE WARRIOR, & SINN

We've seen them in Mexican Restaurants, hanging out in "the hood", and last week at a trailer park being stalked by a shirtless psycho...but this week 3 Live Krew return to pay-per-view with a match against Devon Storm & Vampire Warrior who are both making their return to TNA, and their partner Sinn who will be making his TNA debut.

ALSO ON THE SHOW

Kid Kash will be on hand, and plans to disrespect another legend. Who will it be this week?

We'll see footage that was taped after we went off the air last week. Tune in this week to see the chaotic aftermath of the AJ Styles vs D-LO Brown cage match.

AJ Styles will be in the Asylum. Will he defend the title again this week? If so, who will be getting the title shot?

Jeff Jarrett still has a score to settle with Christopher Daniels. Will this be the week he's able to teach Daniels a lesson? Where does Legend fit in to this situation?

All this and much more, this Wednesday night...only on pay-per-view. Find out what Total Nonstop Action is all about!

I don't know...since Dusty and Gilberti will work the minority (by far Gilberti's back is fucked and Dusty never works long) of that match...I kind of want to see all 4 of the top matches.

No interest in 3 live crew...but I bet they get a nice reaction anyway.

There's two good matches on paper, and the 6 man with AMW could be good if they did with Dusty like last time he wrestled and NOT let him wrestle. Maybe Raven can carry Douglas to a decent match. And hopefully Styles will defend and there'll be a Daniels/Jarrett face off.

Maybe Raven can carry Douglas to a decent match.

Unless they make it a garbage match- then don't count it.

Shane sucks, Kazarian has been sucking lately and we don't need another ladder match.

And Skipper hasn't set the world on fire since his singles run

Yea- I know about Red.

The matches have been decent but I've just been expecting more from him. I think Skipper is one of those guys who works better in tag matches.

Guest bort

too many ladder matches, i hope raven just goes over shane because he dead weight in tna, i wonder what styles is gonna do now that him and dl look to be finished fueding, doesnt look like a buyable show, i guess ill download it

So apparently typing one word in all caps is throwing a tantrum.

Okay then.

Are you referring to when they did Sandman v. Siaki and Punk v. Douglas? That sucked then- I probably wasn't around to say that sucked at the time

Because they shouldn't be doing another ladder match three weeks after they just did one. TNA is just killing the ladder match as a special attraction by doing matches like this.

You're supposed to spread out ladder matches- it's not a match you do every couple weeks.

Raven's thingy hasn't really been established like a ladder match has. It seems they use Raven's Clockwork thingy to further feuds and angles rather then end them. They shouldn't overkill it but it's not as big a selling point as a ladder match is

Whatever, lately shows that sound like awesome can't miss shows have been disappoiting while shows that sound like throw aways end up greatly entertaining. Im looking for the latter here.

I'm getting sick of all the cheap interference in matches. If you promise no interference in a match like in the AJ/Dlo cage match don't try to be cute and find a way to make it happen anyway. It is alright to have a runin or screwjob finish once in awhile, but not every fucking match.

Guest JacK

Yeah, without the interference I'd love tna more. But I only get it once a month, so I have to savour what I do see (Damn lack of Australian TNA coverage)

Oh well. *maybe* it's on this week. I wanna see Mr Filed Tooth Vampire pudgy Warrior Gangrel! whoo! Maybe they got him cause I emailed Tenay and asked when they'd bring him back; but then I still see no Sanders . . . oh well.

3 Live Crew are ok, but then, I've only seen Killings wrestle, so I'm guessing the other two suck compared to him.

And I wanna see more Chris Daniels damnit! While you can all sit there and bitch about bad shows, I can't watch em! It's not fair! I don't have a choice! Count yourselves lucky . . . cause if you don't *shakes fist in a threatening manner*

Edit: Wow I come off as a little whining bitch in this post. Not the sort of image one wants to project.

Guest bort

LOW KI vs Aj Styles had been added to the card acoording to 1wrassin , this should be a very good match and increases the chance of a non crappy show i think

Guest The Last Free Voice

can anyone confirm this? 1wrestling is not always right, but I really hope they are now.

Guest MissMattitude
Kid Kash will be on hand, and plans to disrespect another legend. Who will it be this week?

This storyline sounds familiar. I live in the UK and havent been able to see any NWA:TNA so can somebody tell me who started this storyline first.

Guest dvkorn

AJ STYLES VS LOW KI

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Just a week after defeating D-LO Brown in a steel cage match to retain his NWA World Heavyweight Title, AJ Styles will put the belt on the line against a man who has defeated him for a title before - Low Ki. The two men, along with Jerry Lynn, were instrumental in the early success of the X Division in TNA and Low Ki defeated Styles for the X Title on August 7, 2002. Low Ki says he knows Styles better than anyone and knows what it takes to beat him.

from nwatna.com - so yes it is confirmed

AJ STYLES VS LOW KI

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Just a week after defeating D-LO Brown in a steel cage match to retain his NWA World Heavyweight Title, AJ Styles will put the belt on the line against a man who has defeated him for a title before - Low Ki. The two men, along with Jerry Lynn, were instrumental in the early success of the X Division in TNA and Low Ki defeated Styles for the X Title on August 7, 2002. Low Ki says he knows Styles better than anyone and knows what it takes to beat him.

from nwatna.com - so yes it is confirmed

::Shuts the fuck up and stops complaining::

Well now that they announced AJ v. Low Ki- it's hard not to have expectations.

Ditch Raven v. Douglas and 3 Live Crew and just let them go out there and tear the house down

Kid Kash will be on hand, and plans to disrespect another legend.  Who will it be this week?

This storyline sounds familiar. I live in the UK and havent been able to see any NWA:TNA so can somebody tell me who started this storyline first.

They held a legends ceremony to announce the new commicioner (Erik Watts) and Kid Kash came out and ripped on HArley Race and Ricky Morton (Who I think trained him).

The next week they had a pretty good Morton/Kash match and the next week the did a Zbysko/Kash match that wasn't so good.

The only person this is really getting over is Abyss (Kash's monster...um...partner I guess) since he's coming in and laying these guys out with one move so KAsh can win.