TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Shane, Terry and Jeff

Shane Douglas, who was brought into TNA to be a top level main eventer, is getting a reputation for forgetting spots and choking under pressure. It's said that some in TNA have already lost faith in him as a top tier wrestler. In one notable story, Douglas was reprimanding ref Rudy Charles for blowing a crucial spot until someone stepped in and had Douglas admit that it was him at fault, not Charles.

TNA is still interested in using Terry Funk, but thusfar he has refused all attempts by the promotion.

Jeff Hardy told wrestlers at the Ring of Honor show last month that he was not interested in working for TNA at this time.

credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

1) Well, duh.

2) They don't need him. I'd rather them bring in more young talent rather than washed up veterans.

3) Good. If his last ROH appearence was an indication, him in TNA would not be pretty.

Guest JacK

Well, Douglas seemed pretty bad to me, but he's old, so what can you expect? I've never seen funk, so I don't care, so bah, screw him. And I don't mind Jeff, he's alright, just insane, that's all. But, since he's not coming to TNA; bah, screw him.

Guest Choken One

1. It's Shane Douglas. The guy's act is limited to saying "FUCK" and bashing flair...and now what limited talent he had is vanished.

2. That's Sad when TERRY FUNK turns you down...Yeah he turned down the Foley appreciation thing but still...

3. It's Jeff Hardy...I can't say anything that hasn't already been said

Wait, Funk turned down the Foley show? I thought he and Mick were best friends and shit.

Holy god, could Funk actually be retiring? Isn't this a sign of the apocalypse? When Terry Funk turns down wrestling?

Yes, I know that was horribly unfunny...I don't care...I'm tired

The only reason Terry Funk isn't doing TNA is that they aren't offering him enough money. He didn't turn down the Foley appreciation ceremony. They just couldn't locate him in time to do it.