TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

The best part of Raw tonight-MOLLY~!

Molly's only real problem is that her ass is much bigger in proportion to the rest of her. That's all.

...and thats a bad thing?!!!

Guest Y2Kurt

Out Of All The DIVAS,Trish Has The Biggest Ass,People Act Like Molly Has The Biggest.

trish_stratus.gif

^Wooooooo,Look At That!

Guest Y2Kurt
Lilian Is Ugly,Molly Holly Also.

I Knew Someone Was Gona Say Im "Gay" Because I Said Those 2 Was Ugly.IMO They Are,I Like Alot Of Hot Chicks. Trish,Stacy,Victoria,Torrie Look Good,JAZZ,Jackie,Molly,Gail Kim

Is Fuckin "Ugly". Its Stupid To Say Someone Is "Gay" Because They

Dont Think A Person Is Attractive Like You.If You Say Stacy Is "Ugly" Im Not Gona Say "O YOU MUST BE GAY" Because People

Have Diffrent Taste.Im Sticking To My Opinion That Lilian And Molly Is Ugly.

Goddammit, i *hate* this 12 year old.

I Rather Be "12"(Im Really 14) Than " 4 " Like You.If I Told Everyone Who I Am,They Will Bash Till I Leave Here. So Hate Me You Behind The "Monitor".Its Pretty Sad That You Hate Someone Over The Damn "Internet". :lol:

Nah, at least Choken One is coherent and occasionally comical.

I Was Talking About The Capitalization.

But anyway, since he's been here more than two days and STILL hasn't said "PRINCE PAUL RULES ALL FUCKTARDS I LOVE POETRY" resulting in a 100-post thread about fake legs and Ben Folds, it looks like we've got another Cutthroat on our hands.

I Knew Someone Was Gona Say Im "Gay" Because I Said Those 2 Was Ugly.IMO They Are,I Like Alot Of Hot Chicks. Trish,Stacy,Victoria,Torrie Look Good,JAZZ,Jackie,Molly,Gail Kim

Dont Think A Person Is Attractive Like You.If You Say Stacy Is "Ugly" Im Not Gona Say "O YOU MUST BE GAY" Because People

I Rather Be "12"(Im Really 14) Than " 4 " Like You.If I Told Everyone Who I Am,They Will Bash Till I Leave Here. So Hate Me You Behind The "Monitor".Its Pretty Sad That You Hate Someone Over The Damn "Internet". :lol:

Why did you put quotations around Internet and Monitor? If you are trying to be witty, at least make your posts make sense.

you're zacalex, aren't you.

Guest Y2Kurt

Why did you put quotations around Internet and Monitor? If you are trying to be witty, at least make your posts make sense.

My Posts Do Make Sense Canadian Bitch I Mean Chick.

Guest Askewniverse
My Posts Do Make Sense Canadian Bitch I Mean Chick.

She wasn't the only one who thought that your post didn't make sense. Most of the other people (myself included) did too.

And that bitch comment was lame. If you insist on insulting someone, at least be creative. CC on the other hand, can get very creative. You just better hope she's in a good mood.

Edited by Askewniverse

Oh for the love of god, why can't people get banned for stupidity? You say you're 14? I know 8 year olds who are more intelligent than you and can actually write a coherent sentence. It's this kind of crap that shows how awful the education system is.

Guest Askewniverse

CC, people can get banned for blatant stupidity. Rule number 3 says:

3. We don't care what you know or what you don't...as long as you can convey your point like a person who speaks English at a somewhat coherent and intelligent level. I'm not asking for perfection when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation, but it comes a long way in allowing the rest of us to understand what you're saying. If this becomes an issue, you can be banned due to mod’s discretion. This is a place where people come to unwind, have fun, and/or debate about certain topics. We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

Just so everything here isn't negative, I like your current avatar, CC.

Oh, and Y2Kurt, your sig info is wrong. HHH's current title reign began at Armageddon 2002, which was in December.

Guest Y2Kurt

You say you're 14?

-Yeah Im 14

I know 8 year olds who are more intelligent than you

-What You Doing Hanging Out With 8 Yr Olds? Yeah Sure You Do.....You Dont Even Know Me So You Cant Say 8 Yr Olds Are More

Intelligent Than Me.

and can actually write a coherent sentence.

-Whats Coherent? Sorry,I Never Heard Of The Word Before.

It's this kind of crap that shows how awful the education system is.

-Tell Me About It.

Oh, and Y2Kurt, your sig info is wrong. HHH's current title reign began at Armageddon 2002, which was in December.

Uh I Know That. And My Sig Info Aint Wrong.HHH Got Handed The Title September 2,2002,Am I Correct? Thats When It Started......Nice Try Though.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Becuese I Wanted Tehe Tose Aend Ask Shet They Hecksa Up Daweg

TSM, behold thy posterchild

Guest Y2Kurt
Please, PLEASE tell me you are kidding when you said that you've never heard of the word "coherent".

"You Are Kidding When You Said That You've Never Heard Of The Word Cohrent".

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Please, PLEASE tell me you are kidding when you said that you've never heard of the word "coherent".

"You Are Kidding When You Said That You've Never Heard Of The Word Cohrent".

Y2Kurt - 1 CC - 0

Guest Askewniverse

As it regards Y2Kurt, once again, I point to rule number 3.

And a friendly word of advice, Y2Kurt. You don't want to trade insults with CC. She'd kill you...and she'd do it in a coherent and concise manner.

Guest Y2Kurt
You don't want to trade insults with CC. She'd kill you...and she'd do it in a coherent and concise manner.

Since When Can You "Kill" Someone Over The Internet? Please Explain To Me......

Guest Askewniverse
You don't want to trade insults with CC. She'd kill you...and she'd do it in a coherent and concise manner.

Since When Can You "Kill" Someone Over The Internet? Please Explain To Me......

I meant that in a non-literal way.