TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheese Is Our Friend

Saw the trailer to The Rocks new movie

Guest Cheese Is Our Friend

It looks pretty good. He seems more comfortable with his acting ability in this one. It had some pretty funny moments in it and of course he ends up giving someone the Rockbottom.

All I know is that the Scorpion King was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. It was nothing but fight scenes for an hour and a half, and then I fell asleep. If this is anything like that, I'll probably skip it.

Guest Coffey
of course he ends up giving someone the Rockbottom.

Yup, I'm not watching this movie.

I have seen the trailer, and am kind of bent on whether it will be good or not. Ill probably go to see it nonetheless as it is coming out on my birthday, SEPTEMBER 26TH~!!

Guest TonyJaymzV1

looks pretty good to me, way better than scorpion king. Rock looks more natural than SK, and less forced dialouge. Plus, any movie with Stiffler, The Rock, and Christopher Walken has to be entertaining somehow

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

It looks funny as hell. Plus Walken's in it, and ARNIE has a cameo.

Some of you need to lighten up.

I think it'll be a GREAT popcorn flick, and I can't wait for it. I love the cast, and I love the look and feel of the trailer. I'll be there on opening weekened.

Shouldn't this be in the movie folder?

Guest MissMattitude

I liked The Scorpion King so I will definitely go and see his new one.

I may go see it. I havent seen Scorpion King and probably wont since I like my wrestlers in the ring usually. Oh and when it came out I was getting tired of The Mummy movies.

If Walken gets a big enough part and enough lines, he may just be able to carry this one while Stiffler and Rock do the buddy cop movie stuff.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I hope they do that old Scoobey/Scrappy spot where the little guy thinks he can kick everyone's ass, and the big guy has to hold him back.

Oh and I want the Rock to use guns. Lots of guns. Lots of blood too.

I want to see evil Walken's evil office have an evil cowbell on the mantle near the evil fireplace.

I too agree that Rock needs to use guns. Of course, what if he uses tear gas on the enemies and is all "You smell what I'm cooking?"

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I want to see evil Walken's evil office have an evil cowbell on the mantle near the evil fireplace.

I too agree that Rock needs to use guns. Of course, what if he uses tear gas on the enemies and is all "You smell what I'm cooking?"

That's brilliant.

They alos need to recreate that spot from raiders with the crazed swordsman, and the Rock just raises an eyebrow and then shoots him.

Or maybe they can do a parody from American Pie too, as The Rock chases down Stiffler, they wind up in the sumer house of two coeds. Stiffler of course, finds a dildo, and then hilarity ensues.

Girl #2: Oh no we dont. You first. We wanna see a handjob.

*zip*

Rock: Oh hell no. The Rock may love the poontang pie, but he's stears clear of the strudel!

Guest Quik

Does the Rock put anyone in the Salad-shooter?

I think they should recreate the scene from "Fast Times...", with Rock recreating the role of Judge Reinhold.

I'm going to see this movie just because I want the Rock to succeed as the next generation of big-budget action movie star.

This one is for you, and all other Walken fans:

morecowbell.gif