TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

The Power Trip

The master plan has been put into effect.

All cliques have been laid to waste. You are now citizens of the Republic of the Power Trip. Bow before your masters.

Banky

IDRM

The greatest masterminds any of you will ever know.

We have made this board dance like a puppet on a string.

All members of Bankywood: destroyed. All members of I.D.R.M.: powerless. Cliques are dead. Long live the Power Trip.

P.S.

Malibu is a bitch.

Guest BANKYWOOD

I told all y'all fucking followers. Where did your following get you now? Looking like a bunch of cock deprived suckas. You can all collectively fuck yourselves.

Guest BANKYWOOD

Typical reaction of those who had been tricked. Especially those who have no minds of their own. People dislike what they don't understand.

Guest BANKYWOOD
Tiff's Avatar > Power Trip

Pssst, preppie, you're not actually Mark Paul Gosselar or Tiffani Amber Thiessen.

Wasn't everybody just bitching about how stupid cliques are? Well, there never were any cliques. You should be happy. Jesus, you people...

Guest BANKYWOOD
And you're not Jason Lee. We are still both damn entertaining.

Props for effort, but it's not a Clique Killing travesty.

You're lucky I like you Malibu.

The rest of you need to quit whimpering like bitches with skinned knees. There is nothing lame about a two manned Power Trip ruling all of your souls for eternity.

Guest BANKYWOOD
Wasn't everybody just bitching about how stupid cliques are? Well, there never were any cliques. You should be happy. Jesus, you people...

They have trouble with simple facts of life like this when others aren't making up their minds for them. They are simply confused right now. Confused as to why we rule so much and how come God decided they should be pathetic mindless zombies.

Guest The Old Me

Now hold on IDRM. Was I swerved as well? You told me you and Banky had this planned, which I why I followed suit, leaving BI and starting my own clique, which would be merged into whatever yourself and Banky had planned. Have you turned heel on me you sonofabitch!

Guest Askewniverse
Wait a minute, so all you guys liked my lame ass clique with all the worst posters better than this?

I think that they might have found the brief "clique war" somewhat entertaining. Either that, or they don't like the name Power Trip, since it reminds some people of the HHH-Austin tandem.

So, we were swerved by Banky and IDRM...not that big of a deal.

Edited by Askewniverse

Now hold on IDRM. Was I swerved as well? You told me you and Banky had this planned, which I why I followed suit, leaving BI and starting my own clique, which would be merged into whatever yourself and Banky had planned. Have you turned heel on me you sonofabitch!

Dude, SHUT UP~!

Guest The Old Me
Now hold on IDRM.  Was I swerved as well?  You told me you and Banky had this planned, which I why I followed suit, leaving BI and starting my own clique, which would be merged into whatever yourself and Banky had planned.  Have you turned heel on me you sonofabitch!

Dude, SHUT UP~!

Whoa Now. We had a deal. You'd rather be with me than against me.

So how long will this thing last?

Three days. Banky and IDRM (complete w/ Saw Dick® attachment) will argue with each other after Banky finds out his mug was used by IDRM (when he drank his own spunk)

Guest The Old Me
Hey I made that banner...fuckers.

Sue them and their shitty clique.

Edited by The New Me