TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMA

French fear up to 3,000 killed in heatwave

I'll let you know that we Norweigans have a long glorius history. We have a longstanding tradition of being a strong force in history. We have made many contributions that have helped the wo.... wait a minute you mean I'm German. Huh, well in that case. Fuck the Norweigans.

I asked a stupid question.It was a misinformed question to ask. My knowledge of the French not taking baths and showers as frequently comes from my cousin who was there 12 years ago.

Like me or hate me. Please believe me it was a stupid mistake on my part.

Guest JMA
you are RISK~! I know. :ph34r:

That's not a secret. May I ask who you are? Although, I think I just might know. Are you Rob Stone?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's wrong to make light of 3,000 people dying. If Vern or Bob made the same joke about AMericans after 911 they'd both be banned.

Being French or Norwegian doesn't make you less a human. And any human life is as precious as any other.

Here's a mathmatical way of saying that:

American=Canadian=norwegian=french=german=russian=everyoneelse.

Being French or Norwegian doesn't make you less a human. And any human life is as precious as any other.

Go hug a tree, hippy !

Guest Anglesault
. And any human life is as precious as any other.

No.

That's like saying I can't wish for Usama Bin Laden to die a slow, painful agonizing death because he is supposedly human.

The lives of innocent people are precious. There are evil motherfuckers out there who don't deserve to have the lives be respected.

Guest JMA
No.

That's like saying I can't wish for Usama Bin Laden to die a slow, painful agonizing death because he is supposedly human.

The lives of innocent people are precious. There are evil motherfuckers out there who don't deserve to have the lives be respected.

Right. It is perfectly fine to wish for the deaths of dictators and/or terrorists (seeing as they kill innocents).

Guest Anglesault
No.

Right. It is perfectly fine to wish for the deaths of dictators and/or terrorists (seeing as they kill innocents).

I'd also extend it to Child Molesters, but some would debate that.

The thought of pyro going off in a nightclub and then catching fire and everyone freaking out. I know that if I was at a nightclub and I saw pyro going off- I don't think I'd be there for too long.

Great White must pay.

I dislike a majority of French people, but I don't wish death on them.

It's wrong to make light of 3,000 people dying. If Vern or Bob made the same joke about AMericans after 911 they'd both be banned.

When did I ever make fun of the French people dying CWM?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

When did I ever make fun of the French people dying CWM?

you were an example Bob.

No.

That doesn't mean that at all Anglesault, but I'm not shocked by you being the first to jump to that conclusion.

Bin Laden's actions have caused the loss of human life willfully. That means he has lost his equalness with others.

Everyone is born equal. It is your actions throughout life that decide what kind of person you will be.

Guest DeputyHawk

fuck you chavez, there's more to the norwegian music scene than humming in a barrel. royksopp? lene marlin? bjorn berge? sort your ignorance out, you fuck faced loser. ever heard of the oslo spektrum? no? well, the oslo spektrum is one of norway's largest live-music venues. just behind oslo city shopping center, it attracts big names, such as alanis morissette and rod stewart. you think legends like that hum in a barrel you flange?

Guest DeputyHawk
Bin Laden's actions have caused the loss of human life willfully. That means he has lost his equalness with others.

Everyone is born equal. It is your actions throughout life that decide what kind of person you will be.

cwm, that's beautiful man. you are the chauncy gardner of tsm.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I dislike a majority of French people

why?

Well, I can only speak on French canadians, since I've been to Quebec once or twice..but every single person I talked to that was involved in their service industry (as well as folk on the street) was rude, condescending, and for the most part, ugly. In fact, I found those people so vile and aggrivating that I will never go back, no matter how much I enjoyed that gravy-coated french fry stuff. I can only imagine the attitude in France, proper, towards Americans...

I'm even nice enough to understand a broken form of the language, and the Quebecers were still pricks. I personally had nothing against them going into there, but I have no use for the province now.

fuck you chavez, there's more to the norwegian music scene than humming in a barrel. royksopp? lene marlin? bjorn berge? sort your ignorance out, you fuck faced loser. ever heard of the oslo spektrum? no? well, the oslo spektrum is one of norway's largest live-music venues. just behind oslo city shopping center, it attracts big names, such as alanis morissette and rod stewart. you think legends like that hum in a barrel you flange?

Alanis Morissette is a legend? Where?

Guest DeputyHawk

norway, clearly.

rant, could you post a link to a thread you feel you made a worthwhile contributiuon to? i don't visit here that often but in the times i do, i've never seen you post anything of worth, just ignorant comments. i'm fully prepared to stand corrected, i instinctively feel you should have something to say.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I thought Alanis was Canadian, not Norweigan...

Anyway, I've gotta back up my fellow Norsemen. We're tall, we're blond, we're pale. Don't fuck around or I'll bury your carcass in a glacier.

Dead men in Lappland tell no tales.