TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Okay, I give up.

Guest Anglesault

What in all fuck is the "talking baby" that advertises for MTV2 and why is it supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be funny? If not, what is it supposed to be?

It's one of the stupidest, most annoying commercials I've seen in at while, and they seem to be making new ones.

What the hell is it?

I have never heard the baby, because any time it comes on I change it.

I hate the commercial where they throw TVs through windows and turn on MTV2 with the tagline of "Here are you videos" (or something to that effect.

Yeah, great job, mock people because they want to see videos on MTV.

TALKIN' BABY!!!!!

That's actually the only part of the commercials I like. When he screams that line.

Other than that, I don't get the appeal.

Is this the commercial with the puppet stage and a guy holding up a baby doll by the feet?

It is not the worst commercial to be on tv, have you seen the Virgin pre paid cell phone commercials! Now that is annoying and confusing. WTF does a man from Pakistan singing in his own language wearing a Members Only jacket have to do with PHONES? Or a Turkish vending machine cook selling pork chops have to do with PHONES?

Pancakes > Porkchops WTF!

No, the worst commercial ever is that thetruth.com ad where they go by a playground in an ice cream truck. Blaring anti-tobacco stuff to little kids (not "don't smoke", but X amount of people die each year). That disgusted me. Little kids playing in a playground don't need to be hearing that shit.

Guest Anglesault
As for the commercial? *shrug* I don't watch MTV that much.

Niether do I. It's on FX all the time.

My new life goal is to rip the vocal cords out of the Talking Baby guy and then kneecap that Myzel Robinson kid from the Nike commercial and demand that he race me.

No, the worst commercial ever is that thetruth.com ad where they go by a playground in an ice cream truck. Blaring anti-tobacco stuff to little kids (not "don't smoke", but X amount of people die each year). That disgusted me. Little kids playing in a playground don't need to be hearing that shit.

Is it just me or do those Truth commercials seem to be PROMOTING cigarettes?

I want to see the Nike kid race the Levi urban cowboy who ropes and rides the car and then Unkle Jesse can call the kid's mom collect 10 10 123454040.

Ahh...im okay with the baby thing, but hey Myzel..leave him alone...only cuz imagine if you were his age, and were offered a shit load of money to be a cocky COCK...you would do it..or your an idiot...Hell I would say that shit on a Nike commercial for free.....

Guest Anglesault

When I was his age, I couldn't be that obnoxious. I could be flat out mean but not really obnoxious.

No, the worst commercial ever is that thetruth.com ad where they go by a playground in an ice cream truck.  Blaring anti-tobacco stuff to little kids (not "don't smoke", but X amount of people die each year).  That disgusted me.  Little kids playing in a playground don't need to be hearing that shit.

Is it just me or do those Truth commercials seem to be PROMOTING cigarettes?

Well guess who pays for those by order of the courts. You can't fight Big Tobacco. They're bigger than Jesus.

My new life goal is to rip the vocal cords out of the Talking Baby guy and then kneecap that Myzel Robinson kid from the Nike commercial and demand that he race me.

So that's a dude? I couldn't tell what the fuck it was.