TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Lockdown card!

Guest Fire and Knives

More than enough time. Set him up for the atomic noogie with the ATOMIC FOREARM.

K.

Nothing's less satisfying than reading a shitty no-show match.

oh god.

Perhaps writing a 3000 word promo will compensate...

Nah... I like the Atlas name more than Spike. I'd go by that in the fed if logic allowed, but it's alright. Besides, what's the use of having your name match you character, Mr. Slim Citrus?

I was only thinking in the sense that most of the guys who have SN's related to their character change them whenever they go through a character change (e.g, Mike, Beezel/Annie, Silent). At any rate, the difference in the two situations is that, given the nature of your history, and the storyline you just wrapped up, you probably picked the name "Atlas" because you had intended to come here from the beginning.

In my case, on the other hand, I was registered on this site for almost six months before I even bothered to take a look at the fed, so my SN doesn't match my character because my SN preceeded my character.

Besides which, I'm "Mr. Slim Citrus" on every message board I've ever registered to; it's an anagram of my real name.

You know, we can just start calling you Sean Atlas if you like on the cards and what-not. "Blah blah, I am Spike, but Spike is old, this name has more syllables and is therefore better and also won't get me confused with that JL guy, et cetera."

Or we could just bypass both names entirely and call you Toothpaste.

Besides which, I'm "Mr. Slim Citrus" on every message board I've ever registered to; it's an anagram of my real name.

*changes board name to Feel Mrs. Hot*

You know, we can just start calling you Sean Atlas if you like on the cards and what-not. "Blah blah, I am Spike, but Spike is old, this name has more syllables and is therefore better and also won't get me confused with that JL guy, et cetera."

Or we could just bypass both names entirely and call you Toothpaste.

Toothpaste would be a nice change... but stay with the Spike name for now.

Or, if you'd like, go with the anagram of my real name:

Dr. Myrtle Titya

If you want to get technical, only the "Slim Citrus" portion is an anagram of my real name.

I'm not one of those "initial" persons, but I guess I should officially be "Mr. Slim L. Citrus."

Although technically you still have time to go through and edit out all of Crow's offense before making him cry submission to the atomic noogie.

Now that's just dastardly.