TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dwdw_IGN

Places to download full wrestling matches?

The 2GB one; I can't access the 5GB at all, despite the fact that I'm sharing 23+ GB.

In fact, now I've got a all-together different problem; I just upgraded to v .4034, and now the damn program isn't even working properly... :(

Wait, so how do I connect to that? I tried typing in #whh for a channel on mIRC and it doesn't connect.

You need to connect to www.phazenet.com and then join this channel : #whh .Add the server (www.phazenet.com) in yor server list in the main menu that comes out when you click mirc.

ive just downloaded a kobashi .vs. akiyama match on kazaa. i want to know how to watch it. (its on my kazaa but i cant seem to transfer it to the player).

Do you have a My Shared Folder on your desktop? If so, it should be in there...

no i dont have a shared folder. sorry for the lateness of my reply.

Guest bort

Ya the public channel is pretty much dead, Im pretty sure they still got there private stuff goin and are still gonna release stuff....try #TPC on irc.criten.net as they got the newest whh rips, cw4f stuff and random other groups, its turing into a very solid channel

TPC is dope. I been downloading Nitros all week, but due to this sorry college connection, its been taking like 8 hours for one cd, so 3/4 of a day for one show. When I get home its gonna blaze thru though.

Guest Mordecai's Cathedral

I don't know if it's been said here, but DC++ rules. Not just for wrestling, but for everything. Hell, you find old Karl Gotch and Lou Thesz matches in a second there.

http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

Once you've said which folders you share, press CTRL+P to get the Public Hub list. Simply type "wrestling" and a few servers should come up. The "Smackdown Hotel" one is a good one for majorly WWE stuff, but you can find other stuff on it as well.

The best hub, however, is the "Wrestling Kicks Ass" server, but you need to share at least 10Gb of wrestling media to be allowed on it. If you got that, though, you don't want anything else anymore. B-)

EDIT: You might have problems with the latest version, as I have. I use the 0.401 version of DC++ and just press "No" when it asks me to download the latest version.

Guest TheJuice31

Anybody still visit PWTorrents.net? If so, what is the user/pass to access the site?

PWTorrents.net is down right now. Once it gets back up, you have to be a member to view it, and they're not accepting any new memberships right now. Sorry. If you wanna send me some free wrestling tapes or DVDs, I'll give you my password, but otherwise, I guess you're out of luck. Sorry, man.

PWTorrents.net is down right now. Once it gets back up, you have to be a member to view it, and they're not accepting any new memberships right now. Sorry. If you wanna send me some free wrestling tapes or DVDs, I'll give you my password, but otherwise, I guess you're out of luck. Sorry, man.

I'm a member, and I can't use my details to log in there.