TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just call me Dan

How many people do YOU think will hold the title

I could see three people holding it. Goldberg, Kane, and Jericho will all get the title again, before HHH beats Kane. I could see Goldy getting it at Summerslam, but constantly being hoarded by Jericho until he does a totally unclean job to him at Survivor Series. Kane will probably continue to get pushed to the moon where he finally dethrones Jericho at the Rumble and hold it until Junter beats him at Mania for the title after a small absence after Summerslam. I see him winning the Rumble again much like Austin used to do (every other year or so).

What about you guys? I don't mean this as just another HHHate thread, but I really don't get the impression that if he drops the title, he won't regain it in the not too distant future. who's going to hold it, and in what order?

Guest Trivia247

there is still a good chance HHH will walk away with the gold.

and even when he loses it, probably go the route of Nash then HBK..then jericho..then Goldberg and then back to HHH at WM XX

I'm just not sold on Goldy making it to WM and being in a top title match. I know they probably have thier hands full in trying to figure out where the top feuds will fall in the next few months. I HOPE HHH retains at Slam because I want him to lose in a one on one contest where he is just beaten, much like WM19 COULD have ended. I'm pretty sure he'll take a pin in the near future and drop the strap clean, he has no reason to worry about getting it back or being in the midcard.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

HHH --> Goldberg @Unforgiven

Goldberg --> Kane @ Survivor Series

Kane --> HHH (Face) @ Royal Rumble

Probably one title change before Trips gets it back, but possibly two.

I can see Goldberg winning it at Summerslam then losing it back to Trips at Unforgiven.

I could also see someone (Jericho or Goldberg) winning the belt at Summerslam, losing it to Kane at Survivor Series, and Trips beating Kane at Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.

I was sure we'd see Goldberg win the belt at SS and then Kane beat him at like...Survivor Series.

Then a face HHH would win it back at some point after that.

Now I don't know.

I guess it depends what he wants to do first...Bury Goldberg or Bury Kane.

I just wonder how long this Kane monster push can continue. Who will he logically run into next besides the World Title holder? It seems as if they are probably going to want to rush right into a Kane Title program, but I can't see him beating goldberg for the title ESPECIALLY if Goldberg has only had a month or so reign. I could see Jericho coming out on top of the Elimination Chamber, and Goldberg getting screwed in that match. Golberg will beat Jericho at Unforgiven if so, but where would Kane fit in there? Goldberg wit the title will produce some MAJOR politicking, and I wonder if Kane will ever see a title push if Goldy gets it first.

The problem with Kane is, he is only a "monster" until someone pins him clean. Then the gimmick is useless, and where Kane is at right now, there is not much more for a "monster" to do other than win the title.

Let's not forget about three wildcards here: Foley, Booker T and RVD. These are three guys who could easily make it up there and have a token two-three week title picture push. I am not saying that any of them will win the title, but don't forget that they can easily be top card players if the WWE would let them. Foley is coming back for Orton, but probably will do some focusing on Trip as well. Booker T will probably get a token couple of world title shots with the two months in between Raw apperances on PPV. The same goes for RVD.

And damn, you know who I forgot (of course you don't, because I didn't tell you): THE ROCK! Eventually he is going to not be making movies in between now and WM XX, and he will DEFINITELY be apart of WM XX, which probably at least makes him a lock for Royal Rumble '04. If he can come back and win a title for two months in between Scorpion King and his upcoming movie, then he can win it in his return.

The problem with Kane is, he is only a "monster" until someone pins him clean. Then the gimmick is useless, and where Kane is at right now, there is not much more for a "monster" to do other than win the title.

Well...they can have him be the monster right now...

then when he loses clean...he snaps, and just plays a maniac.

That's how I would book it. Him losing making him MORE dangerous than he is now.

I don't think they can do that.

I know it's like...a terrible idea which only helps it's chances...

BUT.

1. If they give the belt to unover orton it will only cause people to care less...and probably cause a ratings drop.

2. In this scenerio HHH would turn face...against an over heel? Doesn't seem like smart business for HHH...and I'm betting he knows that.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

I think that with the way Raw was presented last night, we are going to be seeing a new champion. As much as I don't want to see it, I think that Goldberg will be getting the title. From there, a good feud with Jericho could run until Survivor Series. Goldberg would have to go over, because the next logical opponent would be Kane. Kane and Goldberg run a series until the Royal Rumble, where Kane wins the title. Kane and RVD have a quick spar in February, with Kane going over. Meanwhile, at the Rumble, HHH wins it to get the shot at Kane. HHH will obviously win at Wrestlemania XX.

But from there, where would it go? We all know that the WWE "creative" team doesn't plan that far ahead. But if HHH turns face and wins, who would he run a program with? A heel RVD? Jericho? It seems like all he'd be doing is reburying people, with just a role reversal as him being face.

Let's not forget about three wildcards here: Foley, Booker T and RVD. These are three guys who could easily make it up there and have a token two-three week title picture push. I am not saying that any of them will win the title, but don't forget that they can easily be top card players if the WWE would let them. Foley is coming back for Orton, but probably will do some focusing on Trip as well. Booker T will probably get a token couple of world title shots with the two months in between Raw apperances on PPV. The same goes for RVD.

And damn, you know who I forgot (of course you don't, because I didn't tell you): THE ROCK! Eventually he is going to not be making movies in between now and WM XX, and he will DEFINITELY be apart of WM XX, which probably at least makes him a lock for Royal Rumble '04. If he can come back and win a title for two months in between Scorpion King and his upcoming movie, then he can win it in his return.

Booker T is not coming back and Foley has always been used as a transitional champion and he doesn't need or deserve a title shot, even less a title reign. That leaves us with RVD,but since he's been telling the truth about the bookers he will most likely be buried ......again.

I am honestly at a loss as to who will get the title here.

I will say that I am worried that the announcers were going on about "Can you trust Orton?" and "every man for himself" which hints at Orton screwing over HHH.

I am worried that they are dumb enough to put the belt on Orton and have him feud with a face-turned HHH.

Fuck Goldberg has been booed so many times and is such a loose cannon flaunting his lack of any kind of emotional investment to the company and how he can leave at any time, they can't possibly.... No. That'd just sink morale even further.

If FGB wins the belt, then I'm not watching Raw until he jobs.

My prediction is HHH limps out with an "injury" so he doesn't have to job and Jericho beats one of the cliquesters.

I think it definitely goes to Goldberg at Summerslam and then to Kane at Survivor Series, but from there it's kind of sketchy. I think that if anyone from Raw wins the RR, it will be HHH and he'll go on to face Kane. However, if someone from Smackdown wins the Rumble, then Goldberg will probably get the title back from Kane and face Austin for it at Wrestlemania. Then either Austin or Goldberg will probably lose it back to HHH. They might even give it to Jericho for a while before having HHH win it back at Summerslam.

Of course, they could always make another trade between Raw and Smackdown too. I'd actually like to see HHH on Smackdown right now, as he's a really good technical wrestler when he's got a decent opponent to work with and I think he could put on some good stuff with Angle, Benoit, Guerrero, and Edge. I could easily see a straight up HHH for Brock trade after WM XX.

Therefore, my actual prediction is that HHH never does get the World Title back, leaving for Smackdown after facing The Rock at Wrestlemania.

I think XX is going to be one big retirement party where you will see guys like HBK, Flair, Nash, Austin, Hogan, etc wrestle their last match. Guys like Rock can easily be put into one of those "Dream" match types and not be a title focus.

I think Vince might continue to test the waters with Goldberg and see if he will stick it out for a Survivor Series title run. Trips will retain, and be headed up against Kane at Unforgiven where he will drop the title. He will get his ass pretty much handed to him, and be able to shake that loss off with video packages of his injury, etc. (He'll get it back).

Goldberg will continue to get pushed and seem like a lcok for the belt, where they'll pull the slow burn for a while and throw that pesky Jericho in the way a time or two, and maybe put him over someone else as well.

The monsters will collide and GB takes it at SS, and they hold off on the "big" HHH/Berg match for Mania or Rumble if HHH is not a lock to walk out with the win in the battle royal.

I'm going to say that Jericho doesn't get a title run for quite some time, if ever. At least not until mid (transitional period) 2004.