TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

My Farewell Speech

Guest HBK16

Im calling this a farewell speech I guess. Im thinking this is probably the best time to leave TSM. Im starting college in a few days. Fire Science. Im studying to be a fire fighter. Thats one of the reason I am deciding to leave. Sicne I have been here everyone has been cool. Most everyone. Up untl now I have had fun here. It is a well known fact that my life has been recently been going downhill. Well atleast you know if you have read my post. Or talked to me on Aim. A few friends died. Some very close. Another one was raped just 1 and a half blocks from where I live. That shit is hard to deal with. It would also be hard to believe someone telling you all this over a message board. Some of you probably still doubt the fact that I own an Escalade or just recently amputated my pinky finger with a power tool while adjusting a part for a car. Some even doubt the fact that I am 18?! I mean come the fuck on. Its a message board with over 3000 registered guest. You think in a message board with that many people you wont find one that has luck like mine. Yes, I do own an Escalade, yes my pinky was chopped off, yes I am 18, yes I do have all the speeding tickets I have claimed (not something Im proud of but true), yes I have lost all the people I have told you about, yes I am rich, and finally, yes everything that has ever come out of my mouth here was true. To me that isnt something too remarkably far fetched with this many people. I dont know what makes people burst out and accuse me of lying. I think it is pretty sad to lead off a bunch of people you dont know and keep doing it for so long. Yes we have probly all gone onto chat rooms and did a little lying to people we talked too but that was fun. This place was more than just a place I went to after school or during nights I couldnt sleep. I came here to discuss movies, sports, current events, and just my lif ein general. I find talking to you guys about my life easier than I can face to face. Most of the time you guys have helped me though some shit. Made me feel better about myself. CWM was probably one of the coolest people I have met here. Kotzenjunge is another person I have a lot of respect for. I can be here for a long time and name off a bunch of people that I can actually put on my good side. Even people who I have never really had a conversation with. Like Mr. Rant, NoCalMike (for some of the stuff he says in Current Events. Sounds like he knows what hes talking about), Dr. Tom, Dames, MrZsasz, Razazteca, Youth N Asia, MarvinisaLunatic, Red Hot Thumbtack in the Eye, and so much more. You were all mention for diferent reasons. I dont have time to tell you all of them. But you all have a reason to be mentioned.

Message boards work in mysterious ways. They are the opposite of what real life is. Guys that would be popular in real life would come here and be destroyed in 5 minutes where as guys that are dorks and have no friends in real life are gods here. I have gathered enough information in the past year here to know that for a fact and I am not going to mention any names except for one. Mole. Mole sounds like a guy I can hang out with. He sounds like a cool guy. Knows how to have fun. But here he is bashed on for everything he does.

Then there were the ones that absolutely got on my nerves. This is a message board people! Does it give you satisfaction to bash one someone whenever you think they are wrong? Every time I see a feud going on in NHB it makes me laugh so hard that someone can actually get mad enough at someone you dont even fucking know. Chances are you will never ever meet that person anyways so why spend your time with that nonsense? Its fucking pathetic.

Lets take a minute and mention my getting arrested thread. I laughed my ass off when I cam back reading that. People like TSA and Bravesfan taking so much offense in everything I do. Does it make you any happier in life after you bash on me for that? Because to tell you the truth it makes you look like a fucking retard who needs a life. Dont worry so much about someone that your never going to meet. Dont worry so much about my driving. You dont live in Arizona so its not your fucking problem. Your never going to change me so why fucking try. You two are the most pathetic people in this message board for even trying to make me feel bad for what happened. If anything you will encourage me to piss you off more just so you can look like a bigger moron. You didnt even get the point of that thread. DeathFromAbove did and I thank you for not only agreeing with me but actually understanding why I started it.

And if you were interested in knowing the ticket was waived. The judge agreed that the ticket was handed off for the wrong reason. He understood what I was telling him. End of story.

And for those who are interested in the finger story here it is. I was shortening up an exhaust that me and my friend were going to put into his car. The metal part became very hot, I reacted to the buring sensation and moved my hand very quickly. I moved my hand in the wrong direction and into the blade. The pinky was the only one that was damaged. The bleeding was minimal. I reduced the chance of shock by simply not looking at it. When I saw my pinky hit the floor I decided not to look at my hand. My friend wrapped my hand in a cloth. He called 911 while I sat down on a chair. Now comes the answer to all the questions. Lets take an exact quote from the thread.

"If this is legit, than he is a fucking idiot for coming on TSM and posting about it while waiting for the ambulance..."

-Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

I was in my garage when we were doing this. Obviously. And in my garage we have a computer. The computer was logged on into the internet because we were getting advice from a website on how to cut the piece at the right angle and still be able to fit. My friend in the meantime was talking to the 911 operator. He also put my pinky in an empty baggy which was then placed in a bowl of ice. The finger itself should not be in direct contact with ice or water. Now I didnt want to go into shock so I pulled out my favorites and went into TSM. I was originally just going to read the headlines to just simply keep my mind off the finger but I decided to post about it. Sadly the finger was not in good enough condition to be sewed back on. So now half way through my pinky I have a stump. I didnt get to take a picture at the hospital because I passed out inthe ambulance. I did however take one right when I got hom which was about an hour ago. I will be sending the picture to IDRM and if he wants to share it with the rest of you then go ahead.

Speaking of IDRM he is also one of the few people here that I can actually picture having a life outside of this forum. Same goes for, CWM, Kotz and Agent of Oblivion.

I can understand if you are between the ages of 15-21 and still post here like a madman but for those of you who have wives and actualy lives how the hell do you do it? 100+ post a day? I wont name any names but there are 2 people in particular.

I guess thats all I have to say for now. If you want to talk about anything, cars, life or anything you can get a hold of me by simply typing in User Baned in an Aim box and send me a message.

I just dont see the point anymore to in coming here and try to prove to you anything when most of you wont even believe me.

thanks to everyone for helping me get through slow nights, or just about anything.

I have spent enough time here and with over 4000 post I say goodbye.

HBK16

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Staaaaaay, please.

I think itd be best if you just said you won't be around as much, and may not be able to participate on the board as much as you'd like to.

This ALWAYS comes back to bite people in the ass because they usually end up coming right back, and catching flack for it. It's needless. I commend you on wanting to pursue a career as a firefighter, that is very honorable.

As much respect as you deserve, I think you could garner it much more easily by bypassing a tell all thread like this and just quietly exiting.

Good luck.

Guest Choken One

Eh...He took a cheap shot at me.

Ah fuck him...he'll get his other pinky chopped off anyways...

That's funny. Seems I have no life...that's news to me. Oh well like KK said, he was cool until his OJ Hart side took over.

Just like OJ Hart.....well kinda.

I know if I had my finger cut off the last thing on my mind would be posting it on TSM. My first thought would be is there some way to save my finger? Personally OJ Hart's thread was funnier. No one likes a copy cat.

Seeing as HBK16 was such a great poster, I wrote a short piece about him...

HBK16 we hardly knew you,

Most of what you posted was shit,

I bet you regret cutting your finger off,

As you must rue being busted by the cops,

But now you must go and leave us behind,

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out you ignorant dick.

That was wrong Caboose...

There wasn't one rhyme in that whole thing.

Guest The Old Me

Look at all the DRAMA I miss. This kid is one speeding ticket away from suicide I tell you.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey, good luck HBK, I hope whatever path you take, you're happy.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Why the fuck would you go to school to be a fire fighter?

If you get the job then they will train you. You're wasting some cash there.

If you get the job then they will train you. You're wasting some cash there.

According to him, it's so he can legally speed.

If you get the job then they will train you.  You're wasting some cash there.

According to him, it's so he can legally speed.

Well now that makes more sense then this...

Ummm...

Jesus...You're idiot Johnson.

lol.gif

and people call me an idiot, please...

typos > low intelligence

[/piling on]

Except when someone does it to me. You can't forget that little fact.w00t.gif

people who I have never really had a conversation with. Like Mr. Rant, NoCalMike (for some of the stuff he says in Current Events. Sounds like he knows what hes talking about), Dr. Tom, Dames, MrZsasz, Razazteca, Youth N Asia, MarvinisaLunatic, Red Hot Thumbtack in the Eye, and so much more.

And I was betting he was gonna get killed back when his dad rented him that expensive car so he could impress his girlfriend.